The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
boy_123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Clubs in japan

Hi guys, I'll be going to japan and korea for the first time. Can help me out on clubs in japan for this extion. Like isit easy to pick up fils? Which clubs best to party. Thanks alot!
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
DeeDeeFucker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Clubs in japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_123 View Post
Hi guys, I'll be going to japan and korea for the first time. Can help me out on clubs in japan for this extion. Like isit easy to pick up fils? Which clubs best to party. Thanks alot!
There are plenty in Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ueno and Ginza area.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
DeeDeeFucker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

And which part of Japan you going? BTW Japan is huge, not like Sentosa.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Meiji is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_123 View Post
What sort of clubs do you mean? Japan is very weird about sex play. Civilians go after Americans and Europeans, and the P4P market specifically exclude them. Non-Japanese Asians that don't speak good Japanese generally have a problem in both cases, unfortunately.

There's plenty of bars and dance clubs, especially in Roppongi (Gas Panic) that are known to be places Japanese women go to meet (white) foreigners. On the other hand, if you are looking for the Japanese equivalent of Orchard Tower or Brix, you probably are going to come up empty unless you are Asian and speak very good Japanese.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Ohh I see, so chances of us Asians hooking up them are low?. So what clubs are fun there?? Like clubs like zouk for example
Old 11-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not just very good japanese, it must be accent free. otherwise, you are just another chugoku immigrant. (note that the PRCs no matter how fluent in Japanese, there is still an indelible accent that the locals can tell).

There are a variety of clubs in Japan, such as those cheesy ones in Roppongi where all the J-girls and wannabes congregate to meet anyone but asians. Then you have the Shibuya clubs, like Womb which is much larger in scale but more local. Your chances here is as good as 0, unless you dress like a Jap, speak like a Jap, and willing to drop JPY like a Jap. (note that many guys in such clubs are yakuzas, or run seedy businesses like pachinko parlours etc, so they have the dough to go big). Then you have the neither here nor theres, like FTV Bar, Velours (Omotesando). These are basically for the rich Japs that want to stand out from the trailer park trash and the models, celebs, odd angmoh expats. Note that over here, you do get the high end. I have met some CEOs, and business partners partying with their bitches (wifey is away).

Either way you look, your options are stark. If you are Asian, and i even mean ABC, ABK, ABJ, or you can be Jeremy Lin for the matter, no one really gives a damn about Non-Jap Asians. As long as you fall outside of being either Jap or Caucasian/Black, you are nobody. Just a face.

I had this told to me by many many of my colleagues who are Asian Americans, who have relatively good game back home in the US and other parts of Asia, but not in Japan. Especially Tokyo.

If you really want to score a J slut for play, i suggest dropping the Yen on the few Gaijin-friendly outlets listed here. There are also some in places like Gotanda, and Sugamo, which can be a little tricky for a one-time visitor. (i.e. you STILL have to converse in Japanese, and listen to their instructions on locality AND you still run the risk of being rejected sometimes). By the way, sorry to disappoint you, these places are usually Korean or Chinese masquerading as Japanese.

Erm...what about the nice girls to date? There are those. But you really have to be a real charmer to get them to go out with you. Not whilst on a holiday though....

Man. I wonder why anyone even bothers to pick up J-girls....Even my best buddy a white as Michael Jackson Caucasian told me its just silly that she is using him to practice English to bang other white dudes. The good thing is that they are kinda upfront about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
What sort of clubs do you mean? Japan is very weird about sex play. Civilians go after Americans and Europeans, and the P4P market specifically exclude them. Non-Japanese Asians that don't speak good Japanese generally have a problem in both cases, unfortunately.

There's plenty of bars and dance clubs, especially in Roppongi (Gas Panic) that are known to be places Japanese women go to meet (white) foreigners. On the other hand, if you are looking for the Japanese equivalent of Orchard Tower or Brix, you probably are going to come up empty unless you are Asian and speak very good Japanese.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Was lucky twice at the Albatross in Shinjuku.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Wow thanks alot guys. I'll be going Osaka and Tokyo. So my best bets are paid sex. Sianzx haha anyway thanks alot
Old 12-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinehead1234 View Post
If you are Asian ... no one really gives a damn ... As long as you fall outside of being ... Caucasian/Black, you are nobody.
sound like Singapore!!!!

Old 12-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bro machinehead has summarised it nicely. I've had a hard time there for some time before I managed to 'pass', but even then not much luck.

Even the soapland turns away non-Jap customers sometimes....
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kyokusanagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see too much jp av.
Old 13-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is another point, not all jap girls are hot...

The barrier to entry is very high anyways. But please do try, you'll never know what you'll get! A probability of 0.001 still means there is a (very slim) chance.
Old 13-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Bro sgts. I like your statement. If you don't yet, you'll never know but from many bros here, I know that chances are slim but since im going there already, I'll try. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1