The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jjlee01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

看了这么多的评语,我还是抱着怀疑和好奇的态度。结果,我终于还是决定尝试,就预约去做治疗。

经过3次的调理后,我被说服了。抓跟和前列腺治疗真的改善了我很多的问题;早泄,夜尿等等。懂的人就懂,不 需要再做详细解释。

在这里,非常感谢玲玲姐抽出宝贵的时间,在远处坐德士气赶下来;指第一次预约做治疗的时候。

谢谢!感恩!
Old 19-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really authentic and no nonsense prostate and Juagen treatment.
Ling Ling jie have this ultimate master vibes.
True to her name .
If you have problem with prostate , the treatment is really painful. I think my heart rate went up to 300. But after that , the pain is gone in 30secs.
Old 21-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Leekeming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juagen massage here is great 👍
Old 22-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ling Ling Jie prostate massage is no joke.

Initially I thought I would be service by Ling Ling Jie herself but it was probably one of her students for the usual Juagen massage, Yanzi 燕子姐 was appointed to me after I paid up and was led to a room. Ask to to wash up if I want. It was hot so I took a cool shower to cool down, at least the groin area not sweaty.

Yanzi came in and did what she was suppose to do and talk and explain to me all this Juagen business and how Ling ling Jie is the only one to do the prostate massage as she was the only one with the skills to do it while the rest do not possess the skills yet.

When more or less Yanzi is finish with her part she call Ling ling Jie in. By touching and pressing my groin area Ling Ling Jie can tell where is the problem. She will goes when she press “here pain right?” “Here pain also right?” My jaw just dropped, she was so right on the spot I was speechless. As she will press other area and she will goes “here not pain right? Here pain right?” It was 100% zhun zhun…..right on the target.

The treatment was a bit uncomfortable and a bit painful for my case but all these lasted a few minutes, once it is done, she says to me that I need to come for another treatment in 3 days. Then she went out and Yanzi continues with the massage around the groin area and explaining to me what happen just now and what should I do and what should I not do.

Once everything was done, it was kind of a relieve. Quite amazing feeling.

I would definitely recommend those interested to try it. Do not wait until it’s too late. Do not think that you are still like a stud, energizer rabbit, still can hump good. Prostate massage is like bringing your car for servicing. Mileage up liao must go for servicing and tuning. It’s about 保养, like ladies doing facial and manicures. Give it a try.

Ok better go sleep now, tomorrow my 2nd appointment. Hopefully no 3rd.

Cheers
Old 22-02-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post
Ling Ling Jie prostate massage is no joke.

Initially I thought I would be service by Ling Ling Jie herself but it was probably one of her students for the usual Juagen massage, Yanzi 燕子姐 was appointed to me after I paid up and was led to a room. Ask to to wash up if I want. It was hot so I took a cool shower to cool down, at least the groin area not sweaty.

Yanzi came in and did what she was suppose to do and talk and explain to me all this Juagen business and how Ling ling Jie is the only one to do the prostate massage as she was the only one with the skills to do it while the rest do not possess the skills yet.

When more or less Yanzi is finish with her part she call Ling ling Jie in. By touching and pressing my groin area Ling Ling Jie can tell where is the problem. She will goes when she press “here pain right?” “Here pain also right?” My jaw just dropped, she was so right on the spot I was speechless. As she will press other area and she will goes “here not pain right? Here pain right?” It was 100% zhun zhun…..right on the target.

The treatment was a bit uncomfortable and a bit painful for my case but all these lasted a few minutes, once it is done, she says to me that I need to come for another treatment in 3 days. Then she went out and Yanzi continues with the massage around the groin area and explaining to me what happen just now and what should I do and what should I not do.

Once everything was done, it was kind of a relieve. Quite amazing feeling.

I would definitely recommend those interested to try it. Do not wait until it’s too late. Do not think that you are still like a stud, energizer rabbit, still can hump good. Prostate massage is like bringing your car for servicing. Mileage up liao must go for servicing and tuning. It’s about 保养, like ladies doing facial and manicures. Give it a try.

Ok better go sleep now, tomorrow my 2nd appointment. Hopefully no 3rd.

Cheers
See you if i see you bro hahaha ! Exact same experience.
Today's my 2nd session too!
Old 22-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

weeshen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time after Covid-19 to come back here.The therapist Xiao Yan is so friendly and have a good attitude with customer, private room is very clean.I had a very good experience and definitely i will come back here again !
Old 22-02-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Lingling jie is legit good if she recommendedthe prostrate treatment for you! Recommend bros to come here every 1 or 2 mths to bao yang. MAke sure ur lol bro is in tiptop condition.
Old 22-02-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
See you if i see you bro hahaha ! Exact same experience.
Today's my 2nd session too!
Hahaha bro, just saw this msg…we probably rub shoulders 擦肩而过。
Old 22-02-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

2nd session with Ling ling Jie

Was there for my appointment in the morning. I’ve booked with Yanzi Jie for the normal Juagen massage but she happens to be busy at that time and May was assigned to me. May also has very good skills and speaks good mandarin as she is Vietnamese and having work in Taiwan before.

Everything is as per normal until Lingling Jie open the door and says “are you ready?” When you heard someone says that in that kind of context sounds kind of scary….before the treatment starts Lingling Jie will put on her gloves and starting to press around your groin area and goes “see, feels better right? No pain right? This one here still a bit pain right..” I have no idea how she can feel the clot but its all right on the spot. I just go nodding my head in agreement. Then she says let’s start.

Treatment will be same like previous, abit of pain and uncomfortable but much better than the 1st session and also shorter. Once everything is over, she will double check again by pressing here and there and then says to me “you are cleared!…don’t have to come back for treatment just normal Juagen massage to maintain can liao.” Wah Lau eh what a relief to hear she says that. She says my system is ok and working not much problem. I was kind of worried she might asked me go for a 3rd treatment. But Heng ah…no need liao. Then she recommend to add another half hour with a treatment of 电石 electric stone?

Then May will bring in a equipment that looks like a handheld massager but with one end flat, it will be plug in and the thing will be heated up and May will use that to continue with the groin area massage using that contraption. Kind of feels warmth and good and relief.

Once everything is done, went out to the counter to pay up and had a little chat with Lingling Jie. She mentioned even young guys will have this problem. She told me a young guy 22/23 yo came for treatment, that kid couldn’t even erect. She says if he don’t treat it, his ding dong is basically 废掉 useless already.

Another thing I would like to mention is joining their membership. It’s FREE! It’s not like those membership whereby you have to pay upfront. It’s totally free and every hour you accumulate there will gain you 1 point. For every 10 points accumulated you will be given an hour of free massage. There is even a discount if you come for massage on your birthday. I think it’s quite worth it for regulars to come and do Juagen massage maintenance. It’s like NTUC you buy things and accumulate points and can be exchange for something else.

Hope this report helps to clear some people that have doubts.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all

Intro to bro’s a very rare lady for massage and juagen , she is highly recommended by her RTM customer for her skillful massage . 玲玲姐 is famous while she operate in changi v massage palour a few years back , Alot of bro’s go for her superb juagen service. Juagen can help problem like early ejaculation ,prolong ejaculation and prostate theraphy, her professional massage will really relieve ur muscle tension and bodyache. Call her to engage her service now!!

Name:玲玲(LINGLING)
Looks: NA
Height:NA
Boobs: NA

Service Provided

Head/Neck/Shoulder Massage [头,颈,肩部按摩] 100% Satisfaction

Full Body Chinese Medical Oil Massage [中医经络推油法] 100% Satisfaction

Authentic Chinese Acupressure/Shiatsu Massage [正宗中式按摩和指压] 100% Satisfaction

Back Kneeling [跪背] 100% Satisfaction

Health & Body Care Therapy [肾部理疗和保健] 100% Satisfaction

Juagen[抓根] 100% Satisfaction

What She Don’t Do:

Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Damage for Massage:

$120/One Massage Package With 1 Juagen/60 Min

$120/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

Contact Ling Ling Jie: 97823801

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Prostate Care Treatment : 前列线保养 ★★★★★

This treatment will be done and perform by Ling Ling Jie The Master.

What Are the Benefits of Prostate Massage Therapy?

Prostate massage therapy
Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

BENEFITS
What are the benefits of prostate massage therapy?
Prostatic massage is thought to help clear the prostatic duct. This duct, or pipeline, runs between your prostate and the rest of your reproductive and urinary system. Massaging may produce a spontaneous secretion of fluid. This secretion may help clear this duct of any fluids. This could help eliminate any symptoms you’re experiencing.

Summary of the above statement.

1. This therapy may clear your prostatic duct.
2. Clearing excess fluid may reduce or relieve your symptoms.

CONDITIONS
What conditions can prostate massage therapy help?
Most studies that have looked at the use of prostate massage have been very small and not decisive. For that reason, some doctors may not support the use of prostate massage.

However, certain groups of men may benefit from prostate massage. Men with the following conditions may find symptomatic relief when they use prostate massage:

Painful ejaculation

Massage therapy may ease fluid blockages in your reproductive system. These kinks may cause you to experience discomfort or pain while ejaculating. Massage might eliminate them.

Erectile dysfunction

Before today’s more modern treatment options, men used massage therapy and prostate stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Some men still use it today along with other ED treatments or alone. More mainstream ED treatments include medications, pumps, and implants.

Urine flow

The prostate surrounds your urethra. As swelling and inflammation in the prostate increase, the prostate may begin to interfere with or even cut off your flow of urine. If prostate massage therapy helps eliminate some of that swelling, your urine flow may improve.

Prostatitis

Before antibiotics and more specialized treatments were available, massage therapy was the primary treatment for prostatitis. Now that doctors understand a bit more about the multitude of disorders that make up the prostatitis diagnosis, treatments have become more specialized.

What to expect during a prostate massage

During a prostate massage, the person performing the massage will insert a gloved, lubricated finger into your rectum. She’ll gently press on, or massage, the prostate for awhile. The massage might be uncomfortable for a few moments, as she is pushing in and thus you will drip out ' dirty fluid '.

More explanations will be done by Ling Ling Jie
Old 27-02-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wesiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to this juagen massages before by Xiao Yan. She massage very enthusiastic and very good. In fact, I recommend this juagen therapy to all my friends. Thanks you so much Xiao Yan.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rocket888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesiong View Post
I have been to this juagen massages before by Xiao Yan. She massage very enthusiastic and very good. In fact, I recommend this juagen therapy to all my friends. Thanks you so much Xiao Yan.
Xiao yan and Yanzi jie is same person ?
Old 28-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

RaphaelTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw the reviews here. Decided to finally give a try. I was assigned to a therapist by the name of May. Told her some of my issues. After the session can totally felt the difference, though not very obvious. However, is was the next day that makes all the difference. I experienced an early national anthem call in the morning. Would definitely go back again for my follow-up session as advised. The communication was very good. Strongly recommended May for good juagen.

Also not to forget to mention Master Ling Ling for her prostate treatment.

Thank you.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
3Legged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket888 View Post
Xiao yan and Yanzi jie is same person ?
They are 2 different persons
Old 04-03-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

AhPue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great juagen massage from May, will be back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1