The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Hi Excalibur. I am booking into a 5 star hotel when I arrive in Phuket but they say if my PCR test fails - I will be sent to a quarantine hotel or hospital.
Yes, in BKK airport, they will asked u to sign a form stating that if u are covid suspected, u will be quarantined between 7-10 days.
Old 29-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Yes, in BKK airport, they will asked u to sign a form stating that if u are covid suspected, u will be quarantined between 7-10 days.
Better to do a self ART @home on your departure day or night before..
Old 29-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Better to do a self ART @home on your departure day or night before..
Whether will u hit the jackpot, is purely lucky or unlucky....
I was covided so chance of getting another covid is lowered. Thus I travel.

Test kit is easily available, just test anytime u feel like and especially u start to feel not right. 3 basic symptoms, cough, throat itchy, fever.

Covid timeline for me,
Day 1 n 2 itchy throat, ART negative.
Day 3, slight fever, ART positive.
Day 4, high fever and painful throat.
Day 5, painful throat.
Day 6, back to norm but started coughing.

From above, I suffered 2 days, mainly due to throat. It was the worst sore throat I had in my entire life.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You got it while at home or overseas?
Got it in the mighty country, SG.
Old 31-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Guess no one really cares 55555 You can try check with reception at 6pm or 8pm see if got your test result back. Heard before in some cases they received guest results but didn't inform guest till certain timing. Maybe they mass update or what.

i don't know where i get the impression that the cut off time is 8pm for some places to get same day result.

Anyway seem like stay 5 stars do have its perks in terms of guest service.
They delay the timing coz they want you to subscribe to express service
Extra 2000-6000baht depending
Old 31-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
They delay the timing coz they want you to subscribe to express service
Extra 2000-6000baht depending
6000B? Seriously? That's a lot...I can bang thrice The hotel quoted me 2500B.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 31-03-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So yours is eventually out that night because of the express. Did you paid before arrival or after arrival?
After arrival. The hotel took the money but returned me. This is because they said too late to request after they checked.

Old 31-03-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
6000B? Seriously? That's a lot...I can bang thrice The hotel quoted me 2500B.
I request on site after the swab at the hospital in Pattaya and was quoted 6k

Express 2-4hrs
Non express 8 -12 hrs
Old 31-03-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Note also delays due to ‘retest’
In a group but some cleared and others not cleared
Ask them and they said due to restest
Eventually those results came 4-5 hrs later
Old 31-03-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if i apply thailand pass on 1 april and my flight is on 5 april noon, is it possible to get it approved on time?
Old 01-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

ok no problem, i would just plan to go on 7th apr then to avoid surprise that i havent rec my thailand pass.
anyway can i check if the ktv/soapy massage/black cavier are open? my travelling is during the midst of their songkrang worry may not have much action during this period
Old 01-04-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's a tough question. No one here working at Thai immigration to ensure they don't slack at work. 5555
Got my Thailand pass in less than 24hrs
Of course you need to buffer for resubmission just in case
Old 01-04-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking View Post
ok no problem, i would just plan to go on 7th apr then to avoid surprise that i havent rec my thailand pass.
anyway can i check if the ktv/soapy massage/black cavier are open? my travelling is during the midst of their songkrang worry may not have much action during this period
KTVs and big soapy are not open
Undertable ktv have and small soapy
Old 01-04-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jking View Post
ok no problem, i would just plan to go on 7th apr then to avoid surprise
If you have not firmed up your flight and hotel bookings, I suggest you give yourself 2 weeks.

Old 02-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
If you have not firmed up your flight and hotel bookings, I suggest you give yourself 2 weeks.
thanks already booked and submitted my thailand pass. pray that it gg to get approve soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1