The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
wow.. bro wohaha96, I dint even know there is a place call The Star...lol.. well done!!!! .. hope u enjoy ur virgin stay in hatyai!!! I will arrive on Friday Morning.. hope to see u in hotel ok.. pm me ur room no... there r many taxi booth n tour agency along mayflower.. u can go ask them abt the price too ok..
Thank bro for the initial contact and my apologies for asking many questions The star have many gems in my opinion. Some strippers are model standard, they strip off top but there is a star-shape sticker on their nipple. Those accompanying you drink also not bad, like nana/v4 of singapore. But i dun like the fact they'll keep asking you to buy drinks, so target one, kc a bit then quickly dabao and escape before hemorrhage.

Day 2 decided to try to move further and find that it's expensive to move out of the city as the car will have to follow you. A trip to the park (the bottom of the hill for the guan ying and buddha) is about 100baht. After reaching there then realise the cable car is located at the top. what rubbish. The minibus going to the temper will cost you 50baht only but it departs at 3:30 and i was 45 minutes earlier. End up nego with the tutu again and paid a total of 500baht for the 2 temple and 2 way trip which is about the price i was quoted many times.

Asked the tutu for prices of Koh Yo island and Ton Nga Chang Waterfall and was quoted 1k baht each, 2-way. kns tutu so hot and stuffy still dare quote 1k. Lovely only quote me 900baht and travel in a nice cool car.

If book taxi to and fro airport. Arrival is 320baht, return is 280 baht. Lovely is very near to Mayflower.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

ya bro, what is the best time to do farming? I feel like farming either tonight or tomorrow morning.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is the current rate for see kim yong and chinnivet ?
Old 10-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, thanks for sharing ur makan lobangs. Will definitely check them out when i go in Aug. Any bro noe wer to buy reasonable quality replica jerseys in hatyai? I suppose 90% of them there are imitations, I guess
Old 10-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Bros, thanks for sharing ur makan lobangs. Will definitely check them out when i go in Aug. Any bro noe wer to buy reasonable quality replica jerseys in hatyai? I suppose 90% of them there are imitations, I guess
Last march when I was there, they already stop selling the football jersey anymore. . N is illegal selling imitation jersey...
Old 11-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok bro, thks for e info

Quote:
Last march when I was there, they already stop selling the football jersey anymore. . N is illegal selling imitation jersey...
Old 11-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

haven go to the farm yet. There are farms in kim yong? Guessed the first time might need someone to bring, I wouldn't know if it's a farm or not.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Opposite to Mayflower hotel on the 2nd street is a shop selling sport shoes...... go inside to the inner section..... they have a small room and the jerseys are inside the room.... can try your size there on the spot. But the prices in Hatyai is much more expensive than in Bangkok so if you cheong both places then is better to buy from Bangkok.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
There is a difference between imitation jerseys and replica jerseys. The vendors will openly display the replica jerseys and sell them without fear...... but for the AAA imitation jerseys is kept hidden and sold hush hush.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
There is a difference between imitation jerseys and replica jerseys. The vendors will openly display the replica jerseys and sell them without fear...... but for the AAA imitation jerseys is kept hidden and sold hush hush.
hehehe,bro... can share if u gt lobang?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Oredi posted...... read msg #11958
Old 11-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Oredi posted...... read msg #11958
thanks bro, gonna look for MAN U 2013/2014 jersey
Old 12-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro, gonna look for MAN U 2013/2014 jersey
Are you going to hatyai? Can get for me the new 2013/2014 Liverpool FC home strip?
Old 12-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Thank bro for the initial contact and my apologies for asking many questions The star have many gems in my opinion. Some strippers are model standard, they strip off top but there is a star-shape sticker on their nipple. Those accompanying you drink also not bad, like nana/v4 of singapore. But i dun like the fact they'll keep asking you to buy drinks, so target one, kc a bit then quickly dabao and escape before hemorrhage.

Day 2 decided to try to move further and find that it's expensive to move out of the city as the car will have to follow you. A trip to the park (the bottom of the hill for the guan ying and buddha) is about 100baht. After reaching there then realise the cable car is located at the top. what rubbish. The minibus going to the temper will cost you 50baht only but it departs at 3:30 and i was 45 minutes earlier. End up nego with the tutu again and paid a total of 500baht for the 2 temple and 2 way trip which is about the price i was quoted many times.

Asked the tutu for prices of Koh Yo island and Ton Nga Chang Waterfall and was quoted 1k baht each, 2-way. kns tutu so hot and stuffy still dare quote 1k. Lovely only quote me 900baht and travel in a nice cool car.

If book taxi to and fro airport. Arrival is 320baht, return is 280 baht. Lovely is very near to Mayflower.
I juz check it out also. Arrival for taxi at airport counter still 320baht n not 400baht as one of the brother had mention. Of cos if u book thru tour agent will b cheaper.

For hotel to airport for departure, 250baht is the price although most tour agent like lovely tour will quote 300baht.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Go to the market (The Plaza near clock tower), most of the shops will sell this type of jc but i duno whether they got the type u want. Usually they will quote u 350-450baht. Well, 180-200 baht can settle for a.AAA grade or so call the best quality.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1