The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendtech View Post
Phung Thuy Massage

is located at 4 Duong So 2, Hiep Binh Chanh, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, which is right across the Binh Loi Bridge coming from Binh Thanh District. As soon as you turn right off the main road, you're going to be on a smaller road that doesn't look that exciting or busy, and you will see a huge Phung Thuy sign above the main entrance. I recommend taking a Grab Taxi because it will take around 20 minutes from District 1 to get here.
Pls do not give wrong info...no way to reach Thu Duc from D1 hcm within 20 mins...so pls dun provide wrong info here...I knew Google provide estiate 22 mins...but dun forget from D1 turn into Bien Bien Phu D3 already will take around 10 to 15 mins and from DBP to QL13 will take another 10 to 15 mins...this is heavy jam area...Fastest will estimate around 40 mins...or jam around 1 hr...estimate taxi fare one way will be 100k...and another 100k back....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-01-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Pls do not give wrong info...no way to reach Thu Duc from D1 hcm within 20 mins...so pls dun provide wrong info here...I knew Google provide estiate 22 mins...but dun forget from D1 turn into Bien Bien Phu D3 already will take around 10 to 15 mins and from DBP to QL13 will take another 10 to 15 mins...this is heavy jam area...Fastest will estimate around 40 mins...or jam around 1 hr...estimate taxi fare one way will be 100k...and another 100k back....
Use GrabBike...easy
Old 19-01-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I still can accessed without the login...but you need to understand that the local authorities frequently trying to block the wesite...similar to sbf in singapore...
Do you need to use VPN? I used to be able to access last month just normal phone data. Any idea how to check the latest link?

My short FR :
First time tried this platform, was a bit scary coz Vietnam still a lot of scam can happen. Luckily it turned out to be better than expected. I was in D5 and chose one which had a lot of good reviews. Msg her and she asked to the hotel she mentioned. Arrived and paid for the room and gave her the number.

Around 10-15 mins she arrived. She looked better than her picture and spoke English. Told me she teaches martial arts for kids. Asked me to relax and she will do all the work which include B2B, FJand AR. Since long time not in action, I finished in around 20 mins
Old 19-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Do you need to use VPN? I used to be able to access last month just normal phone data. Any idea how to check the latest link?

My short FR :
First time tried this platform, was a bit scary coz Vietnam still a lot of scam can happen. Luckily it turned out to be better than expected. I was in D5 and chose one which had a lot of good reviews. Msg her and she asked to the hotel she mentioned. Arrived and paid for the room and gave her the number.
Yes still need VPN to access...

If you an go to D5 to try this website gals then proceed to D10 or D8...you will pay lesser than D5 and D1 similar gals...

Old 19-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes still need VPN to access...

If you an go to D5 to try this website gals then proceed to D10 or D8...you will pay lesser than D5 and D1 similar gals...
I think 300k Vnd for very good service and looks ok liau , not complaining 😅

Yes if go outside main city it will be cheaper and cheaper, I found one 2 hour massage with threesome only 1k Vnd but didn't try yet.
Old 19-01-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Sorry for late reply. went to Japan Town yesterday.. Damn depressed that the bill charges were 150+ sgd for drinks n balloon. Felt scammed lol
Felt obliged to reply. Those bars at Japan town are a scam. If democracy is a scam, then those bars are outright scams against humanity. They would add a lot of stuff to the bill and especially when drunk, it's worse! Probably ktv more worth while cos there is a cap on spendings assuming if you know the mms
Old 19-01-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by back_it_in View Post
I’m staying in Japan town. Where’s a good place here? Kawaii spa looks cool but heard bad reviews on Google.
The spa very aggressive. I don't have good impression of them. If you want clean massage, just go for golden lotus outside of Japan town near sunflower hotel.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Felt obliged to reply. Those bars at Japan town are a scam. If democracy is a scam, then those bars are outright scams against humanity. They would add a lot of stuff to the bill and especially when drunk, it's worse! Probably ktv more worth while cos there is a cap on spendings assuming if you know the mms
I think that's the difference between HCMC and BKK. Vietnam really cutthroat and ruthless.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
The spa very aggressive. I don't have good impression of them. If you want clean massage, just go for golden lotus outside of Japan town near sunflower hotel.
Golden Lotus, Temple Leaf all straight establishment. You get what they stated. Did not even ask for tips. But we are not in HCMC for straight stuff, right? Might as well go JB for massage.

I think the way is to look confident and be firm. Ask for prices first and if you think kanna chopped, just walk out. A lot of other options
Old 20-01-2024, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Use GrabBike...easy
A friend who lived in hcm now had asked several Grab bike riders...20 mins also quite impossible to reach D1 to Thu Duc...to be safe estimate 35 mins to 45 mins barring any jam or accident on the road...also depends if peak period or not peak period...

My advice to sbf who travel to hcm occasionally dun travel on bikes...if you are involved in rain delay or accidents...the cost and pain will not be worth the trip...stay within 4km radius...dun go wasting time on travel...

Old 20-01-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A friend who lived in hcm now had asked several Grab bike riders...20 mins also quite impossible to reach D1 to Thu Duc...to be safe estimate 35 mins to 45 mins barring any jam or accident on the road...also depends if peak period or not peak period...

My advice to sbf who travel to hcm occasionally dun travel on bikes...if you are involved in rain delay or accidents...the cost and pain will not be worth the trip...stay within 4km radius...dun go wasting time on travel...
Okay u r not wrong..depend timeslot obvsly, but likely closer to 30 than 20 mins, i checked also. At 1900 today, it was 27mins on the app

I hv used Grab bike every trip in HCM since it

exists, never had an issue. Some peeps just to afraid of risk i guess
Old 22-01-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Sorry for late reply. went to Japan Town yesterday.. Damn depressed that the bill charges were 150+ sgd for drinks n balloon. Felt scammed lol
Quote:

Same goes for the bars, if you're regular there then unlikely you'll get scammed.

I think many still do not really understand the concept of those bars in japan town (its similar to jap bars in japan etc)

Basically you get charged a "seat fee" / otoshi, then almost every item in the bar is add-on, eg. mixer, drinks for ladies, using of private room, coins for dart machine etc... i think only thing free is using the toilets

Some bars are more aggressive to push you to spend more either by getting the girls to keep drinking with you or some might even give a little perk like light groping etc, while some are less (more like talking bar). End day, there's no special provided in there, anything else you can try nego-ing with the girls direct and see if she will follow you back.

Long story short, don't be shy to ask for prices upfront. I have seen some Sporeans bros go to jap bars for first time, never asked about prices / system etc and behave like big boss. Only to be slapped with a hefty bill at the end of the night and then complain/create a scene

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 22-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Same goes for the bars, if you're regular there then unlikely you'll get scammed.

Some bars are more aggressive to push you to spend more either by getting the girls to keep drinking with you or some might even give a little perk like light groping etc, while some are less (more like talking bar). End day, there's no special provided in there, anything else you can try nego-ing with the girls direct and see if she will follow you back.

Long story short, don't be shy to ask for prices upfront. I have seen some Sporeans bros go to jap bars for first time, never asked about prices / system etc and behave like big boss. Only to be slapped with a hefty bill at the end of the night and then complain/create a scene
Some idiots posted in FB that they were scammmed ladies drink for 23 mil dongs..

These idiots maybe here but dare not to tell...

If scammed by friends then kpkb...scammed by bars all kept silent...go FB complained and posts deleted...

Old 23-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 19
duky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to behold

Hi Pros, just went to the fruit massage shop. Wanted to know if I'm a carrot. Girl told me standard rate is 2mil for full service. True?
Old 23-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by duky View Post
Hi Pros, just went to the fruit massage shop. Wanted to know if I'm a carrot. Girl told me standard rate is 2mil for full service. True?
Not pro, but if you bother to use the search function... you'll probably find your answer. 600k for room (90 mins) + FS 2mil

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1