The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Story: Cuckboy

Jim: Oooh Lala. C’mon be bolder, show ur shoulder and arch ur back… U have nice shoulders actually.

After a while, the both of them sat on the couch and Jim was showing her the photos he took on his camera.

Jim: See, you are a natural. U look so amazing. Like really, u are like a fish to water.
At this moment, I could see my mom smile and blushing from his compliments.

Mom: U really think so? Ooh, man, I wish I did modeling full time in Singapore. But I always thought my height would be an issue.

Jim: Nah, u r so gorgeous, u could have been one of those influencer celebrities types. Like serious, love the way the sunlight bounces off your cheeks, u look so radiant. You could have been such a star.

Mom: Hahaha, thanks.

Jim: Did you bring other outfits?

Mom: No, I just thought I’ll take photos in this. I didn’t want to bring my other outfits cos I have to wash and iron them later.

Jim: Its okay. Can I say something off the record? Like I hope you don’t take offense or take it the wrong way.

Mom: Oooh? Whaddaya mean? But yea, sure…

Jim: There is no other way for me to say this, but you have a killer body. Its actually perfect for Boudoir. Is there any way I can get you to consider?

My mom was blushing red at his comment and laughing while using her mouth to coyly mask her giggles.

Jim: Really, like I worked with swimsuit & fashion models before for commissioned commercial projects, like this here. And these young gals don’t have a candle compared to what you have.

With that, he lifted a small docket from underneath the coffee table, with printed ads on each parment of paper. I then realised it was his portfolio. My mom took it, wide-eyed at the photos and was increasing mesmerized by it.

Jim: These models earn like 6 figure sums a year & they ask me to take photos for them okay? Lol. And besides, we are all not getting younger. Would be great for you to keep some for memories sake. When Bobby is older and has kids, you can show your grandkids how hot grandma was. Hahaha. Whaddya say?

Mom: I am honestly very flattered but I’m not sure I can…

Jim: Tell you what, why don’t we do this? We will just do a simple swimwear shoot first. One piece, like the one I took of you in the pool last week. If you still feel uncomfortable, you can delete all the photos. No pressure. I have a full studio in my apartment.

Mom: I guess so… I mean… would be nice to try.

Jim: That’s the spirit! Awesome, did you happen to bring one?

Mom: Oooh, no. I wasn’t expecting to change into any outfit right…

Jim: Easy… Go home and get it. Choose the best one you have! Okie?

Mom: I guess so…

Old 02-06-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update bro
Old 03-06-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to more updates! well done...
Old 03-06-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lostlancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornon911 View Post
I will PM u the site. Photo is real but the site I had amend cos as I mentioned this was based on real exp and i posted that pic on that site as well.
Bro can pm me too the site ..
Old 03-06-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

getting exciting, cant wait for the next update
Old 03-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Eagerly waiting for the nest instalment...
Old 03-06-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Carry on ! Nice
Old 03-06-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
memonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update!
Old 03-06-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
memonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Waiting for next update!
Old 05-06-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!

One of the better stories in a while! Looking forward to next chapter!
Old 05-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Then i saw my mom obediently left the couch and I heard the door closed. Before long, my mom was home. When she saw me in the living room and before I could even open my mouth, she said: “Oh, mommy forgot to bring Daddy’s credit card to buy something. U ate your breakfast yet?”

Without waiting for me to even answer, she paced towards her master bedroom and i heard the rummaging of drawers. She then quickly emerged and without even saying goodbye, she left the house.

What the fuck was going on????

When I re-fired up the app, I realised Jim had moved the bag into his bedroom. I waited a long time but all I heard was inaudible taking sounds from outside the bedroom.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Suddenly my phone beeped and I saw it was Jim sending me a message:

Old 05-06-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Soon, the both of them emerged into view of the camera and I could start hearing them talk as the mic on the spycam could pick out what they were saying.

Jim: Hey, I think we can use my bed for the time being, since its white and will contrast against your grey swimsuit.

From the corner I saw my mom clad in her 1-piece greyish swimsuit standing on the side of the bed, listening to instructions from Jim. She must have removed her bra in order to fit into the greyish swimsuit, it was sheer infront and hugged her figure perfectly as well as showcased her large protruding bosom in the front. I never saw her wear this before. Probably something she wore only for my dad in the bedroom.

Upon Jim’s instructions, she got on the bed. Fucking hell, she is lying on another man’s bed now!!!

Old 05-06-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Jim: Very nice Rachel. Now spin around and lets practice some of those poses we talked about. Very good!

Old 05-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornon911 View Post
Jim: Very nice Rachel. Now spin around and lets practice some of those poses we talked about. Very good!

good one. waiting impatiently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1