The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Went to look from Jing Jing at her new place today. Quite sad that she had to move further away from me...

Good for public transport though.
Her current location is not ideal. Quite a number of WL working at the same place
Old 28-09-2022, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

In need of a massage to loosen up my muscles after gym at 2am. I stay in the west so decided to go commando on zhen zhu as shes new in the west.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/zhen-zhu-massage/

Opened the door and saw her without make up, not ugly would say 6/10, not very fat just alil tummy. But what surprised me is her attitude, very easy to break the ice, massage is strong enough to loosen my muscles.
Having trouble getting hard as super tired, but she didnt give up, tried alot of techniques and teasing, even exceeded the clock, finally came. She will wipe you and help u dress.
All in all very smiley girl with really good service, dont expect super model.
Location at her own apartment, not spa.
Old 28-09-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinKa View Post
Managed to visit recently too. From bus stop is also around 10minutes walk.

I detected the smoke smell when she was blowing air near my ears.

That shower really interesting design, heard someone fell there before.

Overall a good experience with her, most memorable was she helped to pat me dry with the towel after my shower. Extra points for that.
Yes! whats with the design of that shower? I was thinking "that looks like it might kill is someone falls in there"
Old 28-09-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Her current location is not ideal. Quite a number of WL working at the same place
I haven't been there before yesterday. I was lucky to get parking beside, think the building can park as well?

C
Old 28-09-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qichilang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Today go to visit xiao yu er tried to 150$ ear digging package great feeling 👍She'll play some relaxing music first,and then she was FN lie to my arms ear digging , Her skin very fair and smooth, Feel very enjoy 😎 my little brother instant stand up , it seems that online she is the only one who has this kind of service , My ear and little brother very enjoy ! Her BBBJ also very great! I feel 150$ very well worth !Had a great time together with her,very decompressed!She said her flight back china cancellation , Not RTC for now, very good! Find her next time again take a 90min package try !
She is a 💎, RTM for sure 😊
Old 28-09-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
TBH bro speak for yourself

It's fine if as a 'sad sap' you are touched by little gestures like warming your hands, towel dry, peck on the neck/hug when leaving. But over time, when you get more experienced with cheonging, you may want to raise your expectations?

I demand more from my MLs, whether it's heavy petting on the bed, passionate frenching or getting them high (with their consent of course). I think if we continue to regard ourselves with such low esteem in the company of attractive women, many MLs are going to take advantage of us and provide less for higher prices.
Brother, the forum is about respecting others opinion and not just about yourself.
Uncalled for to use such strong words. Why must others opinions be based on your perspectives? You can agree to disagree but why must use words like “low esteem” ? Totally uncalled for.
Old 28-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro angusmackenzie

return 19 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post

I'll consider RTM if she offered more playability, but I'll stick to Lin Lin, Jing Jing and You You as my regulars for now .
Old 28-09-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
New set of pic really shows her curve well.
Yes it does Jing Jing defo has the best set of big, shapely, juicy au natural D cup breasts there is now.
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/

I have seen her so many times yet I never tire of her sweet, youthful, intense and passionate loving I prefer in my ladies.

PS. Oh yes, shall we refrain from discussing locations of MLs again?
Old 28-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Went to look from Jing Jing at her new place today. Quite sad that she had to move further away from me...
Good for public transport though.

Heard from another ML the story behind her shifting, really sympathize her though I have never tried her before...
Old 28-09-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Heard from another ML the story behind her shifting, really sympathize her though I have never tried her before...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes it does Jing Jing defo has the best set of big, shapely, juicy au natural D cup breasts there is now.
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/

I have seen her so many times yet I never tire of her sweet, youthful, intense and passionate loving I prefer in my ladies.

PS. Oh yes, shall we refrain from discussing locations of MLs again?
Yeah she seems tired, not the usual as described by you. Hopes she recovers from this episode soon.

C
Old 28-09-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Brother, the forum is about respecting others opinion and not just about yourself.
Uncalled for to use such strong words. Why must others opinions be based on your perspectives? You can agree to disagree but why must use words like “low esteem” ? Totally uncalled for.

I dont take any offence la. Great thing about this forum, your fantasy is only limited by your imagination. You can be young, cool, hip, handsome, panty dropper whatever man. If anyone feels like they need their justification from anonymous sex posters, then just let them indulge loh
Old 28-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xixi-massage/

contacted this lady and went down to try. at first she said $110 all in, but when time for action suddenly say need another $30 for roaming. massage sucks. piano style, keep using phone and elbow same spot. Shop condition is also run down and dirty, toilet cannot lock and showerhead is spoilt. avoid at all cost.
Old 28-09-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xixi-massage/

contacted this lady and went down to try. at first she said $110 all in, but when time for action suddenly say need another $30 for roaming. massage sucks. piano style, keep using phone and elbow same spot. Shop condition is also run down and dirty, toilet cannot lock and showerhead is spoilt. avoid at all cost.
Her listing pics like different girls?

C
Old 28-09-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Not new she is a FL listed in other website.
Another FL masquerading as a ML hoping to kotok bros here
Can pm which other websites? Am recceing her. Thanks
Old 28-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No feel to chiong except to try new girls but I almost forgot how difficult it is to even get a reply sial. No luck with Lin Lin and TT.

I guess they busy and my number probably got very little records. Should have asked Bi Er to record when I had the chance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1