The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Roxy Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
just behind the lift
there are a few lifts. which one? and floor?
Old 13-06-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!

I frequent KSC quite often but never knew got massage there. But mainly cos I don't go basement. Lol. I thought there only play billiard or find maid.
My younger days, used to walk around Roxy to find massage but don't rem seeing any.
Old 14-06-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Plenty of prc ladies at basement of KSC. none are lookers though. Sad place. The fact they exist means they still satisfying demand for them
Old 14-06-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
call her lah. i think still operating but not around there anymore. i haven't contacted her for awhile. her massage quite solid. but too many playground around.
I heard from another bro that she retired? Is she still operating from Basement of Katong Plaza?
Old 14-06-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by str33thawk View Post
I heard from another bro that she retired? Is she still operating from Basement of Katong Plaza?
the shop there but shes gone it seems. tried messaging her but no reply.
Old 14-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

since you ll talk abt ksc here, i just so happened to go ksc 3 weeks back. out of nowhere more shops have opened even though 80% signature achieved for enbloc. One of the shops who i had been suddenly had a new girl and she was a looker. took a shot. truth be told she cant massage for shit and str8 to action. she was saying oh shes eating a lot and putting on weight but basket she had a firm stomach and abs lol. next time i went 1 week later shes gone...
Old 14-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11864 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
I have ever gotten full at RS2, level 2 at 4 blues.
Milf la but still shiok haha
Sg fun prices are terribly inflated. Late 40s early 50s milf still can command rates >= 2xx ? Omg.
I don't mind trying if the milf is spontaneous but once is enough.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5033 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
since you ll talk abt ksc here, i just so happened to go ksc 3 weeks back. out of nowhere more shops have opened even though 80% signature achieved for enbloc. One of the shops who i had been suddenly had a new girl and she was a looker. took a shot. truth be told she cant massage for shit and str8 to action. she was saying oh shes eating a lot and putting on weight but basket she had a firm stomach and abs lol. next time i went 1 week later shes gone...
Thanks for the updates, as ksc thread had disappeared long ago ... !!

Sad tt ENBLOC is confirmed but until when - no clear dateline?
Old 15-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Sg fun prices are terribly inflated. Late 40s early 50s milf still can command rates >= 2xx ? Omg.
I don't mind trying if the milf is spontaneous but once is enough.
bro... u must understand.. ml can ask for any amt but must have people willing to pay... no one pay then she also LL...

the problem is not how much the ml ask.. u do business confirm want max profit.. the problem is still got people ok to pay the amount they ask

so once they see eh can leh got people pay... then they will always ask high price liao...but this one is singapore culture la... we are too guai already... dun like the price at most kao peh a while then still pay up... no hope liao... wont change one.... is social problem...
Old 15-06-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11864 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro... u must understand..
Yeah bro. Willing buyer, willing seller. Due to this inflated local market (aka spoilt market), I've migrated to other value for money services like JB and Dome 1.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro... u must understand.. ml can ask for any amt but must have people willing to pay... no one pay then she also LL...

the problem is not how much the ml ask.. u do business confirm want max profit.. the problem is still got people ok to pay the amount they ask

so once they see eh can leh got people pay... then they will always ask high price liao...but this one is singapore culture la... we are too guai already... dun like the price at most kao peh a while then still pay up... no hope liao... wont change one.... is social problem...
2nd this. bro just becos a chick ask for 200 doesnt mean u pay. u just say i give u this. take it or its ok. and tell her u like her service and ull still return. basket 7/10 times she either nego or accept. and be honest and return again she ll see ure sincere. there was a girl in ksc who was always no no i dont do fj etc. basket one time i went in evening i sat down and i just grabbed her and said i dowan massage. seal the deal. and she smiled after. she was a looker imo and sad to say shes gone back prc
Old 15-06-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5033 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post

A bro scolded me with this word " 15-06-2023 04:00 PM bastard"
Old 16-06-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
oldschool79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post

80% wanna sell but no buyer yet....
Old 16-06-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool79 View Post
80% wanna sell but no buyer yet....
imagine if KSC became as orchard tower like. where its just spas with all kinds of women and food court below
wah piang i think annually easily can revenue 1b
Old 17-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4445 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
imagine if KSC became as orchard tower like. where its just spas with all kinds of women and food court below
wah piang i think annually easily can revenue 1b
Thank you for the updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1