The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, HannahEvelle, Quennie

Old 22-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Who’s On Your List?

I only have name on my list.

Whore Jinx.

But that cuckold Pinky must watch
Old 23-01-2024, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mirchelley is the bo one FHM girl I wanna fuck.

Then Fiona Xie is Singapore no 1 target.

But otherwise no 1 for me will be this Taiwanese model Jessica babyfat. She's super thick and unusual in Taiwan. Even Wang Liya is more thin,even though she n Akemi is fit fit type.

But if really can have a pass, I want is threesome with Rebecca Lim and Carrie Wong. See why Ian cheat on Rebecca with Carrie....
Old 23-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by avet View Post

But otherwise no 1 for me will be this Taiwanese model Jessica babyfat. She's super thick and unusual in Taiwan. Even Wang Liya is more thin,even though she n Akemi is fit fit type.

But if really can have a pass, I want is threesome with Rebecca Lim and Carrie Wong. See why Ian cheat on Rebecca with Carrie....
Is Jessica Babyfat the one at the bottom? Damn she’s thick. I LIKE
Old 23-01-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post

Went to read up online after you told me this. Apparently he was seen entering a hotel with a lady called Fatin Amira. She’s a real estate agent, a model and runs a business. But she’s nowhere near the poise and beauty of Nurul Aini. Her husband is a real idiot.
Everyday eat mee siam also sian. Someday feel like eating mee rebus. Fatin Amira seems to dress abit more provocatively. Maybe she allows anal. Who knows lol
Old 23-01-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Would love to cuck rebecca's amdk hubby.
Old 24-01-2024, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
avet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravet is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WhoÂ’s On Your List?

Quote:
Is Jessica Babyfat the one at the bottom? Damn sheÂ’s thick. I LIKE
Yup. She had problems in taiwan modelling because they want skinny girls, became racequeen and then fitness model later. Now married and a MILF
Old 24-01-2024, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Grace Loh. Top of my list.

She doesn’t usually take selfies so this is one of the rare few.
Your number 1 and 2 have fake boobs. Does fake boobs matter to guys under 30 these days?
Old 24-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Everyday eat mee siam also sian. Someday feel like eating mee rebus. Fatin Amira seems to dress abit more provocatively. Maybe she allows anal. Who knows lol
Yeah everyday eat bird nest, also Sian. Need to eat carrot cake sometimes
Old 24-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Jessicababyfat GRWM reels really cockteaser
Old 24-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For me, it's tammy tay, yujia, canigetalaserwhip ( she did collab with tammy tay), hannah evelle, emilypeaches, dj sakura, constance.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Your number 1 and 2 have fake boobs. Does fake boobs matter to guys under 30 these days?
Well bro all I can say is one man’s meat is another man’s poison.

For me it’s not about the boobs. Yes they are essential but I’m more attracted to their sexual appeal
Old 25-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
mommyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jamie pang! Hot and fit. Everyday posting her fitness outfit makes me 🤤
Old 25-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Went to read up online after you told me this. Apparently he was seen entering a hotel with a lady called Fatin Amira. She’s a real estate agent, a model and runs a business. But she’s nowhere near the poise and beauty of Nurul Aini. Her husband is a real idiot.
her lips though...

uh uh siol

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Cavalier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCavalier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are honestly no local 'celebrities' or 'influencers' that I would want to do.
Old 26-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No particular order

JP gravure:
Sano Hinako
Ogura Yuka
Baba Fumika
Imada Mio
Kudo Mio
Shaku Yumiko
Kanzaki Tsukasa
Kurusu Usako
Shinonome Umi

JP idols/actresses:
Arimura Kasumi
Ikeda Eliza
Kashiwagi Yuki
Amau Kisumi

CN gravure:
Yang Chenchen
Luvian
Vetiver

"Interesting" picks:
Ya Hui
He Yingying
(These 2 tend to make me pause and stare at my living room TV when i walk past and they are on. I do not follow local entertainment/influenza scene otherwise.)

Honorable mention:
young Jamie Teo was very desirable...

Last edited by cookie; 26-01-2024 at 05:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1