The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Winstonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dating a Japanese House Wife in Singapore

Hi everyone, do any of the brothers have a encounter with a Japanese women in Singapore? It could be a Japanese ladies or a Japanese housewife.

Please share your experience about dating Japanese ladies and any sex encounter.

Old 10-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dreamguy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dating a Japanese House Wife in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winstonsg View Post
Hi everyone, do any of the brothers have a encounter with a Japanese women in Singapore? It could be a Japanese ladies or a Japanese housewife.

Please share your experience about dating Japanese ladies and any sex encounter.

I do last year in one of the club in SG.. then met up with her again Tokyo..

But I'm a lousy story teller.. Already no point liao.. don wanna lose further.. :P
Old 10-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winstonsg View Post

=> Have you done it yourself,BRO ? Please share if any FRs ! If not i share a tip,U can go to Tiong Bahru market or the food centre above,there are several of them having breakfast in the morning ! Maybe U can chat up the single ones !
Old 10-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xiaonan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suddenly this remind me of the only 1 experience i had, that happen 3 years ago in 1 of the condo in the east wher a handful of japanese stay there. bros out that should noe which condo i am talking bout.

Everything Starts From.....

It was a weekday afternoon in Liang Court(not renovated yet) when i was there meeting a client. after meeting the client as its was 4.30pm den i think no need to go back office so tot of walking around b4 going home. den i saw this group of 5 jap gers in the taxi stand chatting away, becos they were talking so loud so they caught my attendtion(i notice jap like to talk out). jap gers ma so i take a closer look and move in to the que as if i am lining up for cab. so i observe all 5 of them, 2 not very pretty got big stomach and black teeth. other 2 still bei pai. 1 super chio,maybe the were so into thier talk, they neber notice me looking at them. so i focus on the most chio wan, she was wearing a white semi transprant dress. can see the lacy white bra and her fair looking breast, but panty cannot see cos the wearing double layer below, but still can see her g-string out line which made very steam. As the cab comes in,que get shorter. when it was the group's turn, 3 including the 2 ugly + 1 bei pai wan got into a cab follow by another prettiest 1,so only left 1 bei pai wan.i assume they were going different places so get into different cab.i tot to my self i am only there for sight seeing so i decided to come out from the taxi que. as i was crossing over the bar to get out of the que suddenly the only jap chick left tap me from behind. so i turn around and look at her in a daze.(thinking to myself wat she wans)

me : yes?
Jap : very sorry but i need your help.
me : wat can i do for you?
jap : can i borrow ur hp?
me : y don't u step of the que 1st and let others board the cab 1st.

i am think to myself will she grad my hp and run away in the cab. so me and her step out of the que. anyway her english quite broken. so i will not go into detail wat she is talking...but its the rough conversation we had.

me : y don't u lend hp from ur friends just now?
jap : my bag was with 1 of my friend and she 4got to return to me.

den i look at her..she was carrying only plastic bag from super market with out any hand bag. i was think 1 call won't die.

so i pass her my hp and she made the call and i could not understand wat she was saying as it was all in jap. after 1 min she turn around...

jap : thank you so much for ur help(keep bowing)
me : no problem.

as she keep bowing i could see the her lose blouse showing 1/2 ball. she was wearing a green lacy bra. which make me stream again. i think she bow a total of 5 times untill she saw me looking at her tits den she stop. looking a bit pai seh.i also act blurr so i started chatting to her. she told her stay in ba. .... and her husband was posted here for work. so she following him here. they do not have any kids. the reason she left her bag with her frien was becos she was carrying so much things so they offer to help take her hand bag. after 5 mins her frien(the group of 3) came back to pass her back her hand bag. so she is back in the que again.den i found out her name is YUMIKO.den cab came i help carry her stuff to the cab, b4 she left she say : u r a nice guy. thank you very much for your help.

Please stay tune for more...
Old 10-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

oooh bro xiaonan better dun take too long...monster setting camp fire..
Old 10-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
eldewiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also waiting...
Old 10-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Maybe U can chat up the single ones !
Housewives are hornier and has less commitment needs. Does that change your mind now?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 18
Qimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterQimonda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for your Liang Court updates
Old 11-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for liang court updates!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

wow,not bad,l also camping here for the liang court rendevous.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI xiaonan84

liang court wow liang court, please cumming to share the encounter.....
Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jap lady usually not a looker, that's my observation so far
Old 11-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
self_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyself_reserved deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

speaking of japanese,i secretly saved one japanese milf hp no at work (i was in the cust svc line) but never contact her as i do not know how to go about it.and no,don't PM me for her hp no.

she's staying at one of the condos in the central area.

i think she might be in her mid 30s as she has a daughter around 10 years old.
the milf not chio, not ugly but quite okay looking and short.

i saved her hp no as i have the fantasy to get intimate with a japanese.

my first though incomplete FR: unexpected encounter with a chubby girl.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

alright we shall be back for more.....

i was thinking to myself, y didn't i ask for her no. for even offer to send her home.i really stupid or really trying to be a nice guy...anyway nothing goes wrong for the next few days...unit the following week.i receive a sms written in jap(should i say funny characters)so i decided to call the no.but its a long oversea no. so i dun wan to watse my $ calling overseas and i dunno wher the hell i am calling or it may be some fraud.so i just delete the sms..but the following week i was in Liang Court meeting the same client again. den i saw the same group again..immed i say to my self i am lucky.mai tu liao so walk up towards them pretending to walk past them to see if yumiko rems me not..to my surprise she neber even look at me.i was thinking to myself she damn rude.i tot jap always very poliet wan?i was wrong.i told myself 4get it just act blurr neber see and walk away.but while walking see observe the most chio wan.this time round more sexy wor..bare back with 3/4 ball infront pink dress, as if going to attend some big party.hair like SQ ger. this time round can see nipples pointing.wha neber wear bra.i think a c cupper.in my mind abit angry liao cos Yumiko neber rem me.so went in to see my client.

after 1/2 hr receive an sms(funny characters again)this time round i felt werid..so after meeting the client i decided to call that no.it took awhile to connect. to my surpise its sg ringing tone..OHIYO..

i was thinking WTF. jap ger answering the call.

me : who is this?
jap : Yumiko Matsuda, and u r?
me : Xiao_nan
Jap : xiao_nan san?
me : do u noe i walk past u just now?
jap : ya i noe but...can i meet to to thank you for lending me ur hp 2 weeks ago?
me : sure!see u in mac in 20 mins time?
jap : no i see u somewher else,maybe Hilton hotel lobby? becos i need to collect a cake there...
me : (nabei i was thinking should or not?)ok see you there in 1/2 hr
jap : ok

anyway its going to to lunch time so use lunch time to see her loh.
on my way there i was thinking is she werid?walk past her dun rem me but send me sms so the last sms must be from her also.
__________________________________________________ _____

anyway 4got to discribe her to bros here
age bout 30+
height 1.7m
long straight hair
i think b cup
fair looking ger
Old 11-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

so i took a cab to hilton, she is already there waiting for me..so i walk towards her.just nice when i am reaching she cross her leg,swee la white lacy panty, she is wearing this demi jean shirt with white blouse.again i was in a daze for awhile.in my mind still flashing the white panty images..wow den i notice she got nice long white legs.so she stand up to greet me and inviting me to sit down point her hand to the sofa opp her.down blouse again.this time round white lacy bra.seems like both times i see her is with lacy bra,anyway i have this fetish for lacy stuff.immed semi stream...i ordered a black coffee.once sitten down, immed white panty seen again.i think her skirt too short. no matter wat sure see zao geng.i can't really took my eyes off her panty sight. but of cos i try to look some where else while talking.nose bleeding sight..this time full erect liao.so when she call for the waiter to order cheese cake i immed tune my cok to a better position but i guess i was slow so she caught me doing it i also paiseh.she more paiseh.she is the type when paiseh whole face face wan so very easily to spot.

jap : do u wan any cheese cake?the cheese cake here are the best i ever eaten.
me : no thanks i have coffee will do
jap : u sure?dun be shy today my treat to thank you
me : (thinking to myself i think u more shy)its ok i had my lunch.and i dun like cakes
me : y u pretend not to see me just now? did u send 2 jap sms to me?
jap : yes both sms i sent. to thank you and to intro my self, 2nd wan is to tell u dun talk to me in liang court just now...

Stunned...wtf?

me : anyway i dunno how to read jap, but y dun talk to u?
jap : 1 of the ladies (the fat wan) is my husband's sis i dun wan to her to noe i talk to stranger they might get me wrong...
me : oic,wher do u stay?how long already in sg?
jap : me stay in bay s....,here for 6months, husband posted here so i have to follow him here as a housewife.
me : how do u find sg? nice place?
jap : its a nice place but i always alone at home..very boring,mostly of the time i go liang court to shop.
me : wat ur husband working ?wat do u do during ur free time?
jap : engineer in XXX company, very bz man. i like to swim and eat cheese cake
me : cheese cake but u look slim...
jap : secret..
me : i like to swim too but cant find friend to swim with me becos they all bz with work.
jap : can come and swim with me in my apartment.sometime i also swim alone.

Bingo!tio liao..

me : do u have a sg no?if i were to call u very ex
jap : no...my husband dun allow..
me : y dun i get u a prepaid card so that that i can call u. if u off ur hp means ur husband around, if he working den u on ok?
jap : erm....Ok. thanks u very muchii...

after walk to far eat to but a but a prepaid card
den send her to taxi..she needs to go back to fix dinner for her husband..

me : so early eat dinner?
jap : i need to prepare bath water and drinks and dinner, he will come back at 4.30pm today and go to site again @ 6.30pm
me : okok hurry go now...
jap : bye
me : bye rem to call me ok?

after she left i also go back office, but my little bro haven eat yet..so bian go HC and let go.when FJ the white pany and bra sight keep on flashing in my mine...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1