The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Helix78 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hanoi

so how to find the Geylang Cat40?

...inbetween we find this dream-hotel described by ThunderPriest
Old 02-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next week cannot leh... preparing for trip to China.
We will see how we can schedule... I'm sure your big time executive also need to chill out over some drinks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
Anytime brader... end march / early april farking bad time for me. good big time executive coming in plus major event to do... only free after April 9th.

Come next week lar... we go Lao Cai for the weekend
Old 03-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually... i shy to admit this... but I've never found out where those places are. I know bro mentioned a hotel where you pay 250K entrance fee and catch the girls running around... what hotel is that?
in that case, let me organise the Raid of the Cat40 mission for brothers here la...
I think will be in Hanoi on 11 March.. so those interest PM me and I will arrange a meeting place and time to re-org for mission briefing before the assault! bring ur own blank attachments.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Fierce Monk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know bro mentioned a hotel where you pay 250K entrance fee and catch the girls running around... what hotel is that?
This is one concept that I like. Sounds like those whore houses of ancient china
Old 03-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
in that case, let me organise the Raid of the Cat40 mission for brothers here la...
I think will be in Hanoi on 11 March.. so those interest PM me and I will arrange a meeting place and time to re-org for mission briefing before the assault! bring ur own blank attachments.

Excellent! Sounds like a great plan...Coz I might got some work attachment during that period of time...Should be available towards the end of the week (14-15Mar) for some frontal assault

Chargeee!!!

NB: Leave no men behind
Old 03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Count me in...
Old 03-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me so very interested too but only be able to step into Hanoi in April
Wishing the rest of the fellow brothers involve a fruitful mission

Quote:
Old 04-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Helix78 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Hanoi

Hey men,

I am in hanoi from 9.march until 17 march.
but only available on 9, 10, 13, 16 of march coz inbetween I want to see some culture

so we can arrange something... how do we do? may be exchange mobile numbers via PN?
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix78 View Post
Hey men,

I am in hanoi from 9.march until 17 march.
but only available on 9, 10, 13, 16 of march coz inbetween I want to see some culture

so we can arrange something... how do we do? may be exchange mobile numbers via PN?
Hi Bros.. those interested, PM me your mobile, the estimate date for the mission currently is 13 or 14 march.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros.. those interested, PM me your mobile, the estimate date for the mission currently is 13 or 14 march.
aiyah..cannot join u...im now in hanoi, flying to hcmc this afternoon.

but u guys have fun!
Old 04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Emperor KangXi is Cool - loads of Potential

To All Bros

Just got into Hanoi yesterday, and I am really disappointed. My last trip here was in June 2006 and things really changed a lot.

I used to come here once a month for a period of about 2 years and back then Hanoi Hotel Nite Club and Boss KTV were the places to go. I remembered it was like US$10-US$15 as tips for the girls.

Now is like US$30! And the girls quality really drop very much. I went down to the Spa Massage both in Hanoi Hotel and Fortuna and nothing fantastic now.

This is just my few cents worth of updates...

PS - BTW, where is this Sakura Sauna / Massage located? I have never been there before and no idea the rates there..

Thanks and Happy Cheonging
Old 04-03-2008, 06:04 PM
mikala

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This is my FR, a bit long winded though I think...

I was in Hanoi last month and managed to hook up with Bro Deptrai What more can I say about this man? If you are looking for gf, looking for some action, want delicious and cheap local food, business needs, he's the MAN!

On my first day, he hooked me up with a chinese speaking girl. Had dinner and drinks together with Bro Deptrai and his "wife" and then heaqd down to Saloon 17 for more drinks. Bro Deptrai and his "wife" disappear and I went back to my hotel with my new "gf" but alas, my hotel was not girl friendly and I went back to my room alone. "gf" called my hp 10 mins later and asked me if I'm interested to go to another hotel as she told me she want to spend the night with me!!! I was quite tispy after all the drinks and actually wanted to sleep but that jerked me up immediately. We went to this hotel called New Century Hotel on her scooter and checked into a room. I did not want to make any move on her and was waiting to see what she has in mind. We showered (separately) and she asked me what I planned to do and I told her I am very tispy after all the drinks and I just want to sleep. I went to bed and suddenly she begin taking off all her clothes and jumped into bed with me and hugged me very tightly saying it was very cold. Then she began to touch my didi and took off my clothes. We started bonking but it was her who was doing all the action as I was feeling so sleepy. After the deed was done, we slept but halfway through the night I felt her hand on my didi again and we did it again. All in all, the experience was quite weird as I was quite tispy and I did not really like the girl that much. Lust was in control at that time i suppose. In the morning, we left the hotel and went our separate ways.

Day 2 - Work (No action)

Day 3 - Bro Deptrai bought me to a local KTV joint. Don't really know where it was, just sat on Bro Deptrai's scooter and we were there in a jiffy. We chose a girl each. Mine was a SYT but unfortunately she only speaks viet but she is really a hottie, cuddling you up tightly, feeling you here and there and taking your hands to feel her here and there also. I suppose this thing is alot more fun when you can communicate in their language which was why Bro Deptrai was having so much fun with his girl and my girl. His girl even wants to meet him after she knocks off! Scary! Total damage for each girl is about 200K vnd, drinks, not sure must check with Bro Deptrai. We had dinner after that and then Bro Deptrai bought me for a massage. Location - don't know again (Must check with Bro Deptrai. The massage place is actually masquerading as a hairdressing salon, lol. I went into a a sort of cubicle like room with only curtains for cover and was greeted by a very pretty sweet and young girl. I actually felt quite scared. She took off all my clothes and start giving me a BBBJ!!! i was quite startled initially but she took off her clothes as well and motioned me to squeezed her boobs, nice! i think I managed to last about 10 mins before I blew my wad. Got her hp number, RTF maybe...
Old 04-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor KangXi View Post
To All Bros

Just got into Hanoi yesterday, and I am really disappointed. My last trip here was in June 2006 and things really changed a lot.

I remembered it was like US$10-US$15 as tips for the girls.

Now is like US$30!

PS - BTW, where is this Sakura Sauna / Massage located? I have never been there before and no idea the rates there..
Hail the Emperor...

Hanoi hotel and Fortuna Hotel KTV tips rate is still VND300,000 for the girls, so dun let them tell u anything else! Anyway girls standard in term of looks and also attitude and arrangement to go hotel room has indeed dropped a lot. Many girls just won;t go room with you nowadays... many excuses..

Sakura is along Cat Linh Road, beside the Horrison hotel, walking distance from Hanoi hotel. Rates there...

Massage and Sauna : VND200k
Tips for girls : Vnd200k (if u pay more i slap you!) ;-)
Old 05-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Emperor KangXi is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Deptrai4u

Hail U! Hail U! Hail U!

Really appreciate your information, you can see how outdated I am with the Hanoi scene.

BTW, beside Hanoi Hotel and BOSS, any other possible options to look at?

Thanks a lot!

Happy Cheonging
Old 05-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Mikala...

Thank you so much for the very interesting FR on your outing with Bro Deptrai4u. Good man!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1