The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
bepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt77
any bros know the malay gals still ard for massage there?
yup. .they still around.. went there last sunday morning...
jus massage by the slim lady... for some reason.. they pretend they dun offer special..

looks: 6
body: 5.5
massage: 6
damage: 20
rtm: NO

for those who have up my points, thanks and pls leave yr nick so i can return the favour
Old 24-06-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry
Piao piao is still there but changed to another TN. Its on the third floor the TN next to the lift ie on the left hand side if you took the escalator.
thanks bro.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 25-06-2006, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
icarus1964 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Fortune Center minah FR

Just went to the TN with minahs on 3rd flr of Fortune Centre today.

At first when the girl called to me, I thought she looked friendly so I went in. Bad mistake. She has the strength to give a decent massage, but she was in a rush so quickly asked me the "money shot" Q...

Bit low on Vit M so went for HJ (Prices she quoted were HJ: $50, BJ:$70 FJ:$100) only. Didn't seem too happy after that. At least she stripped off completely. Autoroam a bit can but don't like fingering her clit... think she don't wanna get wet unnecessarily.

No GF feeling, no frenching, she was in a rush after a while. sianz. Maybe others will have better experience lah... think i also no mood.

My FR:

Name: Shasha (or Sasha)
Boobs: Small (A only)
Body: 5/10 rounded like a girl should be but not so shapely. Also got tattoos all over the place.
Ass: 6.5/10 Firm, not saggy
Puss: Nicely trimmed, a bit plump
HJ: 4/10 dunno how to pump. had to wank off by myself after a while
BJ: N.A.
FJ: N.A.
RTF: No. Unless all the PRC charbor kena expelled and i got no other choice
Old 03-07-2006, 08:32 PM
Root Beer

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

went to harmony (the 3rd floor of fortune centre) today, pleasant looking girl (Sha Sha).

Her massage was decent, for a slim girl she's got strong hands, which is good

went for the FJ which was all right, though i found her to rush things a bit.

My FR:

Name: Sha Sha
Boobs: small but has nice big nips
Body: 6.5/10 slim lady with lots of tattoos which is interesting, i find her body nice n compact, GREAT for BANGING
Ass: 7/10 Firm
Puss: Nicely trimmed (a big plus)
HJ: N.A
BJ: 4/10 only did it for a minute (too short)
FJ: 7/10 had a good time, heard those loud watery noises n her soft moans (turn on) n she complimented me a number of times, Haha thanks again Sha Sha

RTF: Yah why not, i find her sexy in the minah way n she was really friendly to me (sorry to the other guys who didn't get better service from her)

i think it all depends on her mood n how u interact with her.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:17 PM
socialsg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry
Piao piao is still there but changed to another TN. Its on the third floor the TN next to the lift ie on the left hand side if you took the escalator.
Went there during hungry hours. Saw Piao, as usual, her body looks great.

Had a good time with her. I know how to turn her on .here is a tip.

after u wear CD and cock inside her, u also use your finger to touch her clitoris. In another words, u do push up position with one hand, cock in and out like a rifle, and using your spare hand to touch her clitoris. She moan non stop and beg for more .

I do rifle cocking slowly and i enjoy seeing her expression. She gave me her tel # to meet outside for a hotel appt for future as she says i superb good in skills and looks and hope for more.

Those who want piao tel #, pls pm me and exchange with another SYT number only.
Old 19-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 23
michong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just went down to FC walk walk. WOW! Only four shops left, 2 @ 2nd floor and 2 @ 3rd floor.... ..... T_T
Old 20-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
blackholenet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackholenet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i do recce today , reach there around 8 pm ... but seems all close or doin business inside ... cant see any prc there .... continues recce from 1st to 4 th ... see some only 1 at 2nd . few at 3rd ... n my target it 4th ... saw some lau cio knock off from BHC .. but y target which opp BHC omg its close .... sien diao .. see see look look but seems not doin business inside ... mayb get raid liao ? anybody know about it ?
sien diao lo go down to find makan liao as i damn hungry ... after meal back to 4th n try my luck .. still the same .. while i am goin to giv up .. saw a gal carry a bag seems knock off wana go off or wat ... then i continues my recce n follow her way ... in the end she turn back to another side ... n walk in a shop which was close just now ...
when i walk pass her then she get a chance to ask mi wan massage or not .not bad she look quite pretty then just get a try .here my FR

name : yxxlxxx
from:china but her chinese not hard to listen . just like normal local talking
face : 7.5/10
hair:shoulder length
body : pretty good i giv 8/10 no tummy .
boobs: firm n nice C/D cup
sweetness : yes with strawberry smell
massage : so so massage . 2.5/10
HJ: quite rush abit ... i think just now she really wana go off liao de then thinking to earn more so stay n service me.
damage : 50 + 20 SHORT OF V M didn try FJ
RFT:yes ! got her num ... mayb try later when my wallet its full of cash ..

bro plx up my point =P as i still low low point ler .... no bro wana share contact with mi wor ....thx so much
Old 20-07-2006, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Skylex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackholenet
i do recce today , reach there around 8 pm ... but seems all close or doin business inside ... cant see any prc there .... continues recce from 1st to 4 th ... see some only 1 at 2nd . few at 3rd ... n my target it 4th ... saw some lau cio knock off from BHC .. but y target which opp BHC omg its close .... sien diao .. see see look look but seems not doin business inside ... mayb get raid liao ? anybody know about it ?
sien diao lo go down to find makan liao as i damn hungry ... after meal back to 4th n try my luck .. still the same .. while i am goin to giv up .. saw a gal carry a bag seems knock off wana go off or wat ... then i continues my recce n follow her way ... in the end she turn back to another side ... n walk in a shop which was close just now ...
when i walk pass her then she get a chance to ask mi wan massage or not .not bad she look quite pretty then just get a try .here my FR

name : yxxlxxx
from:china but her chinese not hard to listen . just like normal local talking
face : 7.5/10
hair:shoulder length
body : pretty good i giv 8/10 no tummy .
boobs: firm n nice C/D cup
sweetness : yes with strawberry smell
massage : so so massage . 2.5/10
HJ: quite rush abit ... i think just now she really wana go off liao de then thinking to earn more so stay n service me.
damage : 50 + 20 SHORT OF V M didn try FJ
RFT:yes ! got her num ... mayb try later when my wallet its full of cash ..

bro plx up my point =P as i still low low point ler .... no bro wana share contact with mi wor ....thx so much
Correct me if I'm wrong Yxxlxxx = YanLing??work at Grace xxxxxx xxxxx?
hpno 9243281x?
try le not bad
Old 21-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
blackholenet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackholenet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylex
Correct me if I'm wrong Yxxlxxx = YanLing??work at Grace xxxxxx xxxxx?
hpno 92x3x81x?
try le not bad
ya but i didn take note the shop name as i just blindly follow her =P
bro u list out the num too much ler ... by the way do u hav xiao yue num , don mind to PM mi ?
Old 21-07-2006, 03:33 AM
Samster

Paiseh Bro, never try xiao Yue b4 so don't have.
Old 21-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylex
Paiseh Bro, never try xiao Yue b4 so don't have.
I went to FC 2 days ago and Xiao Yue (Yu?) shop is already closed shop. 2 Weeks ago, I pass her shop opp Busic HC and she was pastering me to go in saying "I going back so, next time no chance!".

Guess these girls are badly affected......

Also most of the TN shops at level 3 & 4th also closed shop......

BTW also 2 days ago, saw DIFEN at the level 3 shop at the 3rd Floor T- Junction. Wanted her to service me but went off exporing else where. Now mostly local older ladies working there.

The minahs also seem to have consolidated and shifted closer to the former TN shops occupied by PRCs ladies.

Hoped these info help.
Old 22-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=TommyPingPong]I went to FC 2 days ago and Xiao Yue (Yu?) shop is already closed shop. 2 Weeks ago, I pass her shop opp Busic HC and she was pastering me to go in saying "I going back so, next time no chance!".

Closed down meh ??? Today just saw it open when i walk pass jalan jalan a bit to check out for new stock ...
Old 23-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Skylex]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong
I went to FC 2 days ago and Xiao Yue (Yu?) shop is already closed shop. 2 Weeks ago, I pass her shop opp Busic HC and she was pastering me to go in saying "I going back so, next time no chance!".

Closed down meh ??? Today just saw it open when i walk pass jalan jalan a bit to check out for new stock ...
FYI,they are goin back end of this month.
Old 23-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
user name is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother, please help me, i always go to Fortune centre for tn and now its like ghost town!!!!

Normally i went about 9pm and i will park my car at level 3 which is season parking and i just open the door then the PRC will just outside like waiting for me to wack them.

But now no more liao!!!! sigh!!! where still got this lobang!!! brother please help i really need tn cause its cheap S$20 and hj is S$30 total only S$50!!!!
Old 23-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ethan_hunt is Cool - loads of Potential

Last month went to the Bugis HC... Still the same as ever.Small and cramped.Basically the whole building itself from the 2nd level onwards is flooded with TN.. Dunno got kanna raid recently. The gers there are still okie..not bad.PRC and Msians makes up the majority.

Got myself a Msians.Looks mature,23 according to her.Came from KL.Fairly gd service with the usual BBJ and FJ.Fair skin and long hair ( i always love gers with long hair...kekeke ) Massage and proceed to BJ.Damn ! she's gd! One thing i like abt Bugis HC is that they have a huge mirror.You can see the whole reflection,the angle and everything.Shortly she ride while i enjoy.Didn't moan too loud but was enjoyable nonetheless.

Damage - $100 excl room
Name - i think it's cindy..
Location - bugis HC
Stats - Fair skinned,long hair and has BBJ skills... 34B with petite body

Sorrie if i did a bad FR..long time nvr come in liao..will promise to sharpen my writing skills =P Lost touch with the scene,recently just come back.Dun flame me hor..thks..Upp my pts if u like..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1