The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
Hi bros, giving my FR as a newbie in this scene. These are the few ML who accepted my number.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-qian-qian/

Location: Very open. Spa entrance is beside a restaurant. Room is fairly clean.
Looks: After the usual discount she is still pleasant looking. Not good in guessing age but should be in her mid-late 20s.
Body: Quite petite and little body fat
Massage: Not strong but not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY. Requested for FN. Can play with neh neh and zhut zhut. I opted for HJ. Overall average experience. Strong point is that she is quite willing but sensual is lacking.

Personally won't RTM unless feeling extra horny (Can't be choosy as a newbie anyway)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/emily-massage/

Location: Discreet condo but a fair bit of walking from MRT stn. Lives alone but lingering smell of smoke in her house. Thankfully she smelled fine during the service cos cigarette breath is a big turn off for me.
Looks: Had makeup on and looked quite different from profile. Slight Ah Lian look but pleasant looking. Should be late 20s.
Body: Petite and no body fat. Boobs is nicely proportioned with small brown nips
Massage: Slightly better w/ more effort. Again not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY. SN only and cannot zhut zhut. Neh neh is nice and soft to play with. Laid beside me when giving HJ while I play with her boobs.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-xue-massage/

(Visited once many months ago before she moved. FR might be outdated but wanna share)

Looks: Pretty and SYT. Very similar to SGL picture
Body: Petite and no body fat. Her boobs are quite a pair!!
Massage: Weak but not in for massage
Service: Shower is DIY and SN only. Can zhut zhut with top up. Sensual is average.

If I wanna see a nice pair on a SYT I will probably RTM. Too bad she moved and the new location is not very convenient for me.

I have a few other MLs who I wanna try but no luck in getting their reply. Hopefully after a few more visits to other ML they are able to accept my HP

-----------------------------
I know this thread is meant for positive reviews but wanna share a bad experience

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

Messaged her in the morning and agreed on a particular time on the same day. I asked for her address and she vaguely said "near <some MRT station>". I asked again for condo name/ postal code and received the same reply. I'm thinking that she would provide the address closer to the appointment so I went down to said MRT station 30 minute prior. Then she tell me she had to postpone the appointment to 3 hours later?! ok suck thumb. No other ML replied me and feeling the urge to release. I pressed her for the address a couple time, and once more just before the postponed time. Then she went silent on me.

Her picture looks pretty and one of the few who replied me. Won't try after wasting my time.
Up to points . Nice FRs … I tried xiao Xue once before she doesn’t allow me to zhut zhut .. maybe I will try again .. she is syt my type . Anyway pls continue to post negative fr if any.. so all can avoid landmines. Thanks !
Old 15-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Service: Shower is DIY and SN only. Can zhut zhut with top up. Sensual is average.
That's why I always refer to them as SN BS. Especially those shorts-wearing pretenders. It's all an illusion and a veil of deception.

For those who think these SN MLs are all virginal and pure , and find more excitement in the mystery and slowly gaining access to simple things like zhut-ing their boobs... well guess what...  others have been there, done that already. Even a newbie on his first visit.

Quote:
I know this thread is meant for positive reviews but wanna share a bad experience

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/meimei-massage/

I asked again for condo name/ postal code and received the same reply. I'm thinking that she would provide the address closer to the appointment so I went down to said MRT station 30 minute prior. Then she tell me she had to postpone the appointment to 3 hours later?!
This Mei Mei is also an FL at $220. Who do you think will take priority? Massage customers at 120 or full service customers at 220?

Anyway bro, this thread is meant for ALL reviews - the positives and the negatives. So we all can have more balanced perspectives on the MLs and be able to make more prudent judgements when choosing our next targets.

Thanks for your efforts. Up you.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 15-05-2022 at 09:04 AM.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/pp-massage/

anyone unlock her. She is syt and make me feel good but 30 mins only. Never return. Time is too short.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post

anyone unlock her. She is syt and make me feel good but 30 mins only. Never return. Time is too short.
Did she chase you out or imply that you should leave?
30 mins too short la
Old 15-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on Mi Xue???
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/mi-xue-massage/

Price wise, very okay.but I think is landmine...
Old 15-05-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Did she chase you out or imply that you should leave?
30 mins too short la
No she never chase me out. She is good so end fast. But 30 mins is too short
Old 15-05-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
No she never chase me out. She is good so end fast. But 30 mins is too short
No head massage or shoulder massage offered after the deeds ? Or lying beside u to curdle a bit ? That means not really worth it le
Old 15-05-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
No head massage or shoulder massage offered after the deeds ? Or lying beside u to curdle a bit ? That means not really worth it le
Not much massage. Only good point is syt. I never return.
Old 15-05-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
heiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on Huan Huan ?
Old 15-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Not much massage. Only good point is syt. I never return.
But is she pretty? Why did u leave at 30 minutes when she didn’t chase u out? Can stay on to chit chat or whatever
Old 15-05-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Syt really used for everybody and anybody on slg

This one how to be syt
Old 15-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Syt really used for everybody and anybody on slg

This one how to be syt
You and I can be SYTs too with the right apps.
Old 15-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Nobody talks about unlocking here.

Some girls told me they offered to be unlocked at $500-$1000
See your budget lor. Didn't know that unlocking needs so much top up.

30 min out? Then try to control your cumming. Don't cum too fast.
Cum at the 50th min mark. Then another 10 min to cuddle and shower

Quote:

Last edited by SaintTKP; 15-05-2022 at 03:00 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Lol

So true

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You and I can be SYTs too with the right apps.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

There are 2 define types of desire, spontaneous desire and responsive desire which majority will fall into either one or both. But of coz when you meet WL with zero desire serving you expect the session to go downhill like $LUNA 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1