The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wonder what happened to her "boyfriend"? Can we now also assume she has a price for everything ...lol. That's the problem when they go with the sugar daddy who probably had his way with her completely, then decide to relist again.
Got a few, and always fight, this could be done out of spite to show the guy she's self sufficient.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/si-massage/

The cancellation queen AY is relisted again with a new name ?
Old 15-10-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Got a few, and always fight, this could be done out of spite to show the guy she's self sufficient.
Faint...fighting over a girl? Geez....These guys really have no self respect and need to develop some grey matter.

Want to play the the love game, but use money to win the heart? That's fundamentally flawed from the get go. It'll will never turn out right.

When money is concerned, it's a business transaction. Be clear with the terms and conditions of the deal, and enjoy yourself.

Anyway, now that we all know she's in the market for it, I reckon many punters will now be asking her for her full service rates. Lol.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Maybe now no more bf supporting her. Need to list and find new KC
Old 15-10-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
TT mentioned $1050 but the thread wrote $1300 wow...
Next Monday win $8m then I will try her and share my FR here
Old 15-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Next Monday win $8m then I will try her and share my FR here
Next monday i win 8m i will book her until she leave liao. She will be mine alone. Bro lets have a competition la see who win and book her first. HAHAH. If we coincidence win 8m, so 4m each, see who faster finger to book her until she leave
Old 15-10-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
not even attractive nor young.
Looks wise okay la, but even if you go japan to wanna fuck jap prostitute, high chances is you dont, unless u have connections. They dont fuck foreigner. So its like a chance for u to do her in SG hahah, bet her bookings mostly full liao from richer bros who can afford
Old 15-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She was still replying to SMS recently though I never got to visit her.

I used to think she sharing same place as her JM, until I visited Nicole and due to some screw up her roommate opened the door for me.
Alas, I still get the same message as months ago:
今天没有空了,不好意思
Old 15-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next monday i win 8m i will book her until she leave liao. She will be mine alone. Bro lets have a competition la see who win and book her first. HAHAH. If we coincidence win 8m, so 4m each, see who faster finger to book her until she leave
I very look forward to Monday.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Alas, I still get the same message as months ago:
今天没有空了,不好意思
At least not a snobbish 没空 which i got

From personal experience, Saturdays are usually reserved.
Cancellations on Sundays are high.
So for lower tier chiongsters like me, better try weekdays (9 to 5) for higher probability of success.
Goodluck
Enjoy her syt vibes, but dont get kc.
Cheers

Last edited by actprunet; 15-10-2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: more details
Old 15-10-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Understand the TT meaning

Last edited by Milo80; 15-10-2022 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Got the information
Old 15-10-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1300 is new customer price
Old 15-10-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Given VP stable customers base, yet they need to ads on other multiple websites… food for thoughts, why? Let u think about it

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 15-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
any one know if anything happen to chinatown hebe? a couple of bros here including myself tried to reach her but no reply. totally no sound no pic after her last WC moments yesterday.
Still have moment update, can see.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Given VP stable customers base, yet they need to ads on other multiple websites… food for thoughts, why? Let u think about it
So far I only see on TT, havent browse other websites, but I think no need to worry, there are bros who can afford her to book her for a few hours to 1 day kind. Since dont need travel to JP and can fk a JAV, sure have buyers one...

Come to see the websites again, even russian babes have been posting there as well lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1