The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
she's in ussc now. used to be on L4 near lifts but most recently was at L2 in the shop on the right before the bridge walkway after entering from the main entrance (bus stop path entrance).
What can she do and now at what rate?
Old 15-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6939 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
PL seems quiet...after shagging Lisa ( left aisle L5, right side unit 1), walked to looklook

L4 not see
L3 bobo shop ..last unit in scuba aisle open but not see her...a few people looking unit..mebbe congractor/owner?
L2. Helen 2 off, Helen 1, open...had 4 all day (12noon til 1800) way below her norm. ALL other shops in L2 are closed permenantly.
L1 dont bother to waste my eyesight, once was enough

I think PL will be over soon...apparen
So i waz told
Level one i saw three shops open all old prcs..one facing the steamboat,the second shop facing the escaltor and the 3rd facing tatoo shop..the one facing tatoo shop wore a racy red bra..she insisted on 200 for full service ..so i walked off...unfortunately still unable to locate the legendary thai ml..any brothers kind enough to pm me the thai ml contact? She seldom comes to parklane nowadays?
Old 15-04-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Karman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place really getting very quiet... Was there around 8:45 tonight

Level 5 only Coco open
Level 4 none
Level 3 only ML near the toilet
Level 2 none
Level 1 only the one opp the eatery was open. Door close but latch was unlocked
Old 16-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level one i saw three shops open all old prcs..one facing the steamboat,the second shop facing the escaltor and the 3rd facing tatoo shop..the one facing tatoo shop wore a racy red bra..she insisted on 200 for full service ..so i walked off...unfortunately still unable to locate the legendary thai ml..any brothers kind enough to pm me the thai ml contact? She seldom comes to parklane nowadays?
Thai big boobs granny is level 1 just beside the racy red bra ML. Just tht thai granny seldom work now as some young dude keep tabao her.
Old 16-04-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, 8.45pm is already late
if you want to go there try btwn 1pm-7.30pm
beyond that better go geylang or MP
Old 16-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Tina, $150 massage and all in. After like 30 mins of so so massage, she flip me around and then started using some wet cloth to wipe my body. She then begin cat bath which slowly reached my dick, did some blow job and then my turn. I told her she has nice tits and she invited me to suck them, so I did. I then reached out to her pussy which she allowed me to touch them and did some light fingering. I asked if I can taste it she say no time, other time if I come often she let me eat. She ask for my dick in her so I started to insert my dick in which she let out soft moans and hug me tight. I started to make love to her and turn to doggy half way after missionary.

She begin to ask me to fuck her faster and harder and so I did… until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot all my sperm into her pussy with cd on ofcourse.

Cleaned up and left a happy man.
Old 16-04-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Went to Tina, $150 massage and all in. After like 30 mins of so so massage, she flip me around and then started using some wet cloth to wipe my body. She then begin cat bath which slowly reached my dick, did some blow job and then my turn. I told her she has nice tits and she invited me to suck them, so I did. I then reached out to her pussy which she allowed me to touch them and did some light fingering. I asked if I can taste it she say no time, other time if I come often she let me eat. She ask for my dick in her so I started to insert my dick in which she let out soft moans and hug me tight. I started to make love to her and turn to doggy half way after missionary.

She begin to ask me to fuck her faster and harder and so I did… until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot all my sperm into her pussy with cd on ofcourse.

Tina is which unit ?the one beside tang li or inside middle row....last time at orchard towers level 2 there were 2 tinas one prc and one viet.. prc tina is the one with big big boobs..
Old 16-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
ulala1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyulala1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post

reading your story, makes me want to hunt
Old 16-04-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
Bro, 8.45pm is already late
if you want to go there try btwn 1pm-7.30pm
beyond that better go geylang or MP
The level 3 legendary xq used to work till 10pm as her last appt is usually 9pm...any update on xq? Is she still working parklane?
Old 16-04-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still working
had her few days ago
go before 7.30pm
Old 17-04-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 1
IrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to beholdIrrationalGaze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtro View Post
she's in ussc now. used to be on L4 near lifts but most recently at L2 shop on the right before the bridge walkway, that is coming from the main entrance (bus stop path entrance).
Thank you for the info, bro, really appreciate it.
Old 17-04-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

Any FR on the Cambodian at lvl.5.. used to hear good reviews.. now seem abit mixed.. other info bros.
Old 17-04-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The level 3 legendary xq used to work till 10pm as her last appt is usually 9pm...any update on xq? Is she still working parklane?
Same location. Door sometimes open in the evening for new customers… must see luck. Repeat customers can make appointment via WeChat.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Same location. Door sometimes open in the evening for new customers… must see luck. Repeat customers can make appointment via WeChat.
Xq location is most discreet..near carpark door..once we finish the deed we can just quickly leave the place via carpark door..safe from prying eyes
Old 17-04-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Xq location is most discreet..near carpark door..once we finish the deed we can just quickly leave the place via carpark door..safe from prying eyes
Yeah I like. Can access from back staircase also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1