The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Re: Bali Delight

Bouncing this up again if anyone has suggestions on ktv. Your kind advice is much appreciated!!
Old 27-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loafofbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
How much is the price
Not sure if it’s too late but it cost me 1.7mil in total.

I went to seminyak outlet cos of convenience. Needed a nearby place so that OC will not suspect and it’s 5-10mins on scooter.
Old 27-08-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all, going to bali soon

Am new to the attractions there, can a bro help with the websites and contacts of some of the places mentioned?

Ive been reading about 7th heaven, flame, vip etc

Thank you!
Old 29-08-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
seekiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmith161 View Post
Hi bros, went to bali few days ago, visited riverview spa twice, they are still in business as usual. 1.2m first time and 1.05m second time, got discount for special event coz owner was there. well worth it. They still charging 1.2m for 90min jacuzzi w 1 girl, went for the option both times and was enjoyable, no funny business

The girls there can speak a bit of eng but not alot so take note

Age is around 20-30, the two girls i had were 26 and 24 each, good body good gfe all around, but not all the available options are as good

Both times around 10 girls available and can choose from the lineup as usual

1.2m jacuzzi room 90min session, nuru + cbj + fj
This one got decent prices, got any FR for the girl??
Old 30-08-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribiyoni89 View Post
Going with OC and kids in Dec any look clean but got extra massage in Nusa Dua?
lol same situation as you, seems like the only one I can find is Delta Spa. . but yet to try, trying to find chance to slip away
Old 30-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Thinking of going to Bali in Nov or Dec, first time going.

Just wondering how was the pick up scene in Bali? Thinking of staying at Seminyak area, which club would be better to do it? Be it ang moh or local.
Don't feel like going for the paid one, its not like I being a cheapo, but just wanted to try something different.

Thinking of tinder and set destination at Bali too, was wondering should I start using it 1 or 2 weeks before I go.

I'll be in Bali for part of October and November. The best clubs for pickup are LaFavela, ShiShi, Mexicola, there are others as well but it depends on the night and changes from time to time and by your luck.

BTW if you want to to pickup, IMO its MORE expensive than ayams, since you must buy drinks/bottles/ and Indo girls expect ongkoss as well. However its a way better experience and a true testament of your skill and manhood to pull girls from club insetead of chicken farm.
Old 30-08-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
jayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I'll be in Bali for part of October and November. The best clubs for pickup are LaFavela, ShiShi, Mexicola, there are others as well but it depends on the night and changes from time to time and by your luck.

BTW if you want to to pickup, IMO its MORE expensive than ayams, since you must buy drinks/bottles/ and Indo girls expect ongkoss as well. However its a way better experience and a true testament of your skill and manhood to pull girls from club insetead of chicken farm.
Always had a great time in LaFavela, just leave your slippers at hotel pls
Old 30-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden12345 View Post
Always had a great time in LaFavela, just leave your slippers at hotel pls
Dressing up with class, in shoes and long pants, will always give you a leg up over those broke Ang Mo surfer boys in shorts and flip flops
Old 30-08-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
jayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayden12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing the experience bro!
Old 31-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vanera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can recommend which place is happening at night?
Old 31-08-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
Derekcruzoik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDerekcruzoik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dressing up with class, in shoes and long pants, will always give you a leg up over those broke Ang Mo surfer boys in shorts and flip flops
Very correct, didn't know this at first and showed up in my flip flop, security guy said no entry for me. Hahaha.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1x FR from recent trip to Bali - took the Firestorm Package, go big or go home (2.1m IDR for 60 mins with 3 therapists, but skipped the nuru gel. Gonna breakdown the pros and cons here:

Pros:
1) Going at 5pm meant that there were A LOT of therapists for selection due to overlapping of shifts. I counted at at least 20 in the room when I was brought in by the GRO for selection.
2) taking 3 therapists was an achievement unlocked, first and probably last time experiencing this. Out of the world feeling to have 3 bodies rubba you simultaneously.
3) Also, you can average out the risk in case you picked a not-so-good looking therapist because there are 2 others to make up for it.
4) they can take turns servicing your tool individually or together (that was the highlight!) and higher probabilty of a successful 2nd shot? I only had 1 cos the cui therapist made me soft eventually for the 2nd round despite the best efforts of the other 2 (somehow she had a tranny face lol).

Cons:
1) Going at 5pm meant that the place was crowded with a lot of customers moving around, I had to wait 15 mins before the GRO attended to me.
2) Having more than 20 therapists to choose from can be quite stress. I think i made quite a rushed decision and 1 therapist was quite cui (the tranny face) after closer inspection in the room. I will suggest to take your time and scan the room from left to right in a sequence, focusing on the criteria that you like most (face/boobs/ass). The lighting is also quite dark and i think other bros mentioned may make some ladies look better than actual.
3) Having 3 therapists makes it hard to focus on the conversation or giving your attention. Also, very little ROI as your body cant really tell 1 pair of hands from 3 pairs lol, more like fulfilling a fantasy.

Summary: for my next visit, I will probably pick 1, at most 2 therapists.
Old 02-09-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andrew45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm planning to visit seminyak next month. Will try some day tours, plus outcall massages.

I've been told that la favela is a good restaurant, then changes to a disco after 10pm. Quite a good central location to other clubs. Motel Mexicola is also a restaurant, it then changes into a disco after 10pm, but it has more foreigners going there. Should be fun to try there for pickups.
Old 03-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ehwknx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirgeshot123 View Post
Hi Bro, could you PM some details about 7th heaven? Their website doesn't show much. How does a typical session go?
hi, mind sharing some details or your experience with 7th heaven (either here or PM if you prefer).

i'm heading to Bali soon and am looking for full service, incall preferable because i rather not spend time in horrible Bali traffic jam
Old 05-09-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yo bro, I had already put up several FRs LOL
I also try some independent ones, hits and miss.

Majority I just use 7th heaven. Drama free, wat you see is what you get, no bait and switch and no shemales.

Have a couple new ones, Salsa is 19 and tight as fvk LOL

The others like Nicole and Lita are always amazing and they have a few more new ones. Just WhatsApp and they appear at your door. Best for lazy fella like me.

Enjoy Bali bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehwknx View Post
hi, mind sharing some details or your experience with 7th heaven (either here or PM if you prefer).

i'm heading to Bali soon and am looking for full service, incall preferable because i rather not spend time in horrible Bali traffic jam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1