The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Visited a ML just for quick release, not first time. Halfway through the teasing asked if I like to receive bj, of course I said yes. The following visit it escalated into a fj. She said she want to use my dick as she was too horny. How can I take up this offer. While fucking her missionary, saw she suddenly open her mouth dk for what, so i just finger fuck her mouth. Wow shes such a slut. Seeing she is so submissive, i then did some light bdsm stuff on her like choking, slapping and spanking. She was so into it and told me she want to take it in her ass.

This was one of the craziest experience I had. Didnt know girl can be so horny when deprived :S

Previously had another ML in spa. Think she quite like me so she will initiate to french. She looked cute so I went ahead. After the next visit she said she feel cannot give hj as felt closer due to last time french. wth nv hear this kind of reason before. end up with blue balls. Few days later i ask her if want to come my house. She was hesitant so i changed to hotel and she agreed. Picked her up after work went to eat and straight to hotel. After we showered she asked me to fuck her. Then i asked no need condom meh. She say huh why need? Internally i was thinking she should be very green because she looked very pure too. So small head took over and fuck her raw. Had to remember to pull out to cum.

Somemore both ML i offered to pay $100 (sorry not sure if it was lowball because i didnt have much experience with FJ with MLs) where both said dont need haha.

Recently got one ML i like, regular for 10+ times visit, but cant even do simple request. Only stop recently, stupid me. So is really see if the ML like you and their principle i guess.
Bro. Can share name and ctc. Thanks
Old 14-10-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Any bros have anything to share on this lady please? Sincerely appreciate it!
Old 15-10-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The experts never share how crazy is Amy. But her cock tease photos really makes many ppl rock hard

Hi bro can share this gem???
Old 16-10-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

standard damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by webroll View Post
What's the damage? Thanks
Old 17-10-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

visited a tcm recently, was randomly assigned a therapist..looks 6/10...prc..told her my shoulders and legs need to massage more...she started without any abnormal behaviour, then when she was doing my back, I can feel her fingers resting on it as she was elbowing my back, that movement was like dragging the fingers up and down but seem unintentionally...later when I flipped over and she started to do my legs...both her hands pushed from the calves to the thighs and then towards the end, near the groin area, the hands split up...one hand continued to move upwards along the groin line while the other hand moved downwards towards the balls...was surprised that she did that as I could feel her left hand touching my balls as she slowed down when it is near...I am sure she felt it but she acted normal..this went on for a few time and my little bro got semi hardened...she saw it and she continued a few more time before she said Finished!...I was a little confused as she did have some close contact with my body, for example my foot will occasionally comes in contact with her thigh and even the pussy area....will try her again another day and see if got any special in the shop...as this is a clean tcm
Old 17-10-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
visited a tcm recently, was randomly assigned a therapist..looks 6/10...prc..told her my shoulders and legs need to massage more...she started without any abnormal behaviour, then when she was doing my back, I can feel her fingers resting on it as she was elbowing my back, that movement was like dragging the fingers up and down but seem unintentionally...later when I flipped over and she started to do my legs...both her hands pushed from the calves to the thighs and then towards the end, near the groin area, the hands split up...one hand continued to move upwards along the groin line while the other hand moved downwards towards the balls...was surprised that she did that as I could feel her left hand touching my balls as she slowed down when it is near...I am sure she felt it but she acted normal..this went on for a few time and my little bro got semi hardened...she saw it and she continued a few more time before she said Finished!...I was a little confused as she did have some close contact with my body, for example my foot will occasionally comes in contact with her thigh and even the pussy area....will try her again another day and see if got any special in the shop...as this is a clean tcm
Maybe your face like mata. They like those gong gong bin.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro can share. I always like this close encounters kinda, Duno have or not , really make my heart pounds harder during the whole session haha
Old 17-10-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is it possible to share?
Old 17-10-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Dhuzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share the ctc thanks
Old 18-10-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iJubbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsteriJubbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Not sure if anyone remember Crystal formerly from HML & purvis spa? She was one he'll of a horny ml...lost her contact however...so many stories about her...
I rmb her. My go to until she change to another spa. She is damn good! Wonder if she still here in sg
Old 18-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJubbs View Post
I rmb her. My go to until she change to another spa. She is damn good! Wonder if she still here in sg
Viet Crystal?
Old 18-10-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Legendary crystal, a Malaysian of kallang leisure drome is 1 hell of horny lady. Only senior knows her.
Old 18-10-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Viet Crystal?
not viet....tall prc..with bouncy butt and nice boobies..
Old 18-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Legendary crystal, a Malaysian of kallang leisure drome is 1 hell of horny lady. Only senior knows her.
yes I know her, another lady by the name FiFi too if u tried before 😅😅
Old 19-10-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
yes I know her, another lady by the name FiFi too if u tried before 😅😅
Today they are in their fifties. Time flies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread