The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

What I hv read here with drivers highest cewek fetch around 1m, no drivers mbe 800. Given the benefit of doubt, lets say I am comparing the same apple with apple (same cewek cat). Diff $20/- I did treat them as a form of service / lobang charges.
Now with forum machiam sbf we know the market rate ard there.
Compared to decades ago we cheong haddyat, its ready up to the tuk tuk driver to slaughter as there are not much references we can fall back on.

For those adventurous bro like cheonging without driver its also 另有一番之味。
Old 05-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Photo to share

Old 05-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another photo to go

Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
What I hv read here with drivers highest cewek fetch around 1m, no drivers mbe 800.
The highest quote I got was 1.1 or 1.2 Juta, when I went there with driver. Didn't manage to nego down. The cewek looks quite a pretty SYT. In the end didn't take her and got her friend.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
another photo to go

Wow.... bro, care to share which villa she is from? My heart is fallen because of her....
Old 06-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What I hv read here with drivers highest cewek fetch around 1m, no drivers mbe 800. Given the benefit of doubt, lets say I am comparing the same apple with apple (same cewek cat). Diff $20/- I did treat them as a form of service / lobang charges.
Compared to decades ago we cheong haddyat, its ready up to the tuk tuk driver to slaughter as there are not much references we can fall back on.

If i cheong 2 or 3 nights i can save $60 without taking drivers. Just girls booking alone. Hotels, they can give discounts. But dishonest drivers pocketed it. Seafood, they can mark up or even give discount, either way, dishonest drivers still can pocketed it.

As for some bros who said drivers need to earn money. I dont disagree. I am also working and i want my hard earned money well spent. Not all bros big spender there. Call me cheapskate, whatever. If can get 800k. Why should i pay 1 million. My advise and suggestion is cater for those budget cheongsters like me. An alternative way beside taking drivers or taxi. I am just sharing here.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Remembers when I first cheong hyt..
a tuktuk that station at Centara said can bring me to book girl.
I follow him for a ride, visited one join without booking but I remember there was a SK Hotel near there.

With that reference I used it for years...without beeing hustlered.

Alway read a lots to learn about the common market practices and available transport mode, before exploring new ground Will save you $.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
InDaNutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Virgin Fr for trip on 4-5/11.

Went with 2 other bros.

Everything pre-booked with info provide in here.

Good on hotel manager on contacting thru whatsappp on what we need plus intro Driver when requested.

Reached Balai customs only 1 bro got “tahan”.Said his passport got “stain”.But release after 10mins without going office or coffee money.

Driver already wave at us while we were queuing to get passport stamped.

Wanted to go change money first but Driver say it’s ok.Go villa first if not all “good stuffs” get picked.True enough when we reach,half of those on the same ferry we’re already there!

1st villa was #20.Was intro 2 by pps which me and 1 of my Bro regretted not picking as I will explain later.

After that we went along that stretch before crossing over to opp till we reach 2-3 villa to the right side of 58b(can’t remember cos 1st time+so many gals)

In the villa,mms intro.Few ceweks came shake hands,then don know why 3 ceweks came to shake hands second time...only this time 2 came to hug me and my bro.*newbie mistake here,we should have rejected when we are not interested.we wanted to go bk #20 but they were still hugging and mms hard sell so we just went again.

Ceweks were:
Price: 1.2,1.1 & 1.1

The two 21yos.mine is the one behind.

Next we went to change money @9950 nearest to maxi follow by check in.

*newbie mistake again...we forgot to say we want the ceweks to come only after 3pm.Ended up my gal came like 11am plus...the other 2 reach hotel before 12noon.As only 1 room ready,we were stuck together.Drink abit tcss till all rooms

Name: Donut(at least that’s what she said)
Body:Super slim(waist like size of my calf)
Boobs:C towards D(nice small nipples;my fav)
Drinking:No
Smoking:yes
Pussy:nice trim.confirm no give birth before de.
GFE:tats where the problem is...starting ok till she ask to go ktv cos got live band.after 1st shot and when I drag to reply her on ktv,she non stop on her phone.

Cut short abit.we went silver river had a 700k dinner including Driver n cewek.

After dinner,when she realise that we are not goin ktv and when I ignore her abit,she initiate 2nd shot before sleep.

Woke up around 6am for another shot before she left with my 200k tips + some loose change for ojek.

Overall,as a virgin trip,I would rate a 8/10.

I really need to know what I’m after in choosing the cewek in order not to spoilt both’s mood.young gal sure want party and play phone so I will request a bit older next time.

Sorry for the bad,long and boring fr cos first time writing.

On another note,as a first timer,if you read enough what’s shared here by all the seniors,it’s enough.At least I did!

Hope I did not offend anyone or say anything wrong.

Till my next trip...
Old 06-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eh.... if i give my opinion, not sure i will get zapped not. Still i will give my honest reivwe.

For driver... the rate i got from a senior brother is 150000($15) per head. It is considered low if u think u book someone the whole day to service u. However, after going there once, reviewing the amount of work he did for me and factor in the standard of living there. I find that it is still not worth it to pay this price. I only take his car for three times and each time less than 10 minutes. More like three to five minutes. First trip to villa and back to hotel (in between stop by massage places and money exchanger), second trip to dinner and back hotel and last trip is hotel to ferry terminal.

The first trip is slightly longer as the villa is about 5 km away and in between need to exchange money and walk walk the massage street to see any masssage lady i like. Actually after exploring the area by foot, the massage places and exchange money place is walking distance to hotel nia.

The second trip to Silver River restaurant is like three minutes due to the stupid traffic is one directional and driver has to turn several turns to reach it. If i walk should be taking at most 5 minutes.

Finally the trip to ferry terminal is like 5 minutes nia. Very near actually. I can actually walk too.

I paid the driver 250000 ($25) for it cause i'm the only customer for that day (partly due to first time there and pity him no other customers). However, i think he might service other people too cause i think most of us came alone. Actually 150000 ($15) is per head cost. If i bring 3 more friends, it will be total 600000($60) which i think is ridiculous high for the people there.

Some other things i feel is that, with the driver around, the people there actually openly mark up the price for the food, cause they either know him is driving a foreigner or agree beforehand. Especially to places he familiar with. For example, i ordered two fish soups and drinks at coffee shop opposite hotel cost me 100000 ($10+) and above. I go silver river ordered whole fish, three other dishes, three other drinks and rices for three people portiosn only cost me 390000 ($40) only. The price difference is ridiculous and somemore silver river is a restaurant. I guess maybe the driver never tell the coffeeshop to mark up the prices just that they know i'm the foreigner and they do so. THe driver diam diam cause he still need to stay in that island. For restaurant, i heard from driver, they need to maintain their service and prices so will attract loyal customers which i believe so. To the villa, i think the negoiation part, i believe the driver will help to translate but never really help to lower the price. Maybe even take some comission. First time go bo bian need him. However, now i have google translater we can do it ourselves.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In short, my conclusion is for the benefits of the brothers here. If you are going alone and first time, it is better to contact the driver (due to safetly issue) but give 150000($15) only and stick to it. If you are going in group (first time or not no issue as more people is safe and a lot of chinese there), prebook ur hotel first (my previous post stated why) and book a taxi or tuk tuk to go villa and to hotel. Pay somewhere in between 50000 ($5) to 100000 ($10) shared among ur group. I think this price is fair cause it is like less than 1 hour job. Then find a tuk tuk or taxi back to ferry terminal from hotel pay like 50000($5) shared among ur group as it is three minutes drive.

For me, next time if i bring my friends go, i will not engage the driver. I will prebook the hotel, hire a taxi/tuk tuk and go villa, in between stop by money exchanger (opposite long beach on the way to villa) and back to hotel. The dinner place will be by foot and back ferry terminal by either foot or taxi. All conversation can be done by google translator.

As for the return ticket. Actually the return ticket is open ticket, you can ask the hotel staff to change it to whichever date u all want to return and charge u 1.50 more nia. No need to go queue and buy at the ferry. It is better to buy return ticket in singapore. Save the trouble as in how much the difference in cost nia.

Above is my personal opinion from a not so budget newbie but still know the value for cost in this world.

CIAO....
Old 06-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Eh.... if i give my opinion, not sure i will get zapped not. Still i will give my honest reivwe.

For driver... the rate i got from a senior brother is 150000($15) per head. It is considered low if u think u book someone the whole day to service u. However, after going there once, reviewing the amount of work he did for me and factor in the standard of living there. I find that it is still not worth it to pay this price. I only take his car for three times and each time less than 10 minutes. More like three to five minutes. First trip to villa and back to hotel (in between stop by massage places and money exchanger), second trip to dinner and back hotel and last trip is hotel to ferry terminal.

The first trip is slightly longer as the villa is about 5 km away and in between need to exchange money and walk walk the massage street to see any masssage lady i like. Actually after exploring the area by foot, the massage places and exchange money place is walking distance to hotel nia.

The second trip to Silver River restaurant is like three minutes due to the stupid traffic is one directional and driver has to turn several turns to reach it. If i walk should be taking at most 5 minutes.

Finally the trip to ferry terminal is like 5 minutes nia. Very near actually. I can actually walk too.

I paid the driver 250000 ($25) for it cause i'm the only customer for that day (partly due to first time there and pity him no other customers). However, i think he might service other people too cause i think most of us came alone. Actually 150000 ($15) is per head cost. If i bring 3 more friends, it will be total 600000($60) which i think is ridiculous high for the people there.

Some other things i feel is that, with the driver around, the people there actually openly mark up the price for the food, cause they either know him is driving a foreigner or agree beforehand. Especially to places he familiar with. For example, i ordered two fish soups and drinks at coffee shop opposite hotel cost me 100000 ($10+) and above. I go silver river ordered whole fish, three other dishes, three other drinks and rices for three people portiosn only cost me 390000 ($40) only. The price difference is ridiculous and somemore silver river is a restaurant. I guess maybe the driver never tell the coffeeshop to mark up the prices just that they know i'm the foreigner and they do so. THe driver diam diam cause he still need to stay in that island. For restaurant, i heard from driver, they need to maintain their service and prices so will attract loyal customers which i believe so. To the villa, i think the negoiation part, i believe the driver will help to translate but never really help to lower the price. Maybe even take some comission. First time go bo bian need him. However, now i have google translater we can do it ourselves.
point noted bro..but then again if we go makan with no driver, do u think those shop owners Wil take us as local.?.
If treat driver good good mbe he could help us being dwn the price .. Just a tot
Old 06-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
point noted bro..but then again if we go makan with no driver, do u think those shop owners Wil take us as local.?.
If treat driver good good mbe he could help us being dwn the price .. Just a tot
At first i tot with driver around, the driver can speak their language, maybe they treat us as local. But then again, this small town, who don't know he is fetching tourists around??? Also i asked him for recommendation and he just said which are the nice one. There is no menu at all so the price is really up to the coffeeshop to chop. So there is this point he will just say the nice food, the coffeeshop owner will just state the price as there is no menu. Even if the price is over, the driver also won't say anything or rather can't comment much. As a tourist i also paiseh to reject what the driver recommend right.

Actually after the first trip. I found that a lot of chinese there. There is no problem communicating at all. If no menu, just ask the price of the dishes.At least u filter thru before deciding to order or not. If u feel not worth just go to other shop like a normal customer. If the driver show u, hardly u will reject even if u think it is over like my case.

Btw don't be naive. Driver is a sideline job, he is not ur personal friend or what. All sideline is to earn to the maximum as much as possible. U believe in treating him good he will help u bring down the price? I think he don't eat comission and show u the real price is good enough already lo.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
At first i tot with driver around, the driver can speak their language, maybe they treat us as local. But then again, this small town, who don't know he is fetching tourists around??? Also i asked him for recommendation and he just said which are the nice one. There is no menu at all so the price is really up to the coffeeshop to chop. So there is this point he will just say the nice food, the coffeeshop owner will just state the price as there is no menu. Even if the price is over, the driver also won't say anything or rather can't comment much. As a tourist i also paiseh to reject what the driver recommend right.

Actually after the first trip. I found that a lot of chinese there. There is no problem communicating at all. If no menu, just ask the price of the dishes.At least u filter thru before deciding to order or not. If u feel not worth just go to other shop like a normal customer. If the driver show u, hardly u will reject even if u think it is over like my case.

Btw don't be naive. Driver is a sideline job, he is not ur personal friend or what. All sideline is to earn to the maximum as much as possible. U believe in treating him good he will help u bring down the price? I think he don't eat comission and show u the real price is good enough already lo.
There you have it. I already posted here driver can easily earn income from here and there. But a bro here said driver also need to earn a living. I did not say we dont give him commission. Actually with regards to driver or taxi, it had been mentioned numerous times in this thread or batam thread. Just that some people lazy to read thru and started accusing me of causing panic here. Sure, me a newbie.But i think he only want to hear positive news. Dont just think of enjoying yourself with eyes closed. You better open your eyes and know what is going around you as well. Driver can only help you that much.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
I was advised not to give even a single Rp to the leeches. Otherwise, they will just become more and more daring. I only put 60k inside the passport before paying the exit tax.

Posting photos isn't promoting unless poster says the girls are good, provide super service blah blah blah.... Eg. I visit Bangkok A-Go-Go bars and I like the girls there. Then I start sharing their photos. Is this advertising? Nope. I might want to share with other bros on the types of girls there an provide some eye candies. That's it. Good things must share. That's why we have SBF.

If someone wants to advertise and promote the girls, they won't just post photos. They will sing the praises of those gals. Btw, more than one of the gals in the photos I have booked before and I don't like their service. I have mentioned this in one of my posts here and Bro kengng replied that he doesn't recommend any of the gals. Why? Because the gals might treat one customer like a king while treat another like crap.

It's nice of you to offer suggestions and advice on going solo. I'm sure some bros will appreciate it. At the same time, there are also others who do not want the hassle. Just have someone pick them up, go villa, book girl and straight to hotel. Different folks, different strokes.

If a working gal, driver or any other service provider gives good service, they are bound to be mentioned more often. The reason is obvious. Folks will share experiences both good and bad. And if they find someone is good, they might want to share. But knowing the forum rules, we can't do that. So any contacts will have to be shared discretely thru PM.
You are right bro. Dont tip a single rupiah to those leeches in uniform. By tipping them we are sabortaging other cheongsters.

Agreed. Frs come with photos an asset. Thats also another way to entice bros to cheong balai.

As i always advice newbies to take driver for safety sake. At least he can guide you along. Pay abit more since is his maiden trip.

If driver is good, honest, by all means share here. Good thing must share. Bad thing as well. I personally also PM some bros here when they requested for reliable honest driver. But dont be so defensive when we discuss about drivers commission. Whether mark up or not, commission already there. Depend how one interprete it. Just ask yourself. Can a driver or taxi survive simply from girls commission?
Old 06-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Recently, I went on my first trip to Balai. Being my first trip, I opt to engage the service of a driver, contact from a bro here. That's despite the fact that I'm aware that there are many Chinese in Balai and I do speak some bahasa indon too.

Being my first trip, my main aim, other than enjoying myself, is to know the place too cos I don't intend to keep spending unnecessary money on drivers and end up being dependant on them.

Those who been to batam with me knows that I almost never take taxi there. Not even public ojet. If can walk, I walk. Saves me up to 350k in commission and driver fee. It may be slightly difficult in Balai, given the location of Villa. But, I believe once you master the transport system of a location, you can do away with taxis.

And, lastly, and this may upset some here. If it's the norm for drivers to collect commission for bringing customers to joints, I find it hard to believe anyone who will do it without collecting commission. In this world, no one will be against money. I'm perfectly fine with that. But, just don't behave like that moron ojet that I encounter in Batam recently. He simply just park at each of the joint that we went to and tried to get commission for girls we took. That's not cari makan, that's "robbing" me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1