The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyster View Post
Wanted to share a place tt visited recently in NE area, although more N la. the street initials is JK but not the prata one, similar kinda feel of place. Understand it opened just earlier this month, so less than a week. Roadside parking or illegal parking ard the area, it’s an “emperor class” massage.

Paid $68 for an hour, booked the one that was looked most interesting on FB., which was the “PlainPlainNoodles”. External toilets instead of in room, although very interesting to have swimming pool style, two open showers with dividers. ML was tall, looked pretty and tight bod. She’s very gd in the massage, and for 45mins it was good solid tt released the kinks. Following that was a concentrated hdly, before a turn around. Max GFE, able to grope under, and she was quite in sync till the end. Paid $80, haven’t had such a gd combi for long, pretty, solid massage, bod and finish. Highly recommended for bros!
JK area got new shop?
few weeks ago went only have i*****a* spa
Old 08-06-2022, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
keyster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
so u paid 68+80 just for hdly ? u r ...
Lol! It was of course for more… described the process but not the end..
Old 08-06-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
helplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of lighthelplesslyham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyM View Post
Seems Lisa n Amy no longer at L* S****
Anyone know wherr they go? contacts ?

New ML Vina tempting to try. Any reviews ?
Anyone able to share where is Lisa now?
Old 08-06-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
JK area got new shop?
few weeks ago went only have i*****a* spa
I think A different JK. Nearby too. Seletar 🏔
Old 08-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wanted to share a place tt visited recently in NE area, although more N la. the street initials is JK but not the prata one, similar kinda feel of place. Understand it opened just earlier this month, so less than a week. Roadside parking or illegal parking ard the area, it’s an “emperor class” massage.

Paid $68 for an hour, booked the one that was looked most interesting on FB., which was the “PlainPlainNoodles”. External toilets instead of in room, although very interesting to have swimming pool style, two open showers with dividers. ML was tall, looked pretty and tight bod. She’s very gd in the massage, and for 45mins it was good solid tt released the kinks. Following that was a concentrated hdly, before a turn around. Max GFE, able to grope under, and she was quite in sync till the end. Paid $80, haven’t had such a gd combi for long, pretty, solid massage, bod and finish. Highly recommended for bros!
I live nearby the area can share ml name? Is it 14 jk? Thanks
Old 08-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
I live nearby the area can share ml name? Is it 14 jk? Thanks
99.99% is 14Jk. Dan to the power of 2. They have viet too. I took 854 from Eunos.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
Anyone try b4 H** T*** healthcare along HG st61? Any review abt this place?
All milf but strong massage

Last edited by samsung2292; 09-06-2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Not sure if shop at braddell road and upper serangoon junction considered north east area.
Just wanted to ask if any bro try the ML named T*t* before. Looks good from her WeChat.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Not sure if shop at braddell road and upper serangoon junction considered north east area.
Just wanted to ask if any bro try the ML named T*t* before. Looks good from her WeChat.
Rather you spend your money elsewhere. Must take higher package if not no GQ and still ask to top up. Not worth it
Old 09-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:

hi bro,care to exchange contact? i have on NE malaysian syt contact to exchange. Tks
Old 09-06-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
SinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to allSinKa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Thanks for sharing.

Tried her recently after getting her contact some time back. She is chatty. Massage is proper and she has strength. Was offered the $40 and $90 options too.

For me, the experience was like going to an aunty looking lady's home for a massage. Her son might be outside or come home during the massage and she will check if he came back
Chanced upon this contact also. Everything like what has been described. Indeed has a lot of strength, good if you prefer hard massage and don't mind aunty looking. 90 option is for bao yang and release. probably won't RTM also
Old 09-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
plabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Hi all,
Apologies for late reply.
I have replied to some bros in batches in order not to jam up the line.
Her what'sapp is not on regularly. U can what'sapp her directly. I have send her h/P to some of you already.

Remember, she is not young, cannot touch inside.
Hope u guys enjoy.
Hi bro, mind sharing the contact? Thank you very much
Old 10-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
d1looker is Cool - loads of Potential

for first time got any reco in the area?
Old 10-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon64 View Post
Anyone try b4 H** T*** healthcare along HG st61? Any review abt this place?
its a $88 joint
got a figure very nice lao chio A*** inside, easy to differentiate one
standard top up but she see ppl offer one...
should be quite a looker when she is young....considering now she is quite ok
the youngest one is very unfriendly, i dont like...
there is a male masseur inside to do leg massage also
convenient for ppl who stay around there
Old 11-06-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried Ser****ty Spa before near Chomp2? Any FR to PM?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread