The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
the waitresses and managers are in charge of getting the beer orders and if you indicate to them that you need girls, then they will intro the girls to your table. No girl will automatically go to a table with an unfamiliar face especially since this place has lots of regulars. They don't have LDs here nor tipping. Its a matter of confirmed flowers from confirmed customers vs risking no flowers from entertaining new customer.

Still its quite surprising. The waitresses will normally do that for all customers. But for sure after you turn regular, then you don't have to think about this. People will automatically open for you and attempt to make it continuous flow of beer.

However after 12midnight, then there will be girls coming in from Joo Chiat to join their own customers. So don't mistake them for the inhouse girls.
I would disagree w that tbh. I’ve went to a couple where the girls were more proactive.

Tried Sakura awhile back and had the same experience - basically the girls only seemed interested in entertaining the regulars. Even after I hung flowers playability was pretty low as compared to the other tables.

In short, this place probably only works if you go regularly enough. Or maybe it’s just me
Old 12-12-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
I hope you didn't tip any girls..
no girls come haha
but like what other bro mentioned. u need to hang flower maybe then they will come lol...

maybe im too used to the sd setting and jc viet pubs
i went on a day with few customers and the girls are with their regulars, others prefer to continue to play with their phones sitting on their own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
I would disagree w that tbh. I’ve went to a couple where the girls were more proactive.

Tried Sakura awhile back and had the same experience - basically the girls only seemed interested in entertaining the regulars. Even after I hung flowers playability was pretty low as compared to the other tables.

In short, this place probably only works if you go regularly enough. Or maybe it’s just me
i notice all the girls are singers or whatever they are hired for coz after the first set all of them went on stage to sing... even the DJs

a very one of its own kind place i would say
however, i dont think its my thing
same like going legal house, if i get very cold treatment on my first visit, i have no reason to return
Old 13-12-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
prior chinatown, she was in elephant where I look for her several times.
now she switched line, no more +50 special from her liao
OMG... I had no idea that is that Yuki... I wanted to see her in Elephant but never get around
My favourite ML ever was there but she RTC before closed down.
Old 17-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Any bro know is lookers music lounge at lor 28 geylang closed for good or already reopen? Or some new club took over?

Last edited by Fumoka; 17-12-2022 at 11:21 AM.
Old 18-12-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Any bro know is lookers music lounge at lor 28 geylang closed for good or already reopen? Or some new club took over?
Walked past it yesterday. Seems newly renovated with new name Club B. Any bros can share FR about this joint?
Old 18-12-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenbala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Walked past it yesterday. Seems newly renovated with new name Club B. Any bros can share FR about this joint?
Heard is a duck joint
Old 18-12-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
and199233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hard is a duck joint
Old 18-12-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and199233 View Post
Hard is a duck joint
Lol... Geylang becoming poultry area, with both chicken and duck joints
Old 18-12-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19909 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol... Geylang becoming poultry area, with both chicken and duck joints
Up you bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-12-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Up you bro
Thanks bro. Can't up you again yet.
Old 19-12-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
I googled this place and realized this club already renovated. It's called club B now.

This club exterior looks quite nice from the photos i saw in goggle. The beer prices are a bit expensive though. More like those low end ktv prices.

There are hall and rooms in this club if not wrong. Last time lookers pub no room. The place went through major renovation i guess.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviving this post, since it has been quiet recently. I haven't been to Geylang as well, rather drive into JB for shopping, massage and FJ, but haven't found a similar pub there like in Geylang.

How's the crowd at Geylang now?
Old 05-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

I did not get to celebrate the festivities of the new year as I had been busy with work, but with some downtime this week, I thought to treat myself, some time for myself alone as all Humans should do, I headed down to Geylang pubs to chill.

Mask 51
was a legendary pub in pre-covid era. During covid era, it was relatively quiet. I went there a few days ago. It was shop house size, with 2 levels. Level 2 most probably were for KTV, & level 1 was hall type with house music. I went there at 10pm for the hall type, & was the only patron there. The music was loud & sound system good, almost sensurround type as one can feel the reverberations from hard beats.

As it was meant as chilling time for me, I chose the hall instead of the KTV rooms which meant singing sad songs, dwelling on miseries, & worse - a sign of male weakness that others can take advantage of.. I rather listen to progressive beats, to reflect on the busy weeks, on my successes & failures, to find ways to improve myself, the way some students plugged their ears to music to study, a form of 'memory mapping'...

By 12am, the hall began filling up, but most patrons were there with friends to celebrate occasions. There were a few ladies - 3 of them, but as I wanted only to be alone, I sent them away politely. A tower costs only $88, but I left it half finished. The drawback of this place was only that the aircon was switched to freezing status, & had to step out a few times to keep warm.

Having chilled enough & the night was young, & looking for some warmth, I headed across the street to U Pub. It was a TOTAL change.

The atmosphere was electric. The sound system was good, the aircon was intelligently controlled, & it's new feature was DANCERS. Not only that, the place would be something boob lovers would seek for. From the patrons - some whom were celebrating occasions to the dancers, approprietedly dressed to regulations, most of the ladies had cleavages not seen among Asians, & the crowd were plying garlands crazily upon the dancers, something which is not even common in Thailand.

In the crowded pub, I managed to secure a table, thanks to the mgmt whom recognized me, & within minutes, ladies whom kindly remembered me, crowded & drank with me for my tower, only $98. I politely thank them & drove them off, as their tips alone would set me back a few hundreds if I had not done so.

However, there was a lady whom was persistent, & sought my help. She claimed none had invited her to their table, & was easy to see why. She was of average looks & body shape, & was no match to the dancers. I invited her to my table, & thru conversations, found out that she was one of the millions in Vietnam whom were recently retrenched, & with no jobs & skills, she was told by friends to come here, to earn some income to help her family tide over the difficulties in her homeland.

She kept me company the whole night or few hrs, & seeing that she was not used to the nightlife, I gave her a blue note & told her to go home & get a good rest...

Not to compare the 2 pubs, but on a personal level, the insignificant nobody me think U Pub has the right formula for success & growth. I know the boss from the old days - he was merely a waiter, but thru hardwork & savings, had weathered many storms to build up U pub to what it is today, for honest living & helping citizens keep their sanity & needs during the covid era.

He should consider EXPANSIONS, as many customers seemed to like its concept, along with its friendly staff & mgmt whom ensure regulations are kept, such as vax status, those whom are drunk or potential trouble makers are kept out, BUT only in Geylang, where its reputation is worldwide for safe fun unlike in Amsterdam or Soho UK where anything goes, to acquire more shophouses there or work with landlords for a share in profits, to become the next legendary Dean Shahual- a practically nobody but had a vision, who started Fire Discotheque in the 80s & paid off all loans within 6mths & became a multi-millionaire....

In U pub, it consists of 2 shophouses, divided by a wall. While the structural pillars cannot be hacked away, the walls can still be torn down or replace with full length windows for support, so that every customer would a have a better view of the entire pub for ambience.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 05-01-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
I did not get to celebrate the festivities of the new year as I had been busy with work, but with some downtime this week, I thought to treat myself, some time for myself alone as all Humans should do, I headed down to Geylang pubs to chill.

Mask 51
was a legendary pub in pre-covid era. During covid era, it was relatively quiet. I went there a few days ago. It was shop house size, with 2 levels. Level 2 most probably were for KTV, & level 1 was hall type with house music. I went there at 10pm for the hall type, & was the only patron there. The music was loud & sound system good, almost sensurround type as one can feel the reverberations from hard beats.

As it was meant as chilling time for me, I chose the hall instead of the KTV rooms which meant singing sad songs, dwelling on miseries, & worse - a sign of male weakness that others can take advantage of.. I rather listen to progressive beats, to reflect on the busy weeks, on my successes & failures, to find ways to improve myself, the way some students plugged their ears to music to study, a form of 'memory mapping'...

By 12am, the hall began filling up, but most patrons were there with friends to celebrate occasions. There were a few ladies - 3 of them, but as I wanted only to be alone, I sent them away politely. A tower costs only $88, but I left it half finished. The drawback of this place was only that the aircon was switched to freezing status, & had to step out a few times to keep warm.

Having chilled enough & the night was young, & looking for some warmth, I headed across the street to U Pub. It was a TOTAL change.

The atmosphere was electric. The sound system was good, the aircon was intelligently controlled, & it's new feature was DANCERS. Not only that, the place would be something boob lovers would seek for. From the patrons - some whom were celebrating occasions to the dancers, approprietedly dressed to regulations, most of the ladies had cleavages not seen among Asians, & the crowd were plying garlands crazily upon the dancers, something which is not even common in Thailand.

In the crowded pub, I managed to secure a table, thanks to the mgmt whom recognized me, & within minutes, ladies whom kindly remembered me, crowded & drank with me for my tower, only $98. I politely thank them & drove them off, as their tips alone would set me back a few hundreds if I had not done so.

However, there was a lady whom was persistent, & sought my help. She claimed none had invited her to their table, & was easy to see why. She was of average looks & body shape, & was no match to the dancers. I invited her to my table, & thru conversations, found out that she was one of the millions in Vietnam whom were recently retrenched, & with no jobs & skills, she was told by friends to come here, to earn some income to help her family tide over the difficulties in her homeland.

She kept me company the whole night or few hrs, & seeing that she was not used to the nightlife, I gave her a blue note & told her to go home & get a good rest...

Not to compare the 2 pubs, but on a personal level, the insignificant nobody me think U Pub has the right formula for success & growth. I know the boss from the old days - he was merely a waiter, but thru hardwork & savings, had weathered many storms to build up U pub to what it is today, for honest living & helping citizens keep their sanity & needs during the covid era.

He should consider EXPANSIONS, as many customers seemed to like its concept, along with its friendly staff & mgmt whom ensure regulations are kept, such as vax status, those whom are drunk or potential trouble makers are kept out, BUT only in Geylang, where its reputation is worldwide for safe fun unlike in Amsterdam or Soho UK where anything goes, to acquire more shophouses there or work with landlords for a share in profits, to become the next legendary Dean Shahual- a practically nobody but had a vision, who started Fire Discotheque in the 80s & paid off all loans within 6mths & became a multi-millionaire....

In U pub, it consists of 2 shophouses, divided by a wall. While the structural pillars cannot be hacked away, the walls can still be torn down or replace with full length windows for support, so that every customer would a have a better view of the entire pub for ambience.
lovely review. I miss the old Mask too. Now it's nothing like what it was before.

U-Pub at one period was very commercial. Now we see more casual customers and some malaysian ladies even, feels like pre-covid Mask.
Old 06-01-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post

Mask 51

First off, I enjoy reading your review. Can see that effort was put into writing this. That explains your sbf nick.

I frequent mask previously because it was one of the places where alcohol is the cheapest (pls correct if I'm wrong). U pub has the most expensive alcohol prices. The problem with mask is that their music is blasted damn loud and it's hard to talk.

One comment I received about u pub is that the bouncers are constantly walking around to monitor. I didn't realize that as I was maybe too high from alcohol. But that will reduce the playability if there are constant monitoring.

There is another pub between mask and u pub, called saigon. Went there recently and the aircon is similar to mask (cold). Place was quiet before 10pm and gets lively after that. Alcohol price is $68 per bucket of 6 bottles.

BTW bro, I don't think the girl you tipped will go home.. most probably she will thank you and go other table / pub hopping.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1