The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-11-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz88 View Post
Don't waste time bro.. And she have some body odour..
And she knows abt this platform..Might have someone trying to be hero and tell her abt this..
Have you tried?
Old 09-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah. She even showed the tasty pearl
CNY coming, abalone is precious. Upped you bro.
Old 09-11-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This morning just gave my young chai a farewell fck in car. Hopefully she come back fast.
I want to upload pic but cannot leh... Anyone know is it Aloha browser cant upload pic?
Old 09-11-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Have you tried?
Nope.. The body odour turn off the mood already
Old 09-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah. She even showed the tasty pearl
She is asking for a good lick hehe
Old 09-11-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz88 View Post
Nope.. The body odour turn off the mood already
Lol so bad huh?
Old 10-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I am writing on behalf of an Indonesian girl, Fia, who used to work as a maid here.
She's 24, recently got pregnant and was sent back to Surabaya, Indonesia.
To the guy who fucked her, she is a sweet innocent girl.
She never charged you for sex as she treated you as a boyfriend.
You promised to marry her if she got pregnant and take care of the baby.
You wanted her to have your baby.
You told her you were single and would marry her and take care of her.
Now that she has informed you that she is pregnant, you have instead blocked her number and blocked her on social media.
I am attaching screenshots for your reference, in case your memory serves you so badly.

Please unblock the maid, contact her and arrange to help her financially if you read this.

In case you do not wish to take responsibility, she has your:
Phone number
Home address, where you fucked her on your matrimonial bed
Work address
IG account
Photos

Don't PM me to kaypoh, but you're free to up my points.
Congratulations to the new father, and she has said that she will come back to SG to arrange for paternity testing once the baby is born.
Please compensate her well.

Thanks.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
I'm wondering if it is common for the DH have sex with their masters in Singapore. Will they give hint to the master if they feel horny?
You have to initiate but slowly. Especially when chances like no one at home, bring her out to eat at coffee shop or if family go out some where and you're alone with her, say go movie or if not, somewhere nice.

Touch elbow has been a tried and tested method. If she's not comfortable, it's just elbow. If she's comfortable and wantt more, she will also touch you back.

Usually the best turn around is money. They need an advance, you can say ok, let me think about it. Sunday, you bring her to hotel and if she doesn't complain, then fuck her. After that give her the advance.

From then, she's yours.

If she goes out and you've a chance to fetch her, fetch her friends too. Expand your network. Cuz after that, easier for her friend to come to your place to have 3somes.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Better to drive her out to hotel instead of in the house
No problem of check in as u r her boss
When the blood all rushes to the cock, you won't take the time to drive out already.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kannan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
When the blood all rushes to the cock, you won't take the time to drive out already.

Any one have details of her
Old 10-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I am writing on behalf of an Indonesian girl, Fia, who used to work as a maid here.
She's 24, recently got pregnant and was sent back to Surabaya, Indonesia.
To the guy who fucked her, she is a sweet innocent girl.
She never charged you for sex as she treated you as a boyfriend.
You promised to marry her if she got pregnant and take care of the baby.
You wanted her to have your baby.
You told her you were single and would marry her and take care of her.
Now that she has informed you that she is pregnant, you have instead blocked her number and blocked her on social media.
I am attaching screenshots for your reference, in case your memory serves you so badly.

Please unblock the maid, contact her and arrange to help her financially if you read this.

Phone number
Work address
IG account
Photos

Congratulations to the new father, and she has said that she will come back to SG to arrange for paternity testing once the baby is born.

Thanks.
if mom does the check up and found out the person is pregnant - do they get the results within the same day? Does the deporting happens immediately as well with no questions asked about the father or what not?
Old 11-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Phone number
Work address
IG account
Photos

Thanks.
Aiyo jialat. Want to play is okay but don't purposely make the girl pregnant then runaway. If the guy is really the father then GG liao. Best is not to share too much about yourself too

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 11-11-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please tell her Singapore law doesn't compel the guy to do paternity testing. He can refuse and there is nothing she can do to make him pay. This is the truth which we found out when Cao Guo Hui make a China girl pregnant. CGH only agreed to do the paternity test to save his career. If this maid's bf is just a normal guy, there is no compelling reason for him to agree to do this test.

She can send the screenshot and his personal particulars to her previous employee though. The previous employer would have incurred costs sending her home and getting a new maid. They can sue him. She can also send the evidence to his wife and let Women's Charter sort him out.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Please tell her Singapore law doesn't compel the guy to do paternity testing. He can refuse and there is nothing she can do to make him pay. This is the truth which we found out when Cao Guo Hui make a China girl pregnant. CGH only agreed to do the paternity test to save his career. If this maid's bf is just a normal guy, there is no compelling reason for him to agree to do this test.

She can send the screenshot and his personal particulars to her previous employee though. The previous employer would have incurred costs sending her home and getting a new maid. They can sue him. She can also send the evidence to his wife and let Women's Charter sort him out.
For the family that needed to get a new maid, to sue the man on what? I don't think there's a legal ground on this. Instead, if his wife were to know about it and files for divorce, then he jialat liao.
Anyway, when come out to play, know the limit. Why want to pretend to be single, why pretend will marry the DH of she's pregnant? For someone so young, there's a good chance of getting pregnant.
The karma may not be directly on him, maybe his future own daughters.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Correct me if I'm wrong, there's probably a rule stating that the MALE employer of the family is not allowed to bring and check-in to hotel with the DH living under the same address. Just aware with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
You have to initiate but slowly. Especially when chances like no one at home, bring her out to eat at coffee shop or if family go out some where and you're alone with her, say go movie or if not, somewhere nice.

Touch elbow has been a tried and tested method. If she's not comfortable, it's just elbow. If she's comfortable and wantt more, she will also touch you back.

Usually the best turn around is money. They need an advance, you can say ok, let me think about it. Sunday, you bring her to hotel and if she doesn't complain, then fuck her. After that give her the advance.

From then, she's yours.

If she goes out and you've a chance to fetch her, fetch her friends too. Expand your network. Cuz after that, easier for her friend to come to your place to have 3somes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1