The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonG3 View Post
Hi bro, facilities working well, but in that day I went, they were shorthanded. Only one captain, one chabgibg room guy and one recep. Nope they didnt haggle me or my fren for tips
Great. I'll give them a visit soon!
Old 15-04-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went in today, the hot and cold pool still shiok, too bad the sauna room is not working, overall will rate 8/10

Forgot to mention the food cannot make it, before covid the food was nice

Last edited by Life6666; 16-04-2022 at 12:25 AM.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Just went in today, the hot and cold pool still shiok, too bad the sauna room is not working, overall will rate 8/10

Oh, I was at GP spa the other day, and sauna room also not working. Only can use steam room. Guess it's not much difference if switch over...
Old 16-04-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

I was also there today.... but left for HV spa after a tour of the place. Captain did inform me they only resumed few days ago and still needed to sort out some problems. He asked me to come back in 2 weeks time as by then they should have more ladies returning to work and the facilities in full operation.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Waiwera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
You can read my NY spa experience here in my consolidated post.

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...7&postcount=81
I'm planning to visit there, is the girl you met there in the middle of photos on the official website of HV spa?
Old 21-04-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doowunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hv spa have wechat or tele?
Old 21-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandyman View Post
Oh, I was at GP spa the other day, and sauna room also not working. Only can use steam room. Guess it's not much difference if switch over...
hi sorry to ask GP spa location and which lever please .

Thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 21-04-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of

wah, never expected Holiday Villa to open Spa... looks like its time to plan a trip there
Old 21-04-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Any samsters want to cheong and makan in jb on 09/5 t0 12/5, stay at east tampines better, I arrange transport 4 persons to go. interested pm me. Thanks.
Old 21-04-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPapaSan View Post
wah, never expected Holiday Villa to open Spa... looks like its time to plan a trip there
Holiday Villa spa has been operating long long even before covid times. I think they started in 2014 or 2015..... but they are low profile spa so they avoid any publicity on social media.

Actually Holiday Villa has 2 spas...... a Sawadee thai massage spa (front) on the 5th level.... and HV spa (rear) on 6th level.
Dunno if the thai spa is still operating now.
Old 22-04-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud ofNewPapaSan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Holiday Villa spa has been operating long long even before covid times. I think they started in 2014 or 2015..... but they are low profile spa so they avoid any publicity on social media.

Actually Holiday Villa has 2 spas...... a Sawadee thai massage spa (front) on the 5th level.... and HV spa (rear) on 6th level.
Dunno if the thai spa is still operating now.
i knew of the clean spa Sawadee, but never explore inside HV to discover the party Spa. i go to the Sawadee opposite the hotel
Old 23-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Visited NY spa recently. But sharing very honest opinion, I find it quite underwhelming.

Overall is value for money since the final price that the captain quotes you for massage/full service includes the cost to access the facility.

But I find it underwhelming because the bong was bad, the food was ok, the pool/shower area has an underground moldy smell.

The girl that was assigned to me is worse than the maids that I have bonged. But it is a cheap fuck. So no complaint. But she was friendly and accomodative.

It is a place where uncles will like. No doubt.

You need to ask old experts to tell you exactly which girl you should be choosing. If not the assignment is random. Some of the older guys there were waiting for specific girls. You can't see the girls. No photos. Nth. Just random assignment based on your category selection like viet or local.
Old 23-04-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPapaSan View Post
i knew of the clean spa Sawadee, but never explore inside HV to discover the party Spa. i go to the Sawadee opposite the hotel
I think you're mistaken. Sawasdee spa is opposite Holiday Villa hotel beside Holiday Plaza annex. The thai massage inside HV hotel is Thai Odyssey which is closed temporary at the moment. They will be re-opening again when their masseuses arrive from LOS.... probably in 3-4 weeks time. Oredi shortlisted a new batch and paperwork submitted for approval.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Visited NY spa recently. But sharing very honest opinion, I find it quite underwhelming.

Overall is value for money since the final price that the captain quotes you for massage/full service includes the cost to access the facility.

But I find it underwhelming because the bong was bad, the food was ok, the pool/shower area has an underground moldy smell.

The girl that was assigned to me is worse than the maids that I have bonged. But it is a cheap fuck. So no complaint. But she was friendly and accomodative.

It is a place where uncles will like. No doubt.

You need to ask old experts to tell you exactly which girl you should be choosing. If not the assignment is random. Some of the older guys there were waiting for specific girls. You can't see the girls. No photos. Nth. Just random assignment based on your category selection like viet or local.
NY spa cmi..... that is why currently I only go to HV & GP spas. I oso avoid VIP although it is the popular go to spa at the moment.
I am waiting for GBW to resume again as I was informed that they will be back in a few weeks.
Old 27-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
NY spa cmi..... that is why currently I only go to HV & GP spas. I oso avoid VIP although it is the popular go to spa at the moment.
I am waiting for GBW to resume again as I was informed that they will be back in a few weeks.
NY was my regulars ............#93 all time fav

hope many ckt is back ...need new blood

vip spa ......how to say......old man like me think will avoid

yet to try HV spa ....maybe give it a try ...most thai right ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1