The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Just another sharing:

Went on Tinder to see the market, managed to match with one and told her that I am married but would wish to look for either a fwb/lover, but of course everything starts from friend first to see if compatible. She straight away gave me a good lecturing from her moral high ground and start saying that I am sick and to be a better man, say she would not want to be friends with me. I just replied noted thank you.
Lesson learnt: No matter how attractive a girl is, we must be willing to just back off and to remain calm even if she starts to demean us as our intention has already been communicated across. No point to carry on explaining. If its meant to be, i will be.
Bro, tks for your post. It's her loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
We can learn all the great techniques here, but if a man self-confident or esteem is low, the techniques will be deem useless.
Bro, tks. Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Good for you!
I am not so direct.
I don't ram it down their face but will be very honest about being married with kids.

I normally do not come right out as looking for FWB/FB but will lead up to it pretty quickly, if the lady responded in a slightly positive manner. Have to be able to read/guess in between the lines.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
From experience, ladies would prefer a man who can listen and show concern. Small gifts each time we meet count more when you manage to understand what they want.

Need not be a man who just splash money. Splashing money is easy way but how many can afford.

My current fb for close to 4months now never ask for anything yet. Sometimes we just meet talk through the night. Both of us have own secrets where we slowly reveal to each other over this past 4 months.

Of course we have up and down during the 4 months. But it only made us treasure it more.

It take effort nevertheless. But in end, if you are able to make the break through, then is a different ball game. And every failure make one stronger for next game or round.

If you are afraid of risk and failures, then do not go kc especially if you fall, you may fall hard.

Bro war bird, just to share some thoughts as my current relationship have made me rethink my priorities.
Thank u, bro. Less is often more with women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The trick about social app like Tinder or Tantan is, cast a line with a bait, never know if it ever catches a fish and which fish. Be sincere, warm and humorous, when time is more ripe, suggest to meet for tea, lunch, do not suggest alcohol to start with,or dinner. The latter may mean you have an ulterior motive.
To be fair, if we get to met tons of great gals day by day in our lives, would we waste time on su h apps? Vice versa, the same appiles to the gals. So, don't use the apps if you expect to meet 10/10 babe, especially you are a CMI dude. Go in with an open mind. Sometimes, you may get some good surprises.
Bro, tks for sharing.

I couldn't agree with u more.

Good evening!

I received following email a few months ago.

Choosing the right girl is very important. Must avoid psychopaths and gold diggers.

Is She Long-Term Relationship Worthy?

by Bungo Pony

After dating numerous women, I have been able to class them into 2 separate categories:

1) women with interests

2) women with no interests

Women With Interests

These are women who have hobbies, things that they enjoy doing in their spare time. These women will put time, energy, and a lot of work into a project of theirs.

These women enjoy things such as Art, Cooking, Music, Gardening, Computers, etc.

Women who are interested in anything that takes time, intelligence, and creativity become very interesting people. They can have intelligent conversations about almost anything, and they always have something interesting going on in their life.

These are women who are great to have long-term relationships with.

Women With No Interests

These are usually women who spend money on temporary pleasure.

Their hobbies usually include watching TV, talking on the phone about other people, and going shopping. They spend their time (and money) on things such as dying their hair, getting their nails done, drugs/alcohol, slot machines, etc.

When you have a conversation with a woman like this, there are a lot of silences in the conversation. The most interesting conversations from these women are about their nails, kinds of makeup, their friend's stupidity, how their waiting for their paycheck to go shopping, etc.

These are women who are great for sex, but definitely NOT long-term relationship material.

What Kind of Woman Is She?

Any woman can buy clothes, but how many can make them?

Any woman can buy food, but how many can cook it?

Any woman can go to a hairstylist, but how many can style their own hair?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is:

Take a good look at a woman and the things important in her life before you become infatuated with her.

=====

I'd like to thank Bungo Pony for this great tip.

While "shallow" girls can be a lot of fun, in general, they are not great long-term relationship material.

So when you meet a girl, you need to decide quickly what your goal is with her.

Is she short-term fun?

Or does she have serious long-term relationship potential?

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-11-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Also many gals dun know how to make love. All they do is naked lie down.
Old 22-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Also many gals dun know how to make love. All they do is naked lie down.
Yes, especially common with an 18 yo SYT who has had only one teenage BF before u.
Be patient. Teach her how to make love...

It's your chance to demonstrate your masculine power and to give her sexual pleasure she never thought possible.

Took several months before TY agreed to 69. She dimmed the light n said 我很不好意思.

Cheers,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

thanks so much bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for your post. It's her loss.

Bro, tks. Well said.

Bro, tks.

Thank u, bro. Less is often more with women.

Bro, tks for sharing.

I couldn't agree with u more.

Good evening!

I received following email a few months ago.

Choosing the right girl is very important. Must avoid psychopaths and gold diggers.

Is She Long-Term Relationship Worthy?

by Bungo Pony

After dating numerous women, I have been able to class them into 2 separate categories:

1) women with interests

2) women with no interests

Women With Interests

These are women who have hobbies, things that they enjoy doing in their spare time. These women will put time, energy, and a lot of work into a project of theirs.

These women enjoy things such as Art, Cooking, Music, Gardening, Computers, etc.

Women who are interested in anything that takes time, intelligence, and creativity become very interesting people. They can have intelligent conversations about almost anything, and they always have something interesting going on in their life.

These are women who are great to have long-term relationships with.

Women With No Interests

These are usually women who spend money on temporary pleasure.

Their hobbies usually include watching TV, talking on the phone about other people, and going shopping. They spend their time (and money) on things such as dying their hair, getting their nails done, drugs/alcohol, slot machines, etc.

When you have a conversation with a woman like this, there are a lot of silences in the conversation. The most interesting conversations from these women are about their nails, kinds of makeup, their friend's stupidity, how their waiting for their paycheck to go shopping, etc.

These are women who are great for sex, but definitely NOT long-term relationship material.

What Kind of Woman Is She?

Any woman can buy clothes, but how many can make them?

Any woman can buy food, but how many can cook it?

Any woman can go to a hairstylist, but how many can style their own hair?

I guess the point I'm trying to make is:

Take a good look at a woman and the things important in her life before you become infatuated with her.

=====

I'd like to thank Bungo Pony for this great tip.

While "shallow" girls can be a lot of fun, in general, they are not great long-term relationship material.

So when you meet a girl, you need to decide quickly what your goal is with her.

Is she short-term fun?

Or does she have serious long-term relationship potential?

Good luck!

Allen

Old 07-12-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
thanks so much bro!
Tks, bro.

Good evening,

I have posted infrequently becuase I don't have anything new to share. In fact, I have not seen a cute SYT I like since I met TY in 2018.

But, I like to share some jokes.

The Husband's Budgetary Concerns

A rich man comes home and immediately starts shouting at his wife. "I've been looking at our expenses and they are through the roof! What have you got so much to spend on? From now on, things will need to be different!"

"Different how?" the wife asked.

"Well, for starters, if you learned how to cook, we wouldn't need a personal chef. If you learned to clean, we wouldn't need a maid!"

The wife looks at him and responds: "Then we just need to teach you how to satisfy a woman. Then we can let the gardener go as well."

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-12-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

The Wife's Math

A woman comes home and find a letter from her husband on the dinner table.

She opens it and reads:

"My Dear Wife, You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, as a 54 year-old, can no longer satisfy. I'm very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. However, after reading this letter, I hope you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year-old secretary at the Comfort Inn. Please don't be upset, I shall be back before midnight."

When the man came home late that night, he found a reply to his letter on the dining room table:

"My Dear Husband, I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. I would like to inform you that, while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also an assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile and, like your secretary, he is 18. You, being a successful businessman with an excellent knowledge of maths, will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference - 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18...

My comments: Her husband should write another letter: "You're wrong, my dear wife. I'm a master of Taoist sex, but I won't want to do it on an old auntie like you."

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Good evening to all samsters,

For the entire 2020, I have been very faithful to my two LPs in SG because I have not seen a girl who is even mildly interesting. I have not been back to Gotham City for a year.

I know there are "restaurants' where you could get some drinks and have women sit with u. I heard the quality is bad, despite rather hefty booking fees. Even old aunties are in high demand. I see no reason ever to eat in such places. I suspect it will be another 6 months before there is a significant increase in supply.

Many men have been lonely n frustrated, even desperate, for the last many months. Because of lack of sexual release. Some of them may even fall in love with a woman who, in a more normal time, is actually quite ordinary to them.

To add insult to injury, some bros have also become financially strapped.
I hope your awesome emotional/self mastery will get you through the crisis.

I like to share the following article on falling in love.

The Danger of Falling In Love

Don Juan,

Love is awesome!

Everyone knows that.

To be in love with a woman (who also loves you back) is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

But there is a problem.

A darker side, if you will.

When you fall in love with a woman, you start to *think* with your emotions rather than your brain.

And your emotions will trick you, control you, manipulate you, and destroy you.

All the things you've read about here that you know you shouldn't do, you will start doing.

And all the things you've read about here that you know you should do, you will stop doing.

For example:

You will text her all day long...

(And RATIONALIZE it as being a good thing because you two are in love and can't stand to be apart.)

You will buy her presents, take her to expensive restaurants, and spend tons of money on her...

(And RATIONALIZE it as being what classy men do, when they are in love with classy women.)

You will compliment her too much and tell her that you "love" her too soon...

(And RATIONALIZE your pathetic behavior as somehow being what women want to hear.)

You will allow her to disrespect you or act like a brat...

You will act jealous and insecure when she gives attention to other men...

You will quit your hobbies, stop spending time with your friends, and forget about your goals...

Your will rationalize doing almost everything wrong.

And feel good about it all.

Because you are in LOVE...

And your girl is DIFFERENT...

And this relationship is SPECIAL.

And you don't need to follow all those rules you read in those suave mails that are for slimy guys looking for slutty women and sleazy one-night stands and not for mature and intelligent guys like you who are looking for true true love with an amazing wonderful woman like your incredible new girlfriend who is everything that you've ever wanted and that you will love with all your heart and soul until the day you die.

AND THEN YOU WILL GET DUMPED!

Always follow the rules and principles which have been proven to create powerful attraction in women.

This is never more important than when you are in love.

Good luck!

Allen

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 14-12-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Best to hibernate for this period since supply is bad.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 14-12-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Fully agreed on this.
Old 16-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jehi View Post
Fully agreed on this.
Bros, very true.

However, there is a take home lesson from this COVID pandemic. Always be prepared.

A man should have one or more long term GFs/LPs or FBs who are his type of pussies. Can still eat outside occasionally for variety, just like a bonus. He may lose his bonus this yr, but his sexual and emotional needs are still fully met. No deprivation.

Don't be celibate. Life is too short.

Cheers and stay safe.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WB, if you allow me, in life, we just need one wife, legally or religiously, but there's no stopping us to have more than one gf, this will prevent us from falling in love madly with her (the gf).
The strange thing is, most gf wouldn't mind you are married, but will mind if she's not your only gf. The reality is, a mentally sound woman will not want to share her lover with other women. Hence, when she says she does not mind if you are married, I will take that with a pinch of salt. Unless she's satisfied sexually and or financially by you. Most of them will probably have more than one YOU.
Old 17-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB, if you allow me, in life, we just need one wife, legally or religiously, but there's no stopping us to have more than one gf, this will prevent us from falling in love madly with her (the gf).
The strange thing is, most gf wouldn't mind you are married, but will mind if she's not your only gf. The reality is, a mentally sound woman will not want to share her lover with other women. Hence, when she says she does not mind if you are married, I will take that with a pinch of salt. Unless she's satisfied sexually and or financially by you. Most of them will probably have more than one YOU.
Bro,

Thanks for your post.

Every girl is different. Some are looking for a legal husband and don't want a married man.

A girl may not tolerate her lover having another girl for many reasons, maybe nothing to do with love. It could be jealousy or insecurity, or neediness, or loss of self-esteem, or fear of loss of financial support, or loss of sexual pleasure, or fear of STD and HIV, etc.

On the other hand, a girl who tolerates her lover having other girls may really, truly love him. She values his satisfaction and happiness above her own. He is the master and his wish is her command.

Women generally prefer an unfaithful 'winner' to a faithful 'loser.'

If you google sexual market place, the top 2.1% of men dominate. Aim to be in the top 1%.
I have kept a number of girls together under one roof, all duos. No trios yet.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Please see attached picture.

Good afternoon to all samsters,

Cina Doll at 7th fl of PC is now open. For food and drinks. There are new girls/women. Not sure about the quality. The butterfly tip is $100! HH 3-6 pm and SH 6-10 pm. No swab tests but wearing a mask is mandatory.

I may go for a free tour first.

Stay safe.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 17-12-2020 at 10:42 PM.
Old 17-12-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
qory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread bro WB, thanks!
Old 17-12-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to you for being able to have duo, especially if they are not commercial FL. This something I have yet to achieve.
As for the butterfly fee of $100, I would be very worried that this rate becomes the new norm even after the pandemic. Anyway, each has its own. Have a great time bro!
Old 19-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qory View Post
Great thread bro WB, thanks!
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Kudos to you for being able to have duo, especially if they are not commercial FL. This something I have yet to achieve.
As for the butterfly fee of $100, I would be very worried that this rate becomes the new norm even after the pandemic. Anyway, each has its own. Have a great time bro!
Bro,

I kept the last duo, guimi from the same hometown on student visa, for almost 1 1/2 yrs. While we were making love, they would say 老公,你像皇帝一样的享受. They both serviced me at the same time. Once they were fighting to see who would be on top of me first. It was quite an unforgettable experience.

I have never kept a trio because it's very difficult to see three pretty girls of my type. I do know three Teochew cuties in China, but it would be complicated to get all three to come to study in SG. They have a fourth guimi who is quite pretty too. But a quartet would be more than I can handle, especially if it's for a year or longer.

I have many pictures of the Teochew girls. Several pics showing them skinny-dipping in a big pool.

I have written several modifications of the Timbuktu poem for the Teochew girls.

Bro Tim and I went SYT hunting,
Met four Teochew cuties skinny dipping.
They were four and we were two,
So, I bucked two n Timbuktu.

As Tim and I walked along the strand,
We saw three Teochew beauties, hand in hand,
They were three and we were two,
So, I bucked one and Timbuktu.

Have a great weekend and stay safe!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1