The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Can share contact and dmg?

Will upz. Thanks!
Old 10-12-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Talk about horny ML, how can missed out You You from Balestier

But nowadays she hardly work. So need to text her to book appointment better.
Hi Bro can share contact of you you
Old 14-12-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Now I know why YY's name appear in this thread..indeed she's one hell HORNIEST ML I'v ever encounter..

Thanks bro prataman for the sic.

Got her contact quite some time ago but only available to go find her last week..she only work on weekdays and not everytime in shop..better to make appt before going down..

Easy to locate as the only "spa" along the shophouse..enter the shop n was greeted by another ML..told her iv an appointment with YY and she said "oh Taiwan mei".. paid the standard entrance fee and was led to a room.. room was very cosy.. after awhile petite YY came in with a sexy red dress and ask me to shower while she went out again to offer me hot water.. shower finish and laid on the massage bed.. soon after she came in n the standard massage starts..break the ice easily as she is very friendly, even verified that she is PRC and not Taiwanese like the other ML claimed.. massage was OK with strength on some area..definitely not piano type.. after a good 15mins past, YY started to provide sensual massage.. little brother starts to erect by then.. turn over and GC pop.. YY ask me what meal I want and I said up to her to decide since its my first time here.. she then said OK we shall go with the flow and went out to take armor..

Action starts the moment she came in.. undress herself and reveals handful boobs..sit on top of me and whisper "我要给你爽爽"..proceed with catbath and a capped BJ.. cannot tahan liao tell her I want to serve her too.. change to 69 and wow to my surprise saw a cleanly shaven abalone..oh man her juice was very sweet.. give her a good 15mins painting and she's all wet.. she buay tahan liao then proceed to ride me vigorously like one horny beach..her riding skill really power..after she shiok liao then i ask her to lie on bed to fire my ammo in missionary.. told her "为什么粘粘的" and she so worry that armor broke.. hahaha.. in fact is her overflow fruit punch..

Paid up n leave happily.. Will rtf after vitamin replenish..
Old 15-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hatesin96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Talk about horny ML, how can missed out You You from Balestier

But nowadays she hardly work. So need to text her to book appointment better.
Hi do you mind sharing contact!

Tia
Old 15-12-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11478 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Youyou is PRC la... Not Taiwanese. I think you hear wrongly She also never go bluff people say she Taiwanese. Haha!

Ya.. Her service is really good. I would say top ML for me is her and Anna.
Hi bro, care to share her contact?
Old 15-12-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Can share a bit on yy? Slim type?
Can share the contact?
Old 15-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Alva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Think I got write FR before ma..

Slim, B boobs, good service. Mid 30s and don't work everyday. Sometimes 1 month never go work type.
Hi bro, possible to share contact with me? Thanks in advance!
Old 15-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
paradox87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can ctc thanks
Old 15-12-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
mm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of lightmm88617 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi can share yy ctc. Tks

Quote:
Youyou is PRC la... Not Taiwanese. I think you hear wrongly She also never go bluff people say she Taiwanese. Haha!

Ya.. Her service is really good. I would say top ML for me is her and Anna.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verygoodgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone can pm me you you contact I got good one to exchange
Old 16-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
candle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plan to serve you you tomorrow after reading all the kind fr. Can share you you contact and possibility the damages
Old 16-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
masterjedi03 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can any bro share you you's contact? Thanks in advance.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Now I know why YY's name appear in this thread..indeed she's one hell HORNIEST ML I'v ever encounter..

Thanks bro prataman for the sic.

Got her contact quite some time ago but only available to go find her last week..she only work on weekdays and not everytime in shop..better to make appt before going down..

Easy to locate as the only "spa" along the shophouse..enter the shop n was greeted by another ML..told her iv an appointment with YY and she said "oh Taiwan mei".. paid the standard entrance fee and was led to a room.. room was very cosy.. after awhile petite YY came in with a sexy red dress and ask me to shower while she went out again to offer me hot water.. shower finish and laid on the massage bed.. soon after she came in n the standard massage starts..break the ice easily as she is very friendly, even verified that she is PRC and not Taiwanese like the other ML claimed.. massage was OK with strength on some area..definitely not piano type.. after a good 15mins past, YY started to provide sensual massage.. little brother starts to erect by then.. turn over and GC pop.. YY ask me what meal I want and I said up to her to decide since its my first time here.. she then said OK we shall go with the flow and went out to take armor..

Action starts the moment she came in.. undress herself and reveals handful boobs..sit on top of me and whisper "我要给你爽爽"..proceed with catbath and a capped BJ.. cannot tahan liao tell her I want to serve her too.. change to 69 and wow to my surprise saw a cleanly shaven abalone..oh man her juice was very sweet.. give her a good 15mins painting and she's all wet.. she buay tahan liao then proceed to ride me vigorously like one horny beach..her riding skill really power..after she shiok liao then i ask her to lie on bed to fire my ammo in missionary.. told her "为什么粘粘的" and she so worry that armor broke.. hahaha.. in fact is her overflow fruit punch..

Paid up n leave happily.. Will rtf after vitamin replenish..
Mind sharing contacts..
TIA
Old 17-12-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Wa piang few days no come in suddenly see my inbox so many PMs! 原来got bros go try my recommendation and wrote a FR

Give me some time to reply ar. Shag. Lol!

Recently got new good hunts. No time to write FR yet. 敬请期待
Old 17-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Savagemofo is Cool - loads of Potential

Share contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1