The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 01-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
friski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met her in the evening and had a great time. She's good at setting the ambience and making conversations as we had a chit chat before moving in to sexy time so I can tell you there's no commercial feels at all. Perfect gf vibes if that's all you are looking for. I wouldnt do her justice if I didnt mention her stamina and techniques. She will give you a crazy good time with her seductive lusty face and lovely moans. Not a time watcher as we continued our chat after the action
Old 01-01-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
petprince is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Posting FR for my last sexcapade for 2021. Met Elecher at her discrete location. A pretty lass greeted me, and we spent some moment chatting on casual topics etc. very GFE and GND experience. Makes me remember those old days of sauna spa with MY Chi girls..

The sex was very passionate with lots of kissing, rubbing, a very amazing sexy powerful blow (which I almost shoot), and an intense cowgirl session which we found the right rhythm and climax together. Overall I will put 8/10 experience

Super stuff. Hard to forget. Totally worth RTF
Old 01-01-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 6
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

Hi wish u guys happy New Years ❤️����
Sorry for today I will rest whole day, will resume incall tomorrow。

❤️Accepting advance booking ❤️

feel free to text my tele kar01111

Last edited by Elecher; 01-01-2022 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met Elecher. Location is discreet and not complicated. She is clean and hygienic and will give you a new set of toothbrush and mouthwash. She is good at making conversations and I am sure I can listen to her talk all day long but have to start and move on and get into action.

She likes to foreplay for a long time and we take turns to satisfy each other. She will let me know her sensitive spots which is helpful for me as im not as experienced. Her licks and blows are really amazing and i never felt this sensitive before. After finally putting it on, it was a great time hearing her moans and can feel that she is enjoying it. Due to the long time spent on foreplay, the whole session took 90mins even though I initially only book 60mins session.

Looks and body wise I would prefer not to comment here as it is subjective and can be rude for the lady to see.
Overall might RTF depending on my vitamin m.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met E awhile back..
Went to arranged love nest location. Perfect place IMO as it has some good supper spot around for some calories refill after some good heavenly action

Chatty lady
Food aside, meeting her was enjoyable, the moment we met, conversations was flowing very well and there wasn't a single bit of awkwardness between us.
Talking about work -> life -> Sex life

Sex hungry cat
She is definitely someone that is very hungry for sex. She took my dick in her mouth, alternating between licking and sucking it hard like a lollipop she would have did while occasionally looking up at me, giving me the CFM look.

Pièce de résistance
While having the rubber up and sliding inside her...TIGHT and GOOD!
She enjoyed me pumping her so hard and fast that the harder i pumped her the more she moan.. We spent a good solid time on a few position that we enjoyed.. she said she came so many times that after the deed..her legs was so sore that she couldn't walk anymore.

After the deed
Would like to say shes the first FL I met that could take my "hard/fast" pumps as FL tends to feel sore after a few customer, would also mentioned that shes someone that doesn't feel like I am fucking an FL, more like FWB that's on a equal level of sex libido similar to me that can take on a fuck-athon in one seating.

Not a time watcher
Think we definitely did exceeded the 1 hour session as arranged with her as I took quite a long while to come and she was Okay with it and also that she mentioned that she really enjoyed it as it was really good too. Would not reveal how much longer we exceeded as we both got a shock at the time after the deed is done.

Rating
Looks : She looks decently pretty
Body : Definitely have a good Fuck-able butt, and pinkish nips.
Attitude : Perfect. I think we would have chatted whole night if not for work next day.

PS; It was a fun fuck with you E. See you around
Old 03-01-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Patronise Elecher for the third time already.........

My 1st session review can be found , summary was a JAV exprience

Third session , she made the effort to dressed up with heels and applied light makeup , that really made her look pretty and sexy. I did not recognise her at first , was not expecting such class.

The foreplay and sex was very good this time , her pussy is really tight and her service was good.
Hygiene level is good , brushes her teeth and washes up after the session. Made sure there that was enough clean towels etc for the day.

Offered to make me coffee , but I don't drink coffee.........

There were a few negatives , which some of the bros here will mind.
I think the positives heavily outweighs the negatives, so I don't want to post here......If want to know PM me lols

RTF: Yes!

Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover)
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 10/10
Gfe: Classy feeling this time
Effort: 10/10
Old 03-01-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of

incall available now 4⭐️ Hotel ( no check in & register required )
***Only for Fj

Text my tele ID kar01111 for the booking ��
Old 03-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

incall available now 4⭐️ Hotel ( no check in & register required )
***Only for Fj

Text my tele ID kar01111 for the booking ��
Old 04-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met E.
Shall not put any grading, as it is subjective

Looks: Decently Pretty
Body: Petite
BBBJ: Strong suction and great stamina
GFE: Talk anything under the sun

Started the session slow but however it is easy to break the ice.
Slow foreplay attempted missionary, cowgirl and doggy.
Hell, doggy was so tight and unfortunately I didn't last long and shot my load.
Session was overall comfortable and we had a nice chat during the session.

She is new, please treat her well.

RTF for sure
Old 06-01-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Incall available now 5 ⭐️Hotel( no check in & register required )
Location discreet
****only for fj

Text me for the booking 💋

🌈Accepting advance booking 🌈
Old 06-01-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Location discreet
****only for fj

Hi guys! I'll be absent for a month starting from 27/1 to end of February… as I'm going back to Malaysia for CNY (like finally!) I'm Available till 26th Jan only . ❤️
Thank you also for your continuous support and I really appreciate all the kind people and help I recieved here.🥰
Old 07-01-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Location discreet
****only for fj

Give me sometime to reply as I working at the moment, thanks for understanding 🙏

Hi guys! I'll be absent for a month starting from 27/1 to end of February… as I'm going back to Malaysia for CNY (like finally!) I'm Available till 26th Jan only . ❤️
Thank you also for your continuous support and I really appreciate all the kind people and help I recieved here.🥰
Old 08-01-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 20
brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!

I had a great experience. My personal assessment:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (not for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Hotel: 8/10
Old 09-01-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
IronThorHulk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had an awesome Saturday morning with Elecher for housecall!
Even though I only have 3 hours of sleep previous nights, on sight of her at my gates, makes my blood flow with strength.

She is a true breed Malaysian Chinese young babe that you always wonder to have in your office. Kind of remind me of my Malaysian colleagues. My mind run wild when I saw her. Buay tahan, bring her to my room and French kiss her immediately. Superb GFE from her. Her soft morns just makes me hornier. Just can’t get enough of tasting her. Her mouth on my brother was quite good as well, I had to stop her, otherwise will have wasted my one shot. Lol.

Her pussy is tight, and I was in heaven and warm when my she rides me, just the right feel for a young virginal.

Overall, I love the experience and will definitely RTF if have the chance, please come back soon from Malaysia darling!

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (I love B cups, great ass)
Kissing: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Old 09-01-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
coolguy2175 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy2175 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros

Met Elecher for FJ incall at 5 star hotel last week on a rainy evening.

I had met her twice before last month for BBBJ, leaving me wanting more.

We met at the hotel lobby and immediately got turn on by her looks instant hard on. We proceed to the room and after showering together we proceed to the main course. Having try her BBBJ before, I was looking forward to it very much, her tongue skills are really awesome good suction almost cannot hold back.

Seeing the window facing the main road, I suggested doing doggie against it, was easy to slip my dick inside her and almost cum , we then switch to missionary and her soft moans was really a turn on for me, unloaded my cum inside her easily. She is worth the price and high GFE feeling like bonking your colleague. Will definitely RTF soon.

Looks : 8/10
Boobs: B cup with pinkish nipples
BBBJ: 10/10 Awesome
FJ: 10/10 Her soft moans really turn me on plus some light smacking on my butt.
RTF : Definitely , high GFE feel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1