The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

八月份的台北日本AV女優成人展要開展了!
我和好幾個新加坡兄弟已經約好要一起去看展
有想要加入我們的歡迎跟我聯絡

8月份可以約的日本AV女優名單
也歡迎找我索取

成人展🇹🇼🇯🇵女優預告
不用傻傻當粉絲,直接進行約會
事務所限定純飯局兩小時
近距離接觸女神

深田X美
牌價:??萬
飯局價2小時每人:8萬

瀧澤X拉:牌價??萬

藤浦X理
牌價:??萬

成人展地表最強日本人氣女優陣容SS級頂天超人氣女優,酬賓限定中

我的 連絡電話:
+886 970-375-555
+886 987-542-877

WeChat ID : q936177089 (微信最近怪怪的,有時候訊息都收不到)
Line ID : q936177089
WhatsApp:+886 970375555
Telegram:+886 970375555 @xiaoguoTaipei

Last edited by doodrip; 09-08-2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleek31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Review for Justin aka 小过. Was exploring contacts through sbf and found a few contacts. Tried another contact before contacting Justin and got an older lady for 10k ntd, service was good but overall was not satisfied with the quality. Decided to contact Justin and try his services instead.

Justin was really friendly and helpful, providing pictures and also taking care to cater to my requirements. He was able to pull up alot of different girls that made it really tough to decide. Through his recommendation, ended up booking a 18 yo syt for 18k; was slightly more than what I was expecting to spend, but when I opened the door and saw her, it was more than worth it. Her service was very good with high GFE. Body & age description matched as well. Unfortunately decided to contact Justin too late and was leaving the next day, would definitely return to look for him if i head back to taiwan.

Highly recommend
Old 15-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
netflix is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleek31 View Post
Review for Justin aka 小过. Was exploring contacts through sbf and found a few contacts. Tried another contact before contacting Justin and got an older lady for 10k ntd, service was good but overall was not satisfied with the quality. Decided to contact Justin and try his services instead.

Justin was really friendly and helpful, providing pictures and also taking care to cater to my requirements. He was able to pull up alot of different girls that made it really tough to decide. Through his recommendation, ended up booking a 18 yo syt for 18k; was slightly more than what I was expecting to spend, but when I opened the door and saw her, it was more than worth it. Her service was very good with high GFE. Body & age description matched as well. Unfortunately decided to contact Justin too late and was leaving the next day, would definitely return to look for him if i head back to taiwan.

Highly recommend
Brothers, in Apr and May 2023 I went to Taipei to check out the scene. Decided to contact 小过. He was extremely helpful and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and welcome. One of the best highlights is that he introduced me to a China car model girl. It was the best experience ever. She made me feel like a king, very good service.

小过 also brought me to some classy KTV joints, I had a really nice time there. Perhaps in December I might go to Taipei again and looking for some fun times there.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Contacted Justin for my trip to Taipei. He suggested for me to go for no. 2 because I was solo. Very good and responsive. I wasn’t comfortable with the first choice and voiced out to him and he changed for me immediately.

Note: let Justin know your preference beforehand so that you won’t waste your time spent

Overall: great experience, will look for Justin again if I need service
Old 21-08-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
zelmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers! I will be in Taipei This coming wed. Any bros interested in going Ktv or club. Can hit me up
Old 22-08-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
samtan24517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Justin for my trip to Taipei. I went for the no.4 option as i couldn’t host outcall. Very good and responsive.

Old 23-08-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Ericlow3001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Justin during my trip 20/8 till today, try 2 of his girl.

1st girl I can only said very worth the price, body, skin all my type(slim,white,smooth,especially leg very slim and straight).
2nd girl although not that slim but service still ok not rush.

Overall : Justin very responsive, very patient. The girl he recommend also very good. He will try his best to find the girl for me. Thank you Justin, will look for you again.
Old 28-08-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 19
birdbird1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Taiwan on June this year. Contacted Xiaoguo for a HJ Spa. Met him at a nearby train station and he bring me to the SPA. Good quality for a Taiwan girl at that price point.

After which, he bring me around different areas, eat and explore different KTVs. Overall, he is a friendly bro to know when chionging in Taipei
Old 30-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

zelmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Taipei. Contacted Justin. Very nice and friendly guy to hang out with. He bring me out for nice Taiwanese foods and tried 1 Jap girl. Very good experience and enjoyed it . Strongly recommended Justin for bros who are going to Taipei soon
Old 08-09-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 13
doodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of lightdoodrip is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by samtan24517 View Post
Contacted Justin for my trip to Taipei. I went for the no.4 option as i couldn’t host outcall. Very good and responsive.

我怎麼感覺你的評論好像是在抄上上樓層的兄弟的評論!?
你也太懶了啦⋯⋯西門兄弟,不要以為我不知道你是誰,哈哈😆
Old 12-09-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
issacclarke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contacted Justin for recommendation on ktv and massage, he will explain in details on all the charges, whatever he say is whatever you will pay, no hidden charges. He even gave me suggestions on restaurant and shopping area. Really 110% good service!

Do try to message him again if he doesn't reply the first time.

找小过就不会错!
Old 13-09-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by issacclarke View Post
Contacted Justin for recommendation on ktv and massage

Do try to message him again if he doesn't reply the first time.

找小过就不会错!
Usually he's more busy at night, is ir? So response will be slower?
Old 13-09-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Caltan2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Creating this account just to leave a review to Xiaoguo. Best tour guide ever! Ensures that you are well taken care of for everything! Go on 3 nights KTV and afterwards he knows the best place for supper.
Old 13-09-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Caltan2023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went on a few nights of KTV with Xiaoguo and not regret at all. Also knows all the best spot for supper for the night out.
Old 15-09-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
bountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Giving credits to xiaoguo accommodating to my high level of requests and thanks to him for fixing all my late night situations.

Definitely going back to him when in tpe again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1