The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Lol

So true

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You and I can be SYTs too with the right apps.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There are 2 define types of desire, spontaneous desire and responsive desire which majority will fall into either one or both. But of coz when you meet WL with zero desire serving you expect the session to go downhill like $LUNA 🤣
Old 15-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Visited her after reading a couple of positive reviews on her recently.

Looks: 7 - Early 30s, add a couple of years to her video, but won't reject. She greeted me in a translucent black dress and black panties.

Body: 7.5 - Well proportioned with B sized boobs.

Massage: 7.5 - Pretty decent massage with appropriate strength.

Sensual: 8.5 - She took off her dress and started with a catbath on my back, bum and legs. Turned over and she continued her catbath on my chest and thighs. She then asked whether I wanted a BJ and I consented. She engulfed my little bro with her mouth and started to perform the BBBJ slowly and sensually. After a while I requested to lick her pussy but she only allowed touching. She took off her panties and alternated between BJ and HJ before I came while rubbing her wet pussy.

After I shot, she kept wanking for a while before she started to clean up. It's pretty nice to feel that all your cum is "emptied" from the prolonged wanking. I notice that not all ML did this, some would just stop and start to clean up after the initial shot was over. After she cleaned up, she gave me a nice head massage before I went to shower. There is no shortchange of time, whole session lasted about an hour.

GFE: 9 - She's very easy to talk to, and some conversations during sensual really heightened the mood.

Overall 8 - Very likely to RTM, she's really value for money in the current climate. It's a little steep to top up $30 for BBBJ without CIM, so that'll depend on whether I'm in the mood for it that day.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
But is she pretty? Why did u leave at 30 minutes when she didn’t chase u out? Can stay on to chit chat or whatever
I find her pretty. Like your JC or poly gf. But is my opinion. There is not much massage, like 5-10 mins and she turn you over. I guess can stay if you want.

Anyone try her also? Maybe can share your experience.

I wish to unlock her is I find her pretty. Like I say, my taste may not be your taste. So just use as reference.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Nobody talks about unlocking here.

Some girls told me they offered to be unlocked at $500-$1000
See your budget lor. Didn't know that unlocking needs so much top up.

30 min out? Then try to control your cumming. Don't cum too fast.
Cum at the 50th min mark. Then another 10 min to cuddle and shower
How to control cum? Like if they rub rub rub I think very fast can cum one AHHAHA. any bros have idea to prolong cumming? aside from using those numbing cream related
Old 15-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
I find her pretty. Like your JC or poly gf. But is my opinion. There is not much massage, like 5-10 mins and she turn you over. I guess can stay if you want.

Anyone try her also? Maybe can share your experience.

I wish to unlock her is I find her pretty. Like I say, my taste may not be your taste. So just use as reference.
i think she famous for fast service, I think u go impmm and choose FL instead ba, better
Old 15-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys im new here to the scene. Just started 2 weeks ago and wanted to share my experience. Being completely honest here, no flame. If u find it helpful can up my points or whatever.(no idea how this works or whats the point also)

Review 1/3: https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-liu-massage/

Seems like new girl with only 2 reviews(decided to take the risk lol)

Looks: 5-6/10. Looks late 20s to early 30s. Abit of tummyfat but overall slim. D cups but fake. Play abit also sian because quite hard, never bother to zhut lol. Teeth abit stained.

Massage: 10/10. Pleasantly surprised about the quality of the massage, good strength and duration.Not like those 10 mins piano type and flip over. Even removed her top and rub over my back. Requested for her to use her knees and she complied. Good catbath, even sucked my finger lol.

BBBJ/CIM: 8/10 good skills and even removed her panties upon request. BUT when i was about to climax and told her, she started giving me a handjob and I ended up finishing on myself, only the last 20% went in her mouth. Not sure if honest mistake or I got scammed, but i will give her the benefit of the doubt.

RTM: No, looks is not my cup of tea, plus i dont really like fake boobs. Choose her if you want a good massage and high playability. She has a good attitude and is very accomodating, even offered me FJ but i declined.
Old 15-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys new to the scene here. Will share my experiences the past 2 weeks. I will be sharing my honest opinions, so no flame please. If you find it useful, can up my points or whatever ( not sure how it works or whats the point)
Old 15-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Stong1049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/yue-yue-massage/

Seldom post here since my chionging days.

This girl here is definitely worth every dollar spent.

Nicely shape big boobs.(natural)

Face like angel.

Bo wei gong!
Old 15-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody tried this lady before?
Not the super chio type but idk why I dig her looks.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/nana-massage/
Old 15-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You and I can be SYTs too with the right apps.
Just turn down the lights anyone can be syt... I can also be Andy Lau, just speak with more nasal...

C
Old 15-05-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Repeated post. See above.

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 16-05-2022 at 12:01 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i think she famous for fast service, I think u go impmm and choose FL instead ba, better
This one is amber mah. Her old name. Maybe kena complain too many times so she changed nick liao. I suspect she is unlockable but dont get your hopes up as she’s a little naturally gl one. Maybe a bit naturally snobbish so probably need a lot more than your usual unlockable character.
Old 15-05-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Try putting $500 on the table, see can unlock or not?

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
This one is amber mah. Her old name. Maybe kena complain too many times so she changed nick liao. I suspect she is unlockable but dont get your hopes up as she’s a little naturally gl one. Maybe a bit naturally snobbish so probably need a lot more than your usual unlockable character.
Old 15-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
dont really remmeber by names, remember face can liao hahaha. aiya money is king, as long price is right can unlock one, but like this go dome L better hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1