The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -996 / Power: 0
HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN HCMAN
Roxy Square

opp marine parade, roxy hotel go to the side door and there is this shopping mall........ at one corner of the toilet, u come out, right and then left a bit then go straight, u will see a small massage centre, 2 prc there, veli the choi....... 1 is syt and veli popular. the other wan, quite ok and breast quite big.

was there act blurr ask for massage, say leg pain she rub and i can see her breast and nippon
after finsihing abt 30min she say ok, i wake up from back and rub her a bit with my underwaer off ofcos, she becomke a bit steam also haha
then i ask her can i have special anot
she say yes and no $ alot, i ask for hand job........
she rub me while i squeeze her breast, damn big....... then also dig her below, she veli hiugh until all wet, finsihed it with a lot of sperm haha

bro ther please try it and act blurr at first then 30min later ask for special
if i not wrong is #01-120 MASSAGE
Old 01-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wish12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Roxy Square

R u refering to the one beside the japanese restaurant and also next to the escalator that links to audio hse and the toilet.

Look crampy inside

Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

cant rem the exact place as i went last week.
think surrounding are all hair shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish12345 View Post
R u refering to the one beside the japanese restaurant and also next to the escalator that links to audio hse and the toilet.

Look crampy inside

Old 02-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ShamBala ChaKra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thiz iz reality solicitation and fun in a mall! will chaka chaka it out!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

Never mentioned on the damage?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Ragout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okomoto View Post
Never mentioned on the damage?
Enjoy writing until Miss out. Damage pls.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

$40 for the massage
market rate for the special.........
but rem to ask, no ask they wont ask u also
Old 02-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, i doubt the syt offers any special. Went there for an hour of massage. I can warn you, if you are anything older and not fit enough, better don't try the syt massage. Her name is xiao lan, seems to be very popur. Very pretty girl too. Was acting blur too, but i'm not sure if i acted too long till end she got one customer already waiting in the next room so no special for me. But the massage really got standard one, i almost die on her hand. The strength and skill, confirm not piano one. For those who hopes to get a decent massage and not scare of pain, can try hers. Very worth the money, can say the best out of all the countless massage i went. The one next to the toilet one was also good, but after the viet lady went off, only left the local girl.
The other lady you mentioned, i didn't really see her face but the syt confirm pretty one.

Price: $40 for an hour.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gitboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did try the one that is just directly opposite the Guitar Shop @ roxy level one...great standard massage and must wear the paper underwear...I opted for 1 hr..$40...then extended another 30 mins...paid $50....yes no special...no toilet and no bathing facilities...overall good massage ..the hard painful kind
Old 03-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

OH did u ask ?

coirm got special lah brother.
i ask for the other wan the nigger breast wan and 2 days later i went for the choi wan
and also got but due to popular as mentioned, tell her after 20min loh and she will know wat to do.

i swear got......... already truy both of them, i only do the HJ for both and really veli shoik esp by the choi gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okomoto View Post
Bro, i doubt the syt offers any special. Went there for an hour of massage. I can warn you, if you are anything older and not fit enough, better don't try the syt massage. Her name is xiao lan, seems to be very popur. Very pretty girl too. Was acting blur too, but i'm not sure if i acted too long till end she got one customer already waiting in the next room so no special for me. But the massage really got standard one, i almost die on her hand. The strength and skill, confirm not piano one. For those who hopes to get a decent massage and not scare of pain, can try hers. Very worth the money, can say the best out of all the countless massage i went. The one next to the toilet one was also good, but after the viet lady went off, only left the local girl.
The other lady you mentioned, i didn't really see her face but the syt confirm pretty one.

Price: $40 for an hour.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

happy with my FR, up me to clear my misunderstanding deduction of points until negative...........

want to contribute more
my best is still the VV gals, quite shoik, tanjong pagar area....... that all i will have to say since so popular this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCMAN View Post
opp marine parade, roxy hotel go to the side door and there is this shopping mall........ at one corner of the toilet, u come out, right and then left a bit then go straight, u will see a small massage centre, 2 prc there, veli the choi....... 1 is syt and veli popular. the other wan, quite ok and breast quite big.

was there act blurr ask for massage, say leg pain she rub and i can see her breast and nippon
after finsihing abt 30min she say ok, i wake up from back and rub her a bit with my underwaer off ofcos, she becomke a bit steam also haha
then i ask her can i have special anot
she say yes and no $ alot, i ask for hand job........
she rub me while i squeeze her breast, damn big....... then also dig her below, she veli hiugh until all wet, finsihed it with a lot of sperm haha

bro ther please try it and act blurr at first then 30min later ask for special
if i not wrong is #01-120 MASSAGE
Old 06-12-2008, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cgcgcg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visit this joint on 2 dec 2008 around 9pm..

went in, asked the lady how much, cannot remember either S$38 or S$40. I agreed, look like PDMM... I confrimed with her that she is the one to message me, told her I want 1 hr massage, she ok... went into one of the room, (the room with door, and curtain, she did not close the door), another room the door was close, some one was working . I remove every thing and cover with the towel.The PDMM asked another lady, who was working in the room, how long will she take, she replied another 5 minutes. Once the lady who was working in the other room finished, the PDMM asked her to take over from her, and the PDMM need to go as the boyfriend keep on handphoning her, and this PDMM told the girl that she had work on me around 25 min... and after that PDMM just fuck off.....
WTF !!!!.
(1) if this PDMM cannot do a full 1 hr job, should have told me when I was entering into the room
(2) she only work on me around 10 min and told the girl she had spent 25 min on me.. knn
When this girl took over, she close the door, remove the tower, told me she can only do 10 min, as she got another appointment.. I told her I need 1/2 hr, instead of 1 hr.. she told me if her customer did not turn out, she could do 1 hr for me (including the PDMM "25 min"), I rejected. Few min later, her customer come, I told her enough and paid her S$20 and FO....
Old 06-12-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

why u so sway wan.
i go three times liao and no problem
next time try to go early dun go there closing time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgcgcg View Post
Visit this joint on 2 dec 2008 around 9pm..

went in, asked the lady how much, cannot remember either S$38 or S$40. I agreed, look like PDMM... I confrimed with her that she is the one to message me, told her I want 1 hr massage, she ok... went into one of the room, (the room with door, and curtain, she did not close the door), another room the door was close, some one was working . I remove every thing and cover with the towel.The PDMM asked another lady, who was working in the room, how long will she take, she replied another 5 minutes. Once the lady who was working in the other room finished, the PDMM asked her to take over from her, and the PDMM need to go as the boyfriend keep on handphoning her, and this PDMM told the girl that she had work on me around 25 min... and after that PDMM just fuck off.....
WTF !!!!.
(1) if this PDMM cannot do a full 1 hr job, should have told me when I was entering into the room
(2) she only work on me around 10 min and told the girl she had spent 25 min on me.. knn
When this girl took over, she close the door, remove the tower, told me she can only do 10 min, as she got another appointment.. I told her I need 1/2 hr, instead of 1 hr.. she told me if her customer did not turn out, she could do 1 hr for me (including the PDMM "25 min"), I rejected. Few min later, her customer come, I told her enough and paid her S$20 and FO....
Old 07-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i also kena the "change shift" treatment last night, i think she was the boss lah, that's why where possible, outsource to the real workers.

had a massage from xiao lan after the change, both of them have formidable techniques but i would have preferred the boss.

no special as i needed to head for another appt but i never ask also lah, esp since the door was left open.

will try again, the massage was good i have to say.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

good
go when u are free and avoid the closing time then u can spend more time with these lovely woman

haha if 2nite tio 4D again i will go after 7pm
I already buy 2907 iBet $20
SUWON vs SEOUL korean league, I buy SEOUL wo win 1-0 $100 and 1-1 $30

total damage $150 hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i also kena the "change shift" treatment last night, i think she was the boss lah, that's why where possible, outsource to the real workers.

had a massage from xiao lan after the change, both of them have formidable techniques but i would have preferred the boss.

no special as i needed to head for another appt but i never ask also lah, esp since the door was left open.

will try again, the massage was good i have to say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1