The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Marriage Proposal

A year ago, an ML suggested that I get into a domestic partnership with her. She seemed serious and laid her cards out. The main reason is she wanted a to secure her stay here and also make sure she don't need to rely on the WP.

I've actually throught it through and decided not to accept it judging how I managed to screw MLs who were married to Singaporeans. I don't even know if they can resist the temptation to get penetrated after giving HJ day in a day out.

Has any bros encountered such proposition before?
Old 19-12-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Rainier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRainier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Marriage Proposal

Good that you did not accept it. If she got caught after, you will be investigated for fake domestic arrangements, lying to ica and lots more.

Have regular fl propose to me, offer me monthly sum and free sex.

I said no and stopped looking for her after.
Old 19-12-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainier View Post
Good that you did not accept it. If she got caught after, you will be investigated for fake domestic arrangements, lying to ica and lots more.

Have regular fl propose to me, offer me monthly sum and free sex.

I said no and stopped looking for her after.
Reminded me of another FL back in 2019. Asked me to put my name as an acquitance for her when she re-enter Sg. She said if ICA called me I can reply that I know her. Simple as that. She didn't offer anything in return though. I rejected also.
Old 19-12-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
A year ago, an ML suggested that I get into a domestic partnership with her. She seemed serious and laid her cards out. The main reason is she wanted a to secure her stay here and also make sure she don't need to rely on the WP.

I've actually throught it through and decided not to accept it judging how I managed to screw MLs who were married to Singaporeans. I don't even know if they can resist the temptation to get penetrated after giving HJ day in a day out.

If you got property, then she divorce you also honggan
Old 19-12-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

She will use you to secure a dependent pass then upgrade to PR. Once she is ready to retire in China, she will seek a divorce and unleash the Women's Charter on you.

For Viets, I notice a trend where they upgrade from dependent pass to PR to Singapore citizen. Some of these ladies work in full service MP. AV raid already also no use. Cannot deport them.

I helped a PRC MP owner translate before when she was introduced to a Viet ML. Viet can speak broken English. Viet ML wants to work in a full service MP 2 months after giving birth.
Old 19-12-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She will use you to secure a dependent pass then upgrade to PR. Once she is ready to retire in China, she will seek a divorce and unleash the Women's Charter on you.

For Viets, I notice a trend where they upgrade from dependent pass to PR to Singapore citizen. Some of these ladies work in full service MP. AV raid already also no use. Cannot deport them.

I helped a PRC MP owner translate before when she was introduced to a Viet ML. Viet can speak broken English. Viet ML wants to work in a full service MP 2 months after giving birth.
Such a nice guy. HAHAHA.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post

The ML probably already knows the "market rate" for marriages of convenience - typically somewhere around 2000-3000 per month plus maybe a free fuck (negotiable between the girl and you) and she's trying to get a good deal by roping in an unsuspecting customer.

The only acquaintances that I know who seriously consider these offers are former convicts who are down and out and need to monetise their single status to get back on their feet plus score some stress relief

The LTVP is not automatic, it depends on a number of factors such as your (legally declared) earning power and various other factors (e.g. wife already pregnant)

Those who accept are probably unaware of the "market rate" out there - typically pegged lower than the monthly S-pass rate simply because this "method" is less desirable for the lady - imagine having to give the agreed free fucks to the guy sponsoring your LTVP and opening yourself to increasingly higher and higher sexual demands.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

These MLs, do they usually continue to work as ML or move on to a normal job later?
Old 20-12-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 15
Tovreo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTovreo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
These MLs, do they usually continue to work as ML or move on to a normal job later?
Unless they have other skill sets, not easy to move on to other jobs.
Old 20-12-2023, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
They sell cai tao kueh
Old 20-12-2023, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Another great interesting topic!

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 20-12-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

I once had a friend who was jailed for fake marriage. He married a Viet so she could stay in Sg and eventually apply for PR or something.
He married her because he was in debts due to gambling and owed loan sharks and banks money from his credit card etc.
Turns out there was a syndicate behind arranging all these fake marriages.
He was jailed for a couple of months, then became a bankrupt because he owed the banks too much money. All these for a few thousand dollars and unlimited free sex.
Old 20-12-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't do it bro.

Many ML married to locals still touching strange cocks every day.

Also we forget marriage is for our life benefit too. Not scam.

Viets and Pinay try this a lot wa, but I find some Pinay try for office job after, Viets for some reason do not want to move out of the commercial sex line.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Too much to lose for very little negligible benefits.
Old 20-12-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Love is a strange thing. I have a beng friend (totally never study) who married pui pui daughter of a multi millionaire. Why spend time marrying ML and enjoy simi unlimited sex with 1 person.

My beng friend now eng eng drive his Ferrari and song song have sex with many OL. Whether rich or poor doesn’t matter. As long use big head to think, should be ok

This one really call sifu. But he is a super nice chap hence rewarded in his life. Those who sell their rights for $2000 a month and unlimited sex doesn’t make sense. Next time need test period. 1 year every month pay $10k, then have raw sex for 365 days. If can give birth then can consider

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1