The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Ninja2004

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hong Kong city HC

was walking along JC area and came across the HK city HC, "pushed" in by the lady boss in charged, coco, she's from Sun city last time.

serviced by this gal call Wendy. looks ok lah..

opted for mo sha, and she was doing it, paying particular attention to my ass, kept using her finger to run along the crack.. then turned over, slowly rub, and stroked my dick.. then asked if I would like her to do it.. well, why not I tot. I roamed all over, pulled down her pants and panty as well, and fingered her while she was doing it.. not bad, can even lick her as she was doing it. after I came, took the shower with pretty good facility, water heater, big shower room.

went back, she massaged till times up, then went downstairs to pay, and relax a bit before leaving.

damage:
massage $35/hr
mo sha: $10
special: $50

told her next time I will get her to rub her pussy against me as "mo sha".. that's more erotic. :P

then recce along katong mall, saw this joint which resembles Bugis HC in scale, yoli massage parlour on the 4th floor, unit 53-64 I think. anyone been there before?
Old 06-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hong Kong city HC

Hi Bro Ninja2004, which end of JC area is this HK City HC located at ?
Old 06-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Ninja2004

opposite sun city, the yun du HC stretch. there's another new one further down, xia wei yi "hawaii", anyone been there before? seems the whole stretch can be HC stretch in JC. so many next to each other, it's amazing how they make their money.

if u are not clear, remember not long ago police raided an illegal gambling den in JC, the one with secret compartment upstairs of the shopshouse? that's next to yun du.
Old 06-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja2004
opposite sun city, the yun du HC stretch. there's another new one further down, xia wei yi "hawaii", anyone been there before? seems the whole stretch can be HC stretch in JC. so many next to each other, it's amazing how they make their money.

if u are not clear, remember not long ago police raided an illegal gambling den in JC, the one with secret compartment upstairs of the shopshouse? that's next to yun du.
Hi bro,JC road very long stretch.Can roughly name one pub or Hotel beside it if any thks.Will try it out asap lah.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Ninja2004

do you know hotel 81 joo chiat? travelling along joo chiat rd towards oarkway direction, you should see it to your right. the big landmark there is hotel 81 joo chiat which is large, Sun City HC's neon light also big so you can't miss it. the HK city HC is opp Sun City. the stretch are full of HC, next to each other. I will probably go and recce again next wk. try out mah.

btw, any know Yoli massage parlour? it's located on 4th floor katon mall unit 56-63. believe it is something like Bugis HC. anyone been there before?
Old 07-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dirty69warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as i read the threads under HC & KTV, i realized that bros are now getting more generous. it seems that economy is getting good for them, as many of them are willing to pay $50 for HJ. probably the masseuses are fantastic and worth the price?!?! although there is no market rate but let's not 'pamper' these women and let them think that it is so easy to make our money. your money is defintely more difficult earn from your employer, compared to theirs! anway, as long as you are happy, so be it lah! for me, no way, i will pay $50 for HJ! if the masseuses are nice and sincere in providing good services and just something more, they will not insist $50 for HJ. i realize that only money-face masseuses ask for $50 for HJ.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:32 PM
wolfgang

AGREED TOTALLY!!! $50 HJ , it's a diff. thing if i pay tips to make it to $50, one smart banker friend of mine is smart by giving tips of $10 to $20 each time, so much so that this have becomes his trade mark, and most HC girls only charging him $25 for HJ as standard price , cos they know he will give more, BUT that's a privilege not entitlement, so they have to work for the extra la.... so hope brudders can start this going to keep our cost justifiable...
Old 07-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Schizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$20 to $30 should be standard. Most gals will start asking $40 or $50 just to try luck. If bros pay $40 or $50, make it clear that extras are TIPS for GOOD service
Old 08-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
anmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the gals in this hk city are all ex-dfl gals actually, fei fei, co co, lu lu... most of them cmi, one thing unusual is that they have an uncle to do foot reflexology, tried and it's actually not bad, his strength is just appropriate, not too strong and not too weak. btw, now the jc area is having a price war, the sun city, tian fu, hk city, dfzz are all charging $30/hr for massage. good for the consumer.
Old 08-06-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmolover
..... btw, now the jc area is having a price war, the sun city, tian fu, hk city, dfzz are all charging $30/hr for massage....
you mean up $2 to $30/hr liao?. as at last week still at $25/45min $28/hr
Old 09-06-2004, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
kingsmen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingsmen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any particular girl, very jude and do full service?
Old 10-06-2004, 10:13 AM
wolfgang

ahem!! someone seems to be either outdated or kanna "snook" liao
Old 18-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!
Re: Hong #### city HC

Went to JC on tuesday nite with my friend... passby this HK City.
Massage at $25 per 45mins.
Went in and was assign a gal name Xue Er. After normal massage she turn me over and start stroking my didi and giving me a "u-wan-some?" look.
Ask her how much she say $50 HJ, $80 BJ. No FJ. So ask her to blow for me.
While blowing, rub her tits and stroke her cunt. Until she cannot tahan and say wan to FJ. Say $100 and she seldom do FJ de. After finish go down and pay up and she give me disount $5. Say she enjoy with me and next time come here wont charge me !!! Meaning $25 massage and free FJ ?? haha

Name : Xue Er
Old 19-12-2004, 12:41 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmolover
the gals in this hk city are all ex-dfl gals actually, fei fei, co co, lu lu... most of them cmi, one thing unusual is that they have an uncle to do foot reflexology, tried and it's actually not bad, his strength is just appropriate, not too strong and not too weak. btw, now the jc area is having a price war, the sun city, tian fu, hk city, dfzz are all charging $30/hr for massage. good for the consumer.

No offence but been there for orientaion last week, can't even find a pretty young lady there (apart from the 3 aunties) to get the work going... left the place after 10 mins of chats. Most of them there are like mamasans, surely not advisable if you are in your early 20s... kekeke.

There are better HCs around JC like Heaven, Wonderz, Phoenix, etc...

Scout around before making your decision.

Last edited by D^KnighT; 19-12-2004 at 12:47 PM.
Old 19-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8516 / Power: 25
Lawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond reputeLawrence1713 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Went to JC on tuesday nite with my friend... passby this HK City.
Massage at $25 per 45mins.
Went in and was assign a gal name Xue Er. After normal massage she turn me over and start stroking my didi and giving me a "u-wan-some?" look.
Ask her how much she say $50 HJ, $80 BJ. No FJ. So ask her to blow for me.
While blowing, rub her tits and stroke her cunt. Until she cannot tahan and say wan to FJ. Say $100 and she seldom do FJ de. After finish go down and pay up and she give me disount $5. Say she enjoy with me and next time come here wont charge me !!! Meaning $25 massage and free FJ ?? haha

Name : Xue Er
I tried this xue er services before also....she's look more like a butch to me wif short hair and dye fringe.... i manage to reduce it down to $40 buck for hj the other time....point to take note about her is that she really know how to sweet talk..she also gave me $5 discount the other time...guess this is her tactic to pull people back to find her again lah.....
Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1