The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Talking Classes of Girls

Dear Bro Sinoview,

Well said! Thank you for the comments, for which I agree totally. Well, I do not really belong to the Rich Class, it is just that at my age, I would go for good KTVs and Saloons (rarely go). With not so many years left to do what I enjoy doing, I prefer to go for things that I am more sure and like. Nevertheless, I agree entirely that there are other possibilities. Who knows I would try one day, if you or anyone younger chaps care to lead this old horse around. Oldman needs protection, you know.

With best regards.

Always a Simple Man

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-12-2003, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Classes of Girls

Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
. Well, I do not really belong to the Rich Class, it is just that at my age, I would go for good KTVs and Saloons (rarely go). With not so many years left to do what I enjoy doing, I prefer to go for things that I am more sure and like. Nevertheless, I agree entirely that there are other possibilities. Who knows I would try one day, if you or anyone younger chaps care to lead this old horse around. Oldman needs protection, you know.
Dear PTR, pls dun say u old leh! Old ginger is always hotter, u know! With your years of experience, You shld lead us green horns... anyway, to each his own tastes and preferences..
Old 09-12-2003, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!
i agree, diff class most def.

but in my personal opinion a cunt's a cunt, those tat i've gotten for $200 are not much diff from KTV gers in term of age & looks.
with propers dolling up & some make up I honestly believe they could fetch $1000 working in KTVs. except for the case of Lau chio which I paid $70 tat's altogether diff, much like Keong Saik gers standard. I've even had 17yrs old gers in shantou for amere $100. In all honesty & I swear on my family name it's no bull shit. I just happened to have very good contact in Shantou with the proper lobang (they work in senior govt dept) to bring me around. Again tat was quite some 3yrs back liao, so maybe abit diff now. Places like outer xiamen's tung an " Au Beh Harn" (literally translated as Back Lane) it common to find gers of 16-19yrs for $120 RMB, again tat's 3yrs back but I tink not much diff factoring in inflation. these are mostly gers brought in fr other prvn. also not much svc. but quite obedient cos U can ask her to suck , diff position, etc N still no 2nd word cos they scared U complain to boss(usually papasan). whu noes wat they do to problematic kids... maybe lots worst than we can imagine. sometimes tink bac quite pitiful for 'em.

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 09-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 23
Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!Horchew is one of the Best!
i agree, diff class most def.

but in my personal opinion a cunt's a cunt, those tat i've gotten for $200 are not much diff from KTV gers in term of age & looks.
with propers dolling up & some make up I honestly believe they could fetch $1000 working in KTVs. except for the case of Lau chio which I paid $70 tat's altogether diff, much like Keong Saik gers standard. I've even had 17yrs old gers in shantou for amere $100. In all honesty & I swear on my family name it's no bull shit. I just happened to have very good contact in Shantou with the proper lobang (they work in senior govt dept) to bring me around. Again tat was quite some 3yrs back liao, so maybe abit diff now. Places like outer xiamen's tung an " Au Beh Harn" (literally translated as Back Lane) it common to find gers of 16-19yrs for $120 RMB, again tat's 3yrs back but I tink not much diff factoring in inflation. these are mostly gers brought in fr other prvn. also not much svc. but quite obedient cos U can ask her to suck , diff position, etc N still no 2nd word cos they scared U complain to boss(usually papasan). whu noes wat they do to problematic kids... maybe lots worst than we can imagine. sometimes tink bac quite pitiful for 'em.

[I]"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
[/I]
Old 09-12-2003, 05:37 AM
AustinPower

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: i agree, diff class most def.

Hi Horchew

I've been to Shantou a few times. However, as I didnt have any lobangs, I had to pay quite a lot for mei meis. The last time I was there, I paid 1,000RMB for a very pretty Siwwwwn KTV gal at Regent Hotel
Can you tell me more about your Shantou lobangs?

I've also been to Xiamen and had a 19 year old saloon gal for 150RMB. Very tight!

Thanks

Austin

Quote:
Originally posted by Horchew
Old 09-12-2003, 05:46 AM
AustinPower

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Classes of Girls

Hi Putongren

I know what you mean about being old and wanting quality. Not much more sperm to waste anymore. I'm near that stage now.

Xiamen - can get 150RMB per shot easily at the hair saloon - ask any local Taxi drivers.

I also had a 1000RMB KTV gal at shantou regency. she was very pretty, from siwwwwn. she said she sold her virgin 2 years ago to a Guangzhou guy for 10,000RMB. That guy is a lucky guy!
I said I am interested in virgin, and she said she would look out for me. She brought her tong xiang the next day. Also asked for 10,000RMB but not pretty at all. I rejected becos not pretty, but I believed she was virgin becos not pretty.

Quote:
Dear Bro Sinoview,

Well said! Thank you for the comments, for which I agree totally. Well, I do not really belong to the Rich Class, it is just that at my age, I would go for good KTVs and Saloons (rarely go). With not so many years left to do what I enjoy doing, I prefer to go for things that I am more sure and like. Nevertheless, I agree entirely that there are other possibilities. Who knows I would try one day, if you or anyone younger chaps care to lead this old horse around. Oldman needs protection, you know.

With best regards.

Always a Simple Man
Old 09-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: i agree, diff class most def.

Quote:
Originally posted by Horchew
... In all honesty & I swear on my family name it's no bull shit. ......sometimes tink bac quite pitiful for 'em.
Dear Bro,

To each his own. I fail to convince myself on your statement that a cunt is a cunt.

I am sure you are very lucky and resourceful. Maybe you can share your experience with this old horse here so that I get to pay less. I still go for fine wine, nevertheless.

I believe you on the RMB 200 as my cousin in Xiamen has shown me a place once, but I did not try anyone of them.

I share the same sentiments as I think these girls are pitiful, hence I tend to treat them properly like many brothers do.

My 2 cent worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-12-2003, 06:18 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Classes of Girls

Quote:
Originally posted by AustinPower
Hi Putongren

I know what you mean about being old and wanting quality. Not much more sperm to waste anymore. I'm near that stage now.

I also had a 1000RMB KTV gal at shantou regency. she was very pretty, from siwwwwn. she said she sold her virgin 2 years ago to a Guangzhou guy for 10,000RMB. That guy is a lucky guy!
Bro Austin Power,

Thanks for the comments. I am glad your understand the feeling of not having much sperm left to waste. I am now over 50's. I will retire in less than 5 years time.

Another reason that I go for KTV girls is because I could size them up and work up the feeling before deciding bringing them back to hotel. I have difficulty in getting a walking girl and straight into love making, as old man needs and want some feeling, no matter how fake and minimum it could be. (This is the reason that I have never stepped into Geylang). I do know that these girls do not come cheap, in Xiamen, RMB 1000 is the usual price I pay, although RMB 700 to RMB 800 is sometimes quoted and accepted. Those close brothers whom I "cheong" often in Shanghai and Beijing, like Looksee, Tsuyoyi, Shangman69, SGPSHanghai69 will know me on this issue. I know Shanghai and Beijing much better, being been there during the last decade. These places are much more expensive.

I do not know how old you are, nevertheless would like to meet you in China if opportunity arises.

With best regards.

Still a Simple Man.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: i agree, diff class most def.

Quote:
Dear Bro,
To each his own. I fail to convince myself on your statement that a cunt is a cunt.
I fully agreed with that there are fried rice that cost $2.00 a plate and there are also some that cost $30 a plate. Can they be the same...Defintely not.

You rightly said it "To each his own."

Today, the market are so effcient that marketeers will promptly adjust their products to the market price based on the fundamental determining factors of market supply and demand. A gal will not be so stupid to make 100rmb a day when she know she has the quality to earn 1000rmb a day. When something is priced at "100rmb" there is a valid reason for it , though sometime the consumer may not know it. Same goes to the higher end, if a gal can command a price of 1000rmb that show there is a demand for it and she has "something" to offer that someone is prepared to pay for it otherwise she will have zero income.

I agreed that those gals fresh out from the countryside tends to asked for very low price. They may be fresh but they are also very "tu" (ground) and not know how to "serve" the cutomer well. They need sometime to be trained and refined.

So it's depend what we want and whether we prepared to go for the $2 or $30 per plate fried rice. Anyway, both can also feel the stomach. Hee....heee.....

Cheers

Last edited by Sinoview; 09-12-2003 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ASscott

Me went to City Suana. Place is very good. Had my toe and finger nails cut by sexy girls. encouraged me to wrap hand around waist when cleaning ear.

Damm horny sweet girl with 36C boobs served me.

Had Body Massage, HJ, BJ with hot and cold water and finally CIM with Hot water in her mouth

Damaged: about 800 RMB.
Old 10-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: i agree, diff class most def.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
I fully agreed with that there are fried rice that cost $2.00 a plate and there are also some that cost $30 a plate. Can they be the same...Defintely not.

You rightly said it "To each his own."

Cheers
Bro Sinoview,

Again, well said and a good analogy using Fried Rice.

For me, the same old reason, with less than 5 years to go, I would continue to taste fine wine which would not come cheap, but good.

Hope to see you in China one of these days.

Still a Simple Man

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: i agree, diff class most def.

Quote:
Bro Sinoview,
For me, the same old reason, with less than 5 years to go, I would continue to taste fine wine which would not come cheap, but good.
Still a Simple Man

Don't said like that leh...definitely u got much more than five yrs...I have met man" aged around 70 yrs old still can "make love" and enjoy it very much leh...me surprised too.

Me too go for fine wine as I am not young too.

This month I got no plan to travel to China, as just got back end of last month. May have to go Hefei in January for a short business trip before the CYN. Thinking of dropping by HZ for some fun after hearing so much from Bro Shagman...got me itche......

Need yr advise. I used to go Heifei by transisting in SH. But now the international flight is in Pudong and going to Heifei need to take from HongQiao, quiite troublesome. Any better alternative to go Heifei from Singapore.

Many thanks....
Old 31-07-2005, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: shanghai massage FR

I was supposed to go up to Shanghai some time back but trip was cancelled-so didn't get to check out the sauna & MPs there & the extra services....Now there is another mtg coming up next Sat.We'll be staying in St Regis,any recommendations for a good sauna/health club with extras (HJ,BJ or FS)?Need to now the cost,tips & name & address of the joint. thanks in advance....
Old 31-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
user name is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: shanghai massage FR

Did brothers here go to shanghai KTV?? (Jing She Da Di, Di Hao, Tian Shang Ren Jian, Jing She Dian Tang???)

Need some info and advsied on the PRC working there??
Old 31-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: shanghai massage FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwind
ASscott

Me went to City Suana. Place is very good. Had my toe and finger nails cut by sexy girls. encouraged me to wrap hand around waist when cleaning ear.

Damm horny sweet girl with 36C boobs served me.

Had Body Massage, HJ, BJ with hot and cold water and finally CIM with Hot water in her mouth

Damaged: about 800 RMB.
bro.redwind, where is city sauna...seem ur fr is interesting...he he.
might come to shanghai next month after beijing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1