The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Although I hellowah, twintowers and a few here is the minority....
HelloWAH,

Do you still remember where is K8 massage palor and if they provide special service?

Can you guide me on the location as well as the time that MP closed?

Old 08-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
TempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Do you still remember where is K8 massage palor and if they provide special service?
hmm...

Quote:
Can you guide me on the location as well as the time that MP closed?
i nw understand u better .

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Now,all i have to do is just post the link of my own post in this thread for readers to do the reading.

About 1 of Hellowah's scamming scheme & his objective in this thread :

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

Clean,easy & smooth. There are more of course.

Readers can now see a clearer scenario hence whatever i say on the above link can become fruitful to newcomers reading tis thread benefiting them in some small ways for their further reading thereafter.That's even if i have to repeat my same post at a later time.

For those who read them before,pls ignore my post & don't click on the link above. It's not for you.
https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...ostcount=34347

Thx for share.

Looks like the hater's gotta hate & hate & hate...it won't stop.

Last edited by TempterYee; 08-01-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

HelloWAH,

I am always a curious person so I went to see your previous postings...

First, I see your enthusiasm when you first joined this forum and Batam thread.

https://sammythe.guru/showth...t=#post7863467
https://sammythe.guru/showth...t=#post8061759
https://sammythe.guru/showth...t=#post8061777

Then I see your first few constructive postings under Batam Thread...
(Hope you still remember...)

https://sammythe.guru/showth...t=#post8082727
https://sammythe.guru/showth...t=#post8087380
https://sammythe.guru/showth...t=#post8087380

Everything is similar to what other brothers here are doing... posting and sharing...
until this thread came...

https://sammythe.guru/showth...=#post11736521

(Dear brothers... No Mockery or Sarcasm Please...)

Things started to change... Attitude... Tone in writting... and etc...
Do not be affected with others' negative views or comments about your suggestions. Let go of those negativity and move forward...

Hope one day you will come back just like how you started in 16-11-2012, 12:01 AM posting...

Old 08-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
My definition of SYT :
* Saliva drooling *

Tsk... tsk... tsk... which joint did you get this product from?
Handcuff provided anot?
If can handcuffed to bed frame type, i don't mind paying more... hahahaha
(Note: No offence to any official organization, I was actually referring to the fruit tea candies in the fridge behind )

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have not heard of 40k per hour taxi trip so far,i may have overlook. I use a 30k to 40k from Point A to Point B theory for single trip (50k occasionally)...
I think it was your posting that I came across... Thanks for the correction...
Old 08-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
LMAO, this is the first time i came across this version of Monkey God Story - Complaining under 5 Finger Mountain for 500 years.
Now i reply the other half of your previous old post to me :

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...ostcount=33984

Apparently,today you just see what i have seen...but you were laughing at me back then.

Quote:
Since day 1 when i come to this thread,i notice a handful did the same wilful things like the Monkey God (or Monkey King) character does at the beginning of the Journey to the West Story who was later punished to be pinned under the five-finger mountains. And even at the point of punishment,the Monkey God shows no remorse,doing the ONLY THING the Great Buddha didnt barred him from doing,thats to allow him his FREEDOM to speak (and express) which he uses most of that to curse and swear for the next 500 years at the bottom of a lonely corner under the five-finger mountains. He has chosen not to look at his own "reflection" becos he couldnt find himself "in any form of wrongdoing". The "Monkey Gods" simply couldnt care less (even when punished).

Today,many of us would walk the errand way of the Monkey God (or Monkey King) before he achieve enlightenment and tends to made up excuses that we are afterall human beings ;and most of us dont exactly have more than 500 years to repent (and learn). This cycle just go on and on and on...and there seems like no solution to it if one keeps giving themselves excuses.

I vividly remembers the Monkey God in the story shouted,"No one teaches me!!". 500 years later,a mortal monk directed by the Guan Yin Goddess walked pass the Five-finger mountain....

And the story continues.
Above quotes were taken from the post which you have quoted from me...

https://sammythe.guru/showpost.p...ostcount=32906

I replied to your post about getting to Sekupang and now i am replying the other half of your post link above.

And i did share the below before the above Sekupang Kuan Yin temple post :

Quote:
Side notes to no one :

From one of the very old time story,Journey to the West,the Monkey God character in it complained for 500 years after being "put down" at the bottom of the Five-finger mountains by Buddha,that HOW is he going to repent when nobody shows him the "right path" to take? "No one teaches me!!" he shouted during his entrapment.

The Monkey God was released 500 years later by a mortal monk who later becomes his teacher and in his journey to the west finally learned to be more patient and humbly listen when someone showed him the "path". And it is in his journey (thru experience) that teaches him how to gauge which is the "correct path" to take whenever he was caught in a cross road junction (thats when many people or situation shows him different paths). It is his own action and decision that finally leads him to the paths he is destined to walk.

Just a thought...
I am replying to you and only to you.

We are all burdening ourselves day by day.At some point,we all need to learn to let it go...

Peace be with you.

Quote:
The entire Journey to the West story mirrored off some human's real life encounters. Using the 7 deadly sins as a base,i was able to use the story to reflect situations that happens around me on a daily basis.

The problem is many knows what they did was not right,but yet they still go ahead to do it anyway. A good example for myself is that i know smoking is not good,but yet i still go ahead and smoke. Governments in the world knew that the exhaust gas coming out from any vehicle that are stationary equates to 200 to 300 sticks of cigarettes within 1-2 mins of turned-on engine,yet they put majority of the blame on smokers saying they pollute earth rather than on driver who drives a vehicle.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am replying to you and only to you.

We are all burdening ourselves day by day.At some point,we all need to learn to let it go...

Peace be with you.
Many thanks for your reply.
May peace be with you too...

hmmm... Talking about "letting go", I need to let go tommorrow, too full a tank already. hahaha...

To all brothers in forum, enjoy your weekends and please remember to put on HELMET for our beloved family members...

Cheerios...
Old 08-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
HelloWAH,

First, I see your enthusiasm when you first joined this forum and Batam thread.

Everything is similar to what other brothers here are doing... posting and sharing... until this thread came...

https://sammythe.guru/showth...=#post11736521

Let go of those negativity and move forward...

Hope one day you will come back just like how you started in 16-11-2012, 12:01 AM posting...
Thanks for digging out those post. Do you think i will ever come back just like how i started in 16-11-2012, 12:01 AM posting... . Get a new nick and pretend nothing happen? NONO. No way i will ever get a new nick and pretend nothing happen and be those gay friend....haha.

Clever people will say my post is solid. Because the purpose is to help cheongster save money. If i say boycott is wrong. Then how about those say blacklisted a shop. Boycott is actually quiet the same as blacklisted. Stupid people then don,t understand the meaning is the same. I see who post cock post and i will attack those cock post.

This is the best i will do if i want to surf sammyboy. Attack those talk cock people. To get a new nick and be friendly with them. Wait long long. And regarding the ferry ticket. I can only say i share because i am not selfish by nature. Here really got many no standard people.....hahaha.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
IF got, usually kena BAO by some rich fellow liao.

MILF are indeed better in terms of GF n service.
Seemed likr this is the case.
However, the reason why i prefer syt.....is their tender curvy sexy figure.
Milf i met in batam usually is have saggy boobs n tummy as big as mine.
Usually give birth before as evident in the stretch marks.
Any chance of getting milf w good figure?
What abt those milf in pickup joints?
Is it rude to check w okt how the cewek figure is?

Btw, my definition of syt is sexy young thing.....lol.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Thats why I said around 12-2pm if you go any earlier, not much to choose from cos most ceweks are not ready but as always thats plenty of joints to choose from and I pick dian from new berry on 2 different days in a space of 5 days.

Had a blast of a time, when dugem, going again this monday for 3 days.
OMG seriously....Di-an? The one with Dolly hairstyle and big boobies using Asus phone? Does she also happen to wear red blouse covering her hot shorts?
Also loves singing at night by herself lol. Yea she's a very service oriented girl.

She's the one on my FR lol , my virgin cewek in Batam.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Batam Info Thread

[QUOTE=lee123;14058900]
Quote:
I have not heard of 40k per hour taxi trip so far,i may have overlook. I use a 30k to 40k from Point A to Point B theory for single trip (50k occasionally).

This is how i measure my taxi trip :

i am lucky, i was in batam on 30dec15. ask a taxi driver send me 4 booking joint , after return 1 of booking join booking girl. last he send me back massage shop near my hotel, only pay him 50k

Reason he had earn the 100k commission
This taxi trip should be foc.
Rem with taxi to booking joint u should not be paying again unless u window shopping end up empty hand.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

okay brother . noted no wonder taxi driver follow me go in booking join. i am new in batam.thx
Old 08-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Now have new trick. When you quote them a price, say 30k.. They keep quiet and go into the car, when reached destination they ask you for 50k as it was never agreed to them and worst they take out the laminated "price list" and start complaining.
Haha i kenna before on raining day need to take taxi from point A to batam star hotel.
Together we only 3 guys i suggested everyone just pay 10k for this 5 mins trip.
Upon reaching he took out the laminated prices list showing this area price is 60k.
I just gave him the 30k and went in hotel. He very thick skin but small balls standing outside.
Later i found out from hotel counter he waiting to get hotel commission.
One point lesson : if u know ur way to hotel then better don't let the taxi bring u to the door steps.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
OMG seriously....Di-an? The one with Dolly hairstyle and big boobies using Asus phone? Does she also happen to wear red blouse covering her hot shorts?
Also loves singing at night by herself lol. Yea she's a very service oriented girl.

She's the one on my FR lol , my virgin cewek in Batam.
Yup, thats the one, red jacket (she wore that on the 2nd day with me) with short skirt, not big boobs la B cup at most, she loves to karaoke hence the singing, Asus hp is now spoilt, seems like she got a new hp which she told me before I left cos I got a miss call from her. lol. Do you guys who book here think shes SYT? Let me know.

Maybe to other guys shes bad but to some shes great, very gfe. So dont have to blacklisted (a warning maybe) any ceweks just becos some guys have a bad experience.

On to another ceweks for me thou. Lol
Old 09-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all the experts here. Heading to Batam tmr for 2D1N. Any recommendation to get Massage with FJ? Not interested in booking the girls. Just want to get a massage plus FJ for an hour session or so. Any place to recommend or is there any streets or roads filled with MP to choose from? Thanks!
Old 09-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be going tomorrow in the afternoon. If anyone want to meet up let me know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread