The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Hey Bros,

Saw a lot of posts on massage places and the rave on 7th Heaven.
Wanted to check if you are able to dabao the ladies for a long time, let's say stay with you for a week or so. Also looking for ktv like those in Thailand where playability is high. Please pm and contacts or advice if possible.

Thank you very much in advance!
Old 14-01-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2ndHEAD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Say, you worked for 7th Heaven?

While I can understand you have had fantastic experience there, but don't you have anything else to share?
Bro. I oso wanna say the same thing. I suspect he is d okt for 7H. I booked them a few times last liao. 1 out of 3 looks same as the photos. 2 out of 3 were very far off. I think Hor, always expect d fotos 2 be shopped. But these 2 were really more then 50% off

But gfe is there, just don’t expect looks to match. 2 cents.
Old 14-01-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50532 / Power: 90
zkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond reputezkdbec has a reputation beyond repute

Another alternative I found for outcall is if you search Bali Outcall Masaage in google and you ask if you can choose masseuse. Sometime the contact look like clean massage but they will send you list of girls.
Old 16-01-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro thanx for the belief in me. LOL
I do rave about them bcoz I just find it good compared to the other few I have tried. And perhaps I lazy to argue with some operators who insist you must book after getting pictures.

Ok, here’s what I know. Pictures are usually provided by the girls to agents or OKT. So same girls maybe different agents. Those same girls may look different any agent you go to.

I am seriously thinking of becoming an okt, maybe you at psychic LOL seems simple enough.

At the moment no more 7H for me, am working in UAE now, and resident in AU. But it helps when Emirates fly direct to Bali

🤙🏽🙏🏽👍🏽

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndHEAD View Post
Bro. I oso wanna say the same thing. I suspect he is d okt for 7H. I booked them a few times last liao. 1 out of 3 looks same as the photos. 2 out of 3 were very far off. I think Hor, always expect d fotos 2 be shopped. But these 2 were really more then 50% off

But gfe is there, just don’t expect looks to match. 2 cents.
Old 16-01-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok I share more!!!
I went to ShiShi with a few sg guys who lives in Bali.

There I found the best ass in the world!!! But she cost me 2m.
‘Dated’ her for 3 days, but started to be weird when she wants to move in and shit hahahahhahHhaha

That one, Nova, who doesn’t work massage +++ was the best ass I had. EVER.
Old 18-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToSlay View Post
Sway Spa, 1M for 90mins with 1 therapist HJ only, 400k extra for BBBJ. Similar level of service as Flame Spa, with less atas facility. Fewer options as compared to flame spa but still can find chai.

TBM Bali Spa (Outcall to hotel, HJ)
Limited options, but the girls is like almost 1 to 1 with photo. 1M for 90mins, B2B + 300k

Who did you have with Sway and TBM?

i tried shelly iso nina at tbm cuz nina code red. shelly super nice bod and pretty imo but no full service. Did you pay extra for tbm full service?
Old 19-01-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello Bros,

Has anyone experienced the couple massage before, incall or outcall? How does it work. 1 lady each or 1 lady for the couple and does the lady do any lesbian acts or anything? Or does the couple fuck in front of the massage ladies lol
Old 20-01-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hello Bros,

Has anyone experienced the couple massage before, incall or outcall? How does it work. 1 lady each or 1 lady for the couple and does the lady do any lesbian acts or anything? Or does the couple fuck in front of the massage ladies lol

It would depend to which such couple massage one is referring..
Old 20-01-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
It would depend to which such couple massage one is referring..
Hello Bro, I am asking for those incall kind with full service. I saw some couple massage package for like 2m++ or like Flame spa, but u I know flame spa no FJ. Not sure if you have any experience
Old 21-01-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hello Bro, I am asking for those incall kind with full service. I saw some couple massage package for like 2m++ or like Flame spa, but u I know flame spa no FJ. Not sure if you have any experience

By full service you mean you want d masseur to do yr partner while the masseuse does you?

Or u want two gals, one to do her ..one to do you....or one gal to play with both of u
Old 22-01-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
By full service you mean you want d masseur to do yr partner while the masseuse does you?

Or u want two gals, one to do her ..one to do you....or one gal to play with both of u
Hi bro,
I am not sure how it works in those packages hence my question haha. Usually is 1 masseur or 2 masseurs?
What is your experience bro?
Old 23-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to flame spa seminyak and took the volcano package with 2 girls.
Payment by creditcard no issues.

Got brought into the viewing room and pick the girls who were in their transparent lingerie. Took 2 girls, 1 with slightly bigger boobs and 1 with cuter face.

Went to the individual UV room with a shower area and big bed with mirrors all around it. Clean and big is all i can say, nothing fancy cos its dark and UV lit. Girls came in, stripped the robes off and started normal massage with lingerie on.

After 15mins, they then took off the lingerie and then pour hot oil over my body and started the body to body massage. 1 girl was playing my balls and shaft, another girl was massaging my hand. They then exchanged position and asked me to lift my ass up. The girl then continue to pull my shaft, all while i was facing down. Got too aroused and shot out onto the bed with no fuss.

Good thing is, you can CUM as many times as you can or want in this 1 hour package. There is no restriction that 1 shot finish and the girls will stop.

After my first shot, got flipped over and they asked if o wanted to continue or rest. Of cos continue since i was left with 25mins more. Saw the glories in full, naked and bare bodies side by side.

The girls then started to work on the shaft again asking me to cum the 2nd time while i suck the tits out of the girls.

Time ended with the girls showering you and washing the shaft and balls clean after that.

Personally i would choose the flame package to get 1 girl in only. Seems like one of my girl was kinky enough to try a blowjob on me but i assume she was hesistant because a coworker was in. Almosted wanted to book her again for 1 more hr to accomplish it.

Before entering, you are suppose to empty ur pockets and keep the belongings in a locker. But i assume u can sneak some cash and rubber in cos they dont do body search.

Whatsapp booking was fast and i did not pay any deposit. Overall good experience because the bali girls are fun and friendly
Old 31-01-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Went to flame spa seminyak and took the volcano package with 2 girls.
Payment by creditcard no issues.

Got brought into the viewing room and pick the girls who were in their transparent lingerie. Took 2 girls, 1 with slightly bigger boobs and 1 with cuter face.
Awesome review. Will try next week!
Old 07-02-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sgvinnie07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see there is alot of Whatsapp contacts for OKT when you get to Bali. Looking to sort some weekend activities.
Where to find these contacts? Also #bobali is active on twitter. Has anyone tried?

thanks!
Old 09-02-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which flame spa outlet has the best selection of girls? Also is booking on their website needed? Can just msg them on WhatsApp to book 1-2 days prior?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1