The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
I heard from another bro that she retired? Is she still operating from Basement of Katong Plaza?
nah retired already. wasted. good milf with solid body. damn horny also
Old 20-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Did a recce of RS2.

Nothing much to report. The upstairs one not to my liking and the downstairs one near the lift I wanted try but inside got 1 old man chit chat to her, not nice to barge in so left.
Old 22-06-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
what a waste. she gives a darn solid massage and high playability.
even if no extras, massage alone is bang for bucks!
Old 27-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumparound View Post
what a waste. she gives a darn solid massage and high playability.
even if no extras, massage alone is bang for bucks!
indeed. last year ndp i celebrated with her.
Old 01-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus123 View Post
Tried the left door Thai massage pretty decent haha, not SYT

I walk past the entrance got price list. Exp entrance fee...$68 1hr...
Old 02-07-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I walk past the entrance got price list. Exp entrance fee...$68 1hr...
got another TCM facing outside also put 68/hr but i more interested in teh spa next door... any bros got any info?
Old 05-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Katong Shopping centre today and saw a massage parlour at B1. Just before the food court where the famous chicken rice is at.
Saw a China milf there so my dick itchy itchy I entered and tried talking to her.

Lady offered massage at $30 for 30 mins. Proceeded for the massage session, not that bad her massages are strong she had good strokes.

Slowly I turned around and she could see my dick standing hard while I was in my underwear. She offered FJ at $120. Thought hard and didn't want to do as her looks and price isn't that worth it. Did a HJ for $50 with her top off.

Maybe other bros here would find her attractive and their type.

Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : A cup with small nipples
Pussy : didn't get to see or feel as she just took her top off.
Old 07-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
The kne I visited a few time there (from Harbin) did not have A boobs so that must be another. Will have to visit and enquire. In that corner there are two shops side by side and I was offered a 4 hands massage. Haven't tried but might in the future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1269 View Post
Went to Katong Shopping centre today and saw a massage parlour at B1. Just before the food court where the famous chicken rice is at.
Saw a China milf there so my dick itchy itchy I entered and tried talking to her.

Lady offered massage at $30 for 30 mins. Proceeded for the massage session, not that bad her massages are strong she had good strokes.

Slowly I turned around and she could see my dick standing hard while I was in my underwear. She offered FJ at $120. Thought hard and didn't want to do as her looks and price isn't that worth it. Did a HJ for $50 with her top off.

Old 10-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Tiger1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
The kne I visited a few time there (from Harbin) did not have A boobs so that must be another. Will have to visit and enquire. In that corner there are two shops side by side and I was offered a 4 hands massage. Haven't tried but might in the future...
Is it? Maybe if she had better looks and bigger boobs I would have given her a shot but with that kind of pricing $120 + $30 I would rather go to Geylang and have a better time.
Old 13-07-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Probably a different one... definitely not A cup in my case. But for sure, such pricing is not great, especially with no shower.

Quote:
Is it? Maybe if she had better looks and bigger boobs I would have given her a shot but with that kind of pricing $120 + $30 I would rather go to Geylang and have a better time.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
Nooooo.. gonna cry.. Summer was really awesome like you said.. Great MILF with solid fit body and damn horny.. one of the best in business. Gonna miss the Breeze Hut !!
Old 13-07-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 20
rulezzz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrulezzz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone remember Regina from Roxy from years back. She’s the best still I feel.
Old 30-07-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just finished recee at KSC and I saw 4 shops beside the famous boneless chicken rice food court and another 4 shops on the opposite end beside Golden Cafe. The 4 shops beside Golden Cafe looks younger and prettier as compared to the other 4 beside the boneless chicken rice food court. Please PM me for any good recommendations. Thanks bros!!
Old 30-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Hey bro! Is it the shop that is on the left and closes when facing the famous boneless chicken rice food court? How’s her overall service? Please PM me thanks bro!!
Old 30-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
Nooooo.. gonna cry.. Summer was really awesome like you said.. Great MILF with solid fit body and damn horny.. one of the best in business. Gonna miss the Breeze Hut !!

Bro, is Summer still around?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1