The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
Fantasy_4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantasy_4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: PRC in Bangkok?

Here are the contributions on PRC in bangkok by our beloved S.B bros.
The informations are limited. but it will help if brothers are interested in PRC...
Here it goes...

1)*In Hatyai, Name of place Hwang HO. Most of the women there are PRC. PRC will come sit with you. Just tip them when you leave. LT is available.

PRCs in Hatyai quite ugly...basically unwanted, leftovers..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
2)*PRC in Mei Hwa (Mayflower) available between 4 to 7 p.m???
Need more review, Bros

------------------------------------------------------------------
3)Emerald Htl
Take a walk outside the hotel ard mid night
PRC will approached you on the street. Do Neg with them, Damaged $2000 bahts

Again the leads are breaking up.
------------------------------------------------------------------
4)Grand KTV, The tel number is : 02-9342-430
This place is wellknown for hk actors and singers to patronise..

**Do not know if i it is still ard.
------------------------------------------------------------
5)The Plaza Hotel @ 178 Surawongse Rd. There is pimp in the lobby + directly opposite is a chinese KTV (open concept) with all PRC gals on social visit. But this chinese KTV is not seen from Plaza Htl, you need to walk in a bit. Also, need to buy flowers.

The gals r quite nice but got rotten apples too. Prices range from BHT 3000/+-. If you free, can get number and ask the gal out to nego. Better than transact via MMS

---------------------- so brothers, i compile the contributions from our brothers and as you can see the info are limited.. but do pour in more contribution if you do come across PRC recommenations, and i will do a compliation.... but still Tomyan Soup the best lah... Thanks brothers
Keep Bonking
Old 29-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Davvy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in Bangkok?

Something abt the so call Grand KTV : The place should be call MAHATAI KTV. Style of operation is like Lido Palace KTV in sg. There are Thai n PRC gals there. Booking charges for the PRC are higher. Packing out for overnite is BT5000/-. Thai gal is BT3000/-. Booking charges per 45 mins is Bt220. You have to book her for 10 hrs if u wan to bring her out. Overall damage there is on the high side. Not worthwhile if oni 2-3 people go there. Hopes this info help.
Old 29-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

Fantasy_4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantasy_4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the addtional Reports.. Do pour in if any brothers know PRC in Bkk.. thankss
Old 30-08-2005, 12:31 PM
guru899

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

---------------------- so brothers, i compile the contributions from our brothers and as you can see the info are limited.. but do pour in more contribution if you do come across PRC recommenations, and i will do a compliation.... but still Tomyan Soup the best lah... Thanks brothers
Keep Bonking[/QUOTE]

I think you can start a PRC joint in KhrungThep. You ask all those who bring PRC to BKK for social visit purpose to bring their PRC to make a joint. This is good money!!!

BTW, my friends just back from BKK and told me that Plaza Hotel PRC cost BHT 3000/nite. The pimp can show picture & catalog. PRC used to be BHT 2000/nite from KTV ......that was 1998....but now.....KL price.
Old 31-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
zeffrocking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if there are any PRCs around the Hyatt Erawan hotel??
Old 31-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Samster

hmm, good idea.

From wat i know, the last trip i went. The owner from Barcarra Bar at Soi Cowboy was an ang moh.... WooOo smart guy.. And he hugs the girls ard him.. WooOOo.. Be the boss and bonk the ger ard.. hahahaa
Old 31-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy_4
WooOo smart guy.. And he hugs the girls ard him.. WooOOo.. Be the boss and bonk the ger ard.. hahahaa
No way young man....

Smart man dont mixed business with fun. Haven't you heard the saying that " you dont eat and shit at the same place".

You still havent tell us the reasons why u look for Peking duck in BKK ??? Why dont u just go for them in their country of origin ?

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 03-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

hi bros

Well, like i mention before... This thread got started up is mainly to find out if we could find another avenue in bonking, instead of having seafood tom yam, Chicken tom yam.. maybe we can have a change of taste of Peking Ducks, Sushi, Kimchi or eben subway sandwiches...

I started this thread is mainly to find out if we can have something else beside tomyam... A informative thread only.. but not so informative after all.

But as we can see, there are peking ducks in bbk... but limited.
So sticking to the origin is the best...

i thanks bros for the contributions and opinion to this threads.... Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1