The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Welcum back bro castrol...after nearly 5mths ya
KEANE will surely come to Liverpool before transfer ends or the next transfer windows reopen

Nice to see u back...
have a good weekend bro...
thank you bro, i seldom get the chance to read sbf these days. new employer blocks the site and my pc at home bo simi hosay. i wish everything is as cool as cucumber on your side.

yeah keane joined the liverpool after scoring 100 goals for mighty spurs, and if berbatov really joins man utd, then spurs would've sold 2 top strikers to 2 top clubs that have been beating or thrashing spurs for several years.

but talking about berbatov.....
Old 19-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

this guy better go lah, since last season he's becoming prima donna on the field. completely not chasing back the ball whenever he loses possession, he will just stand there, stretch his arms, whine and complain.

so spurs will only have dos santos and darren bent. dos santos was lively in the boro game. as for bent, he scored many many in the friendlies just like in last season's pre-season matches, i only wish he starts shooting more accurately in the league.
Old 19-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

santos had a great debut....great first touch too....but darren bent's first touch.....everytime a perfect ball was passed to him....his first touch always lose the ball or bounce too far off that he is no longer in a good position to shoot anymore....hope he can improve soon....
Old 24-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the "Pride" of London

Tottenham 1-2 Sunderland: Late Cisse winner

Sunderland striker Djibril Cisse came off the bench to score the winner at White Hart Lane on his debut as Dimitar Berbatov's transfer saga threatened to undermine Tottenham's start to the season in a 2-1 defeat.
Berbatov was left out of the squad for the Barclays Premier League clash, with head coach Juande Ramos accusing the striker of having a negative effect on the dressing room and being distracted.
Sunderland took full advantage and led through Kieran Richardson's powerful drive, before Jermaine Jenas equalised.
However, Cisse - signed on loan from Marseille this week - headed in with seven minutes to go to inflict consecutive defeats for Spurs.

(Excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

Spurs is becoming the disappointment of the season,if they cannot get their act together.
I really do not understand,why holding on to a player who heart is no longer with the team,he is causing a lot of distraction and disharmony.
when the price is right,just let him go and carry on.

2 loses against teams that they should have no problem beating.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 27-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Tottenham appear close to signing Russian striker Roman Pavlyuchenko after the player claimed that he was poised to join the North London club.

GettyImages

The Russian had a good Euro 2008 campaign.

'I can confirm I'm joining (Spurs),' the Spartak Moscow player told local media. 'Right now I'm getting my visa and as soon as it is ready I will fly to England to sign a contract.'

The striker would bolster a strikeforce that currently consists of Darren Bent and want-away Dimitar Berbatov, who was dropped from the squad for the weekend defeat against Sunderland.

Pavlyuchenko said he would not play for Spartak against Dynamo Kiev in Wednesday's Champions League third qualifying round second leg, with a view to completing a move as soon as possible.

'I won't play in Kiev,' he said. 'Everything has happened very quickly so I couldn't even say goodbye to my team-mates.'

The 26-year-old was Russia's top scorer at Euro 2008 with three goals as he helped his country reach the semi-finals, their best showing at a major championship in 20 years.

Tottenham have also been linked with Russian striker Andrei Arshavin, although talks appear to have fallen through after their bid for the talented playmaker was rejected by UEFA Cup holders Zenit St Petersburg.

Having sold Ireland's Robbie Keane to Liverpool in the close season and with Bulgarian international Dimitar Berbatov constantly linked with a move to Manchester United, Spurs are in desperate need of a striker before the transfer window closes on Monday night and have also been linked with a move for Real Zaragoza's Diego Milito.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham : Spurs end Blues perfect record

Tottenham striker Darren Bent provided the attacking threat in the absence of Dimitar Berbatov by poaching a point and a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge to end Chelsea's perfect start to the season.

Chelsea had deservedly led through Juliano Belletti but they did not convert it into a third win in three - highlighting the importance the signing of Robinho from Real Madrid could make.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

a good result for Ramos and Spurs.
high expectation of them for this season from their fans and others.

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 07-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Spurs really got to prove that they are Champion's League material this season
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 13-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
steviepool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

spurs always flatter to deceive...
i think it will be a disappointing year for them overall after so many big $$ signings
Old 16-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Samster

Tottenham 1 - 2 Aston Villa : Gomes drops howler as Spurs lose again

Nigel Reo-Coker and Ashley Young grabbed the goals in Aston Villa's 2-1 win at White Hart Lane to consign Tottenham to their worst start in the Premier League.
Spurs could point to Dimitar Berbatov's transfer saga contributing to just a point from their opening three games, but this defeat had nothing to do with the Bulgarian - Martin O'Neill's men had too much pace and dealt with almost everything thrown at them.
Goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes prevented Villa from adding to Reo-Coker's opener but it was then his mistake that gifted Young his strike in the second half.
Darren Bent's fortunate effort gave Spurs hope with four minutes left but Villa held on.
It sealed Villa's first three points in London for four years, and kept Spurs at the bottom of the table.

Old 19-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bent strike rescues Spurs

Darren Bent lifted the gloom around White Hart Lane with the winner at White Hart Lane but Wisla Krakow will take an away goal into the second leg of the UEFA Cup first round clash after the first leg ended 2-1.

Bent headed home with 17 minutes remaining, the striker's third in as many matches, to earn Spurs their first victory during a frustrating start to the campaign.

Even that only slightly dampened the spirits of the boisterous away support, whose side lost to Barcelona to get knocked out of the Champions League but now require a 1-0 win in a fortnight to reach the group stages of Europe's second-tier competition.

Wisla's fans were silenced for just a minute during the first half after David Bentley's opener, then Tomas Jirsak levelled to open up the tie.

Spurs head coach Juande Ramos will again be without Roman Pavlyuchenko and Vedran Corluka for that clash as the two new signings are cup-tied, highlighting Spurs' recruitment problems before the transfer deadline.

With a threadbare squad - Ramos had 18 first-team players to pick from after Luka Modric's knee injury - at least it gave him a chance to use Bentley in his familiar station on the right flank after previously using him centrally.

It was a source of embarrassment that Bentley won the club's goal of the month award with a strike from pre-season - evidence that Spurs desperately needed to kick-start their campaign after three defeats and a draw.

Bentley was in the action with less than a minute gone, with Jermaine Jenas hustling Junior Diaz off the ball and sending his team-mate down the right - but goalkeeper Mariusz Pawelek bravely blocked as Bent closed in.

• Poyet: Tough test awaitsRadoslaw Sobolewski had the first effort for Wisla, curling a long-range effort the wrong side of the post after dummying past Aaron Lennon.

Bentley provided the corner for Pawelek's first save of the match, after 24 minutes, when Jonathan Woodgate's header was claimed at the second attempt.

Wisla provided their own threat with aerial balls forward and it took Ledley King to block a shot from Rafal Boguski after the striker latched into a cushioned header.

Pawelek required treatment after throwing himself at Bent again, with Bentley again providing the service. Wisla's goalkeeper was able to continue despite a lump on his head, but he was picking the ball out of his net after Spurs' next move, in the 33rd minute.

Giovani dos Santos sent Lennon away down the left and his cross found its way to the back post, with Bentley sending the ball in the direction it came, around Sobolewski and into Pawelek's far post.

But the lead only lasted a minute, with Boguski nutmegging Gareth Bale before centring, with Jirsak lashing into the net after a lay-off from Pawel Brozek.

Boguski could have given them the lead but Heurelho Gomes produced a stunning save before the interval, turning the ball around the post to deny the striker.

Bentley had dipped a free-kick over the crossbar and also forced a save from Pawelek with a volley across the face of the goal, then the Wisla stopper had to tip over just after the break from Spurs' winger.

Bent had a strike chalked off when he tapped in after a flowing move down the left resulting in Jenas crossing to the far post - replays suggested it was a harsh decision to call it offside.

Ramos' response was to bring on Fraizer Campbell for his debut to replace Lennon, while Chris Gunter was replaced by Jamie O'Hara.

It was Wisla who threatened a second when Mauro Cantoro volleyed over the bar from a promising position but Bent grabbed his goal as the visitors threatened an upset.

Campbell held the ball up on the right and floated in a cross, with Bent climbing over Cleber to send the ball past Pawelek.

# Poyet: Tough test awaits

Tottenham assistant first-team coach Gus Poyet admitted Spurs must go into the second leg of their UEFA Cup first-round tie with Wisla Krakow looking to win the match.

Spurs took the lead when Aaron Lennon's cross was finished by David Bentley in the 33rd minute, only for Tomas Jirsak to hit back 67 seconds later with a neat chip.

But Darren Bent's second-half header gave head coach Juande Ramos his first victory of the season as they held on to claim a 2-1 win over the Polish outfit at White Hart Lane.

"It will be a tough game in Poland and we have to make sure we do not lose there,'' Poyet told Setanta Sports 1.

"We will have to go there with the mind to win. It will be a totally different game from the one tonight and we are not in a good position so we need to win.''

When asked whether Spurs were naive to concede a goal so quickly after scoring Poyet added that Spurs were right to "take risks'' to try and win the game.

"It was incredible because we were doing our best - we thought it would finish at least 1-0 but the players reacted well and we needed to take a few risks,'' he said.

"We said before the game we needed to take a risk and take our opportunities. We are not the type of team that sits back and defends, we are the type of team that goes to win games.''

At least 1st victory of the season. Hopefully, will kick start better results in future.

Comon you Spurs.

Cheers.
Spurslover.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 21-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Wedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally ! Spurs win !

Hope it's just the start of more to come !

Go SPURS !
Old 21-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 17
Adidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to beholdAdidas020108 is a splendid one to behold

after their UEFA's win,hope SPurs can pick themselves up and have regain the confidence after the Berbatov's saga.

was expecting a lot from Spurs after last season,but a bit disappointed so far.
so maybe tonight,they can play to their true potential.

Proud To Be Member of Tiko's Club
Old 22-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

spurs 0 wigan 0

dont bet on spurs just yet lah, i want to assure you all, my face look sadder than them now.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1