The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
choclateboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Geylang PRC FL gals allowing RAW Sex - Warning to all

Hi guys,

i would like to inform you that. Now a days Geylang FL PRC gals.. allowing RAW sex Please be careful.

this is not my first exp. recently i have encountered same exp.

2 days back i went to LOR8.. there are many gals standing between Lor8-Lor10. At the time, i have really confused to choose the gal. coz there are many gals. most of the gals are looks pretty.
I am looking at the gals..In the meantime, one of the OKT .. told me that ..brother i have one SYT gal..18years old. she is very young and service is good today only she came.. stil looking for first blood and he quoted me price $100with room..and show me the gal where she is standing..!! actually before the conversation with him, i want to choose the same gal ..becos she is very cute looks so innocent SYT and smiled at me.

that OKT really tempted me.. coz she is very young and she do BBBJ, shower massage blah blah...and looking for first blood. So i dont like to miss this chance .. so pick up this gal.really excited at the moment.

Actual part:

I took the room, go inside closed the door. she asked me pay money first. OK. no problem i paid her.she always smiled at me during the session. looks very cute SYT. she started kissing wildely.. bad smell in her mouth
then i stopped her and asked her to come shower together. she replied that she already did before the session. so didn't joined with me. After my shower..she tried to kiss my mouth.. again i stopped her and asked her kiss other areas except my mouth.few mins she did cat bath on me And started BBBJ .. i dont like to give my dick to her bad mouth.. told her to put CD and proceed. she insisted that ..she likes BBBj .. and dont like to suck CD.
i stopped her.. coz i worried she never washed her mouth.

Later
I have started my service .. i did cat bath on her.. try to paint her pussy .. tooooomuch hairy . finally able to locate her sensitive part and tried paint..
toomuch of bad smell. not able to paint. she said she already washed before the session. Asked her to wash again. But she replied that due to hygene habits she dont like to use hotel shampo/soaps to wash her body and pussy.
Anways finally i managed to wash her pussy using soap. painted for sometime.
After few mins , my dick already changed position.. want to fuck ..try to cap my dick.. she stopped it.. asked me to fuck without CD.
i asked her.. you mean RAW sex?? she replied YES..

she said that she is still virgin .. today only she came to SG.. she dont have previous sex exp.. i am her first customer.. asked me to fuck without CD.

she want to know the fucking feelings how it will be? She almost forced me to do that.i said it is dangerous.. i can't proceed like that. After some conversation with her..she cap me .. i did FJ actions till i cum out. after i remove my dick .. total CD in red colour.i am really confused.. she got menses or i fucked virgin gal. ..

later i have infomed the OKT.. he laughed at me..and told me that you have missed this chance.. she is still virgin. why dont you proceed without CD and most of the bros ..eagerly to fuck virgins.. you got this chance and you have missed it. it is difficult to get again.

Anyways wat ever it may be .. Please be careful.. somegals allowing RAW Sex. dont get excited. if she is virgin or not , it is secondary. But proceed with cap always.

Brothers i am not OKT or etc.. i am just warning to brothers. Posted my experience here . Please do not ask me gal contact or OKT contact. i dont have. If anybody interested you can find this gal.. between Lor8 -Lor10
Old 01-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
Thai Rak Thai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang PRC FL gals allowing RAW Sex - Warning to all

thanks for warning bro....
BEDminton, the rules are easy. Smaller court than it's predecessor, you have two balls used instead of one..and only one gets to hold the ra-cock. The game is over when the ra-cock loses it's grip. Mixed doubles is my forte...
Old 01-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I fully agreed to your comment and never do RAW with someone that you do not know. There is no such thing as a free lunch as in later part there might be a price that you need to pay. It is better to be safe than to be sorry.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

bro choclate,

bravo to u for being so brave to share ur experience here, hope more bros here support ur cause!

as an added proof, perhaps u could take their photos and post it here for all to see as warning.

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 01-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Nowadays those mafus allow their wares to fuck raw? Are they nuts?

choclateboy, kudos to you, for being able to hold back your horses, you will never know what happen back in her hometown, I tell you, 1001 excuses.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

think is her menses almost ended lah. Virgin know so much meh? Somemore only $100 can bonk virgin?Walau even dare to offer tom dick or harry raw. Knn those mafu are too much & unethical. Hope those mafu dick will rot in hell

Thanks bro CB for warning us in here

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lordwild is Cool - loads of Potential

That skinny OKT at Lor 8 tried to push one virgin to me once, quoted $400 overnight. But I didn't accept 'cos the girl looked frail and young to me, didn't dare to try, so opted for experienced ones instead.

So I don't think $100 can up a virgin, most likely the OKT is screwing the customers........

Bros beware...
Old 01-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
aikoN II deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

war is raw ~~~~!!!!

idea hor, mense can push until say is virgin ~~!!
Old 01-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ++++++++ View Post
That skinny OKT at Lor 8 tried to push one virgin to me once, quoted $400 overnight. But I didn't accept 'cos the girl looked frail and young to me, didn't dare to try, so opted for experienced ones instead.

So I don't think $100 can up a virgin, most likely the OKT is screwing the customers........

Bros beware...
Juz imagine the % of cut the mafu takes from $400, damn scary.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 01-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ++++++++ View Post

Bros beware...
2 make more $$$, sum pple really go extremes 2 get it.
thk u for sharin ur experience wif all bros.
really salute bros who r able 2 hold their horses.......
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 01-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
SlickSS1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks choclate bro for warning.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
think is her menses almost ended lah. Virgin know so much meh? Somemore only $100 can bonk virgin........Thanks bro CB for warning us in here
I second to that bro! Maybe menses make her CB si-bei smelly instead, some more said she does not use hotel soap Can the hotel soap be dirtier than her CB? Hmmm....gd thing bro did not do RAW, cos it is WAR!
Old 01-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro choclateboy, you da man for sharing your experience... better be safe then sorry!!!

Happy cheonging...

--- I come in Peace ---
Old 01-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also had the same experience with 1 MILF PRC a few years ago. Found her standing beside a hotel at lor 18. The hotel is behind the shell petrol station.

We proceeded with action. While bathing together, she frenched me and give mi a BBBJ. Then suddenly, she grabbed my naked cock and wanted to use it to rub against her CB. I stopped her , saying i dun feel comfortable with it. But i can feel that she's really damn horny cos i felt the whole process of her CB from dryness to complete wetness of the cum juice(not the shower water hor!!! )

Then we proceeded to bed and started heavy petting. When i'm ready to penatrate her, i took out the condom. To my surprise, she grabbed it and throwed onto the floor!!! She told mi she's 1st time come to spore, only been here the 3rd day. But the past few days, only has sex with old ah pehs. SHe wanna mi 2 fuck her raw!!! She wanna feel the naked cock of a young chap(i'm in my twenties) inside her CB.

I rejected her, but she keep pulling my body onto her(missionary position). I almost gave in 2 her as i'm also damn horny. But luckily, my big head get hold of me and i rejected her firmly by saying(politely) i also like her, but i wanna get 2 know her more(aka fuck a few times more, hopefully free fuck!!! heehee!), then we try the raw stuffs. Then she agreed and we proceeded with capped FJ.

She gave mi her number after the session. But after some serious thinking using the big head, i deleted her number without contacting her. Cos RAW is WAR!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

as an added proof, perhaps u could take their photos and post it here for all to see as warning.[/QUOTE]

================================================== =======
Bro, maybe u should also ask this virgin for lucky 4D & ToTo numbers
1st time virgin in gl, so first time lucky
huat ah!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1