The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Izit??? I tot normally ppl will post as "ard" instead of "arun"??? Arun sounds more like an Indian name in short form.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Dun think too much or too little into it...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bu zhi tao......wo zhen de bu zhi tao.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
No problem...here tcsss hua hee jiu hor...

Old 04-04-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ho say liao more competition for those budget carriers for the wetnam route liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Me too elated..but hv to wait till 2018....

Old 04-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
The main gist of this story is, out of 49 cuntries being surveyed China got the 49th position which is not unexpected given that they can forge even foodstuffs just to make money

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Wow...so clever...SGM jiu si eh sai...

Old 04-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow this is a hefty fine even by Sinkie standards for such offences

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
This is better than jail still need to feed her...

Old 04-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Booming resorts, littering, rip-offs among ‘negatives’ of Phu Quoc tourism

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/03/2017 20:01 GMT + 7

A pile of trash is seen on a beach on Phu Quoc Island, off southern Vietnam.

Editor’s note: Quang Kiet, a frequent visitor to Phu Quoc, has found many ‘negatives,' one of which is the mushrooming number of resorts on the ‘pearl island’ just off southern Vietnam.

I would visit Phu Quoc almost every year, thanks to the marvelous natural beauty there, particularly the beaches, and the great seafood and friendly, hospitable islanders.

But I have come back from my latest trip with mixed feelings - the joy of seeing the island’s constant development is accompanied by sadness and worry.

Visiting the Khem Beach has been an indispensable part of every one of my trips to Phu Quoc, thanks to its pure water, the soft white sand beach and the mouthwatering sardinella salad freshly cooked on the spot by locals.

However, this time I found that half of the beach had been zoned for a luxury resort, with several components busily under construction, and the other half, seemingly unattended to, full of trash.

“Don’t be fooled by those garbage piles, that other half of the beach has also been zoned,” a local told me with obvious sadness in his voice.

People will be banned from entering the rest of the beach after Reunification Day on April 30 this year, as a new construction will begin in that area, according to the islander.

But Khem is not the only beach on Phu Quoc that has been zoned for resorts. Others, like Bau and Dai beaches, are now controlled by resort developers.

While developments on Bau and Sao beaches still allow entry for tourists, the Dai beach is now only open exclusively to guests of a deluxe recreation center.

Phu Quoc is developing at a rapid pace with construction sites mushrooming across the island, mostly hotels, shopping centers and resorts.

While green and sustainable tourism development is a trend followed by many around the world, Phu Quoc tourism remains on the path of chopping down trees to build resorts, and ‘selling’ the most beautiful beaches to resort owners.

The best beaches on the island are open only to tourists who stay in those deluxe hotels or resorts – a big negative for Phu Quoc tourism.

Another disadvantage is that there is no lifeguard at almost every beach on Phu Quoc. In addition, trash that sits in piles and emits a filthy odor can be found all over the island.

An excavator works at a construction site on Phu Quoc.

On top of these negative points, prices on the ‘pearl island’ keep rising and tourists are more and more likely to be overcharged.

For instance, when we visited the Ham Ninh fishing village, an unlicensed parking lot charged each motorbike VND10,000 (US$0.45), no matter whether it was an automatic scooter or a manual motorcycle.

At the night market, a cake the size of two fingers was sold for VND5,000 ($0.22), and seafood at raft restaurants in the Rach Vem fishing village are two to three times more expensive than those in Dong Duong Town.

Moreover, tourists have to pay VND140,000 ($6.25) to hire chairs and umbrellas at Sao Beach, while street peddlers and beggars flood the area in front of the Cau Palace every afternoon.

The image of Phu Quoc as a peaceful and tranquil destination seems to be fading gradually in the eyes of visitors.

While it cannot be denied that Phu Quoc is making an increasingly bigger contribution to the local and central tourism, this famous destination appears to lack a vision of green and sustainable development.

Resources for tourism development are limited, so they should not be made use of in a way that does harm to the environment.

This is a lesson never too late to learn not only for Phu Quoc but also Vietnamese tourism as a whole.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Vietjet posts record after-tax profit in 2016

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/04/2017 11:45 GMT + 7

Vietjet planes are seen at Da Nang International Airport, located in central Vietnam.

Vietjet has reported record revenue and profit in 2016, making it the low-cost carrier’s most successful year since it began operation in 2011.

The airline took VND27,499 billion (US$1.23 billion) in revenue, and VND2,496 billion ($111.43 million) in post-tax profit, increases of 39 percent and 113 percent respectively, according to its audited financial report.

Vietjet’s consolidated financial statement from 2016, audited by KPMG International Auditing, was released one month after the carrier was listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange.

“Profit after audit in 2016 increased by VND206 billion [$9.2 million] as the cost of goods sold was adjusted down to VND435 billion [$19.42 million],” Vietjet said in a statement.

“Earnings per share reached VND9,586, ranked [the airline] among the 20 largest capitalized companies on Vietnam’s two stock exchanges.”

As of December 31, 2016, Vietjet’s total assets reached VND20,063 billion ($895.67 million), up 67 percent from 2015, whereas equity rose 120 percent year on year to VND4,734 billion ($211.34 million).

Vietjet attributed its best-ever results to the carrier’s continuously expanding network and efficient operation.

The airline boasts a 99.57 percent technical reliability record for the A320/321 fleet - the highest among airlines in the Asia Pacific region, and an on time performance of 83.6 percent.

On March 31, one month after listing 300 million shares on the Ho Chi Minh City bourse with the floor price of VND90,000 per share, Vietjet’s share value rose 42 percent to VND128,100.

As of the end of last year, Vietjet had acquired a market share of 41 percent on domestic flights.

The carrier has recently launched a Hanoi - Siem Reap route and has plans to operate four additional domestic routes and 22 international routes, bringing the total number of routes to 86.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

World Bank report on Vietnam’s pork safety sparks concern, doubt

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/03/2017 16:28 GMT + 7

Consumers are seen at a pork stall at a small market in Ho Chi Minh City.
Tuoi Tre

A recent World Bank report claiming that up to 40 percent of pork in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City is potentially contaminated with the salmonella bacteria has raised concern and doubt as to whether the ratio is too high compared with Vietnam’s own statistics.

The World Bank data may not truly reflect the meat safety situation in those cities, according to local insiders.

The report, released on March 27, points out several alarming issues in Vietnam’s food safety risk management, such as the fact that 80 percent of pork is sold in wet markets, and 76 percent of meat is slaughtered in small and dirty facilities.

The World Bank also underlined that the most prevalent microbiological hazard in pork in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City is salmonella, with the bacteria found in 30 percent of the pork samples taken at slaughterhouses, and 40 percent of the pork found on sale at local markets.

Salmonella is a group of bacteria that cause typhoid fever, food poisoning, gastroenteritis, enteric fever and other illnesses, with people becoming infected mostly through contaminated water or foods, especially meat, poultry and eggs.

During the 2014-15 period, there were almost 370 outbreaks of food poisoning in Vietnam involving over 10,000 incidences resulting in the deaths of 66 people, with pathogen the biggest cause, accounting for 41 percent of the cases, according to the World Bank report.

Data difference

While the report has renewed concerns over Vietnam’s food safety, some industry insiders have taken the World Bank statistics with a pinch of salt, as the 30-40 percent infection rate is far higher than the 10-20 percent rate announced by the Vietnamese Animal Health Department.

The department claimed different sample taking processes will produce different results, as they rely on a number of factors, including how many and when the samples are collected.

Huynh Thi Kim Cuc, deputy head of Ho Chi Minh City’s food safety management board, told Thanh Nien newspaper she had yet to read the World Bank report.

The official said she could only comment on whether the World Bank data is accurate or not if she knows how, when and how many samples were taken.

Cuc said salmonella infection can easily take place during the slaughtering and transporting of meat, and given the humid weather of Ho Chi Minh City, “it is no surprise that the infection rate is so high as the World Bank may have taken the pork samples later in the afternoon.”

Assoc. Prof. and Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, a former lecturer at Nong Lam University, formerly the Ho Chi Minh City University of Agriculture and Forestry, also said the sample taking method greatly affects the result, so it is not incomprehensible that the Vietnamese animal health department and World Bank would have different data.

Van Duc Muoi, CEO of Vissan, Vietnam’s leading meat processor, showed his support for the World Bank report, particularly the assertion that pork safety is not ensured as the meat is mostly produced and sold at small, dirty slaughterhouses and wet markets.

“As for the salmonella infection ratio, an agency should conduct an independent study to give consumers the final answer,” he told Thanh Nien.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Still yours to own..dun be shy...

See mow nobody post here...bro kt also stopped..

They are just special guest stars that pop in once in a while liao

Cheerios......Ss08 ^_^
Old 05-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok ask your question again...

Aiyah you go 1 big round I also forget what was the original question liao........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
What fetish...i hv no fetish unlike u...

You have no fetish unlike me??? Means you have fetishes like me???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-04-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Suddenly frequency tuned to so many channels...

You say one mah, spontaneity is most important whether is related to topic or not also dun care......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me too elated..but hv to wait till 2018....

Kanasai none of them wants to compete with Jetstar for the PP direct route....... consumers like us always suffer their stiff pricing when they are the only budget airline flying there.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow...so clever...SGM jiu si eh sai...

Oh yes thank you very much for your praise oh Mighty Transcended One !!!

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Booming resorts, littering, rip-offs among ‘negatives’ of Phu Quoc tourism

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 04/03/2017 20:01 GMT + 7

A pile of trash is seen on a beach on Phu Quoc Island, off southern Vietnam.

More than 10 years ago when I first visited Phu Quoc the beaches is already filled with litter and the sea is the same polluted colour as Sinkie beaches leh.....now then they discover this fact ...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1