The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 7
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mikky
From GX
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=981889&highlight=

Mikky was pleasant looking girl and slightly thai tan

She has natural boobs

She frenches real well with plenty of tongue action

Welcomes painting and fingering easily wet.

BBBJ was nice and wet and tends to suck till i almost cum

For FJ she was Tight and responsive. She let up some soft moan and i cannot tahan already so i ask her to cap me and i did her missionary and afew other position.

GFE wise okay English. When the chemistry hits u gonna have a good time
Old 20-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
FireHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sheri from Teeruklover FR

Okt- fast responses, won’t leave you hanging especially when you have reached.

Location- accessible by bus , apartment

Looks- 85% resemblance to photos, looks pretty as well

Boobs- enhanced, can feel silicon

Bbbj- service oriented, started slow then up her speed

Shower- shower alone due to toilet size

French- light frenching with her

Fj- very hardworking and aim to please. ok with several positions

Gfe- ok for me, not the sticky type and not too commercial or fake. was happy with it
Old 20-04-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pinkishpeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Molly > Silkstockings
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=molly

Looks: 9 model type looks, smiles melt me away
Body: 9 slim
Boobs: 8.5 B cup natural lovers will love

Services:
Frenching: good. Can tongue to tongue and suck lips one
Bbbj : 9 hungry for my cock
Fj: 9 super high sex drive. Any position 👍🏻
Old 20-04-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickyryuken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GMC
FR for Bailey

Body: photos are real, no shop. Grade A specimen. She’s pretty too. Got that cute girl next door look. But once the door is closed, she got that big slut energy. She has her kinks and isn’t shy which makes her a fantastic lover.

She’s got a lot of tricks and had me ready to pop from her mouth alone. Depth, rhythm, angle, suction, friction… her throat like osim for my cock.

FJ with her is more of the same. Lots of eye contact and non verbal communication. Top shelf stuff.

Location is a bit tricky. Car or bus ok.
Old 20-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Gildinate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Sheri from Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10. 90% similar to photos, average looking face for me

Body: 9/10 Slim and fair skin, has a great sexy ass

Boobs: 9/10 Firm enhance D cups

French: 8/10 Good frencher, takes alot of initiatives and tongue action was superb

BBBJ: 8/10 Nice suction and sensual feel.

FJ: 8.5/10 Did cowgirl and doggy, loved that ass when it touches my thigh, quite meaty and bouncy

GFE: 8/10 English is maverage. Offered a massage at the end of session as well.
Old 20-04-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Met Lina today from SilkStockings. Met a girl with a beautiful cheerful smile, damn passionate. Sex haven’t start she made my day.

Looks: 8/10 (Looks v close to the photos)
Body: 9/10 (smooth, slim and curvy)
Frenching: 10/10 (damn passionate)
Boobs: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (slurpy and passionate)
FJ: 10/10 (wild rider, horny easily, look on her face damn shiok)
GFE: 10/10 (like a nympho FWB)
RTF: Y (GFE damn easy KC)
Old 20-04-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
AREA 地区 : Aljunied
Name 名字 : Jewel
FJ 爱爱 :
Then told her to turn over for doggy deep penetration, at the beds edge. More pounding. I think that was too painful, since she grabbed the pillow and looked like she was biting it and moaning. So I stopped, and slowly licked her pussy and anus, but she was too sensitive. It was then I started to taste the iron taste in her juices. I ask if she was OK? She did not answer, instead asked if I was tired? Or needed a break? Showed her my throbbing hard cock, she went back to the middle of the bed for a missionary fuck.
I also took the body language that she wants me to finish. So I obliged, more deep hard fucking and unloaded into her pussy. I lay on top of her as she hugged me and kissed me with my cock still in her.
Can feel our juicy cream flowing out onto the already wet bed. She asked me again, tired? I answered with Jewel, I am not tired but hot and sweaty from all the extreme sexual exercise (sexcercise). When she just lay there, legs wide open resting, I lay next to her gently playing with her pussy. She kissed me from time to time, then I noticed some blood. So I discontinued the session. Blood does not freak me out, but Jewel may not be so comfortable with it, besides I wanted another RTF.
Sorry to say this, but the blood most likely is from inner abrasion/tears from hard pounding. I did mention previously I chanced upon a FL who had blood as well, but for her case, it was a matter of too many clients and out of probability, met a hard pounding case. Sometimes the FLs do oblige out of cooperation or fear of bad feedback to OKTs.
Old 20-04-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Magellan56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - Lina ( Silkstockings )

Looks: 9/10 chio. Looking like some Korean drama bitchy character

Age: close to mid 20’s, 24 but looking very young in person

Body: 9/10 slim. Maybe 1/5 bakness

Bbbj: 9/10 good suctions, slurpy and sloppy.

Fj: 9/10 willing to perform for me. I literally relaxed only. Just moved to doggy for finale

Rtf: yes.

If I am wrong she was here before and i didn’t managed to get a slot from her. Today I got her when she’s still quite fresh landed
Old 20-04-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
D4lt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=968022

Fr for Pammy from FoxyThai

Looks : Same as pics
Body : Petite and a little chubby in the right places
FJ : She's tight but get wet easily so don't need much lube plus she cums plenty of times if you know at what pace to make her sing in pleasure
GFE : Her english may be basic but her massage is a must try
AR : If you're into it then you'll be guaranteed to enjoy one as it's one of her specials
RTF : Will have to if she is still around
Old 20-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
EarphoneMonitor is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Girl: Jewel from PlayBoy

200/90/2s

LOOKS: 95% similar to photos below the eyes
BODY: 9/10
BOOBS: 8.5/10
FRENCH: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: Didn’t manage to
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Overall Service: 9/10

Other Remarks:
Before the action, must give credit to OKT who was patient, understanding and quick to reply. Instructions very clear and straight to the point at the same time easygoing.

Pictures provided have her eyes covered but what’s shown is very close. In person, her complete look is quite cute. Makeup is done well and she’s got a nice smile. Silky dyed hair that reaches down to her waist. Overall looks I’d give 8/10 which is well above average.

She’s very slim, minimal fat and slightly taller than most of the competition. Skin is smooth and clear and she’s soft in all the right places. That thigh-gap is so hot, especially when she greeted me in her lacey nightgown, I could see her pussy peeking out from underneath in between her long slender legs. Highlight imo is her ass. She has a slender hourglass and that perky butt makes all the difference. That view from behind is the best I’ve seen in person.

After a short handjob in the shower we made out on the bed for a while. Not sure if she’s horny or what but she started masturbating by herself as we frenched. She made me suck on her boobs. Afterwards I painted her until she came. She kept pushing my head towards her pussy and squeezed me with her thighs while I attacked her clit. She arched her back and bucked her hips. Didn’t get to finger her but she climaxed all the same anyway. Her pussy is pretty, pink and shaved. Smells good too.

Blowjob wasn’t what I expected. Instead of the usual she had me kneel over her head while she lied down. Lots of focus on the tip. In that position she also sucked my balls a lot while stroking my cock. The highlight was when she let me face-fuck her. It didn’t last too long but she initiated by pushing my hips toward her with my cock in her mouth and moaned while I did so.

She was completely accommodating for FJ. Missionary, kneeling missionary with her hips raised, cowgirl, lotus, doggy, prone bone. Grinding in cowgirl on my cock before sliding it in. She arched her back in doggy and spread her legs a bit so I got full access to both her ass and pussy. Really got to see her figure from the best angle this way with her beautiful back, thin waist and perky butt while pumping her. Shot my first load in prone-bone with my face buried in her sweet-smelling hair and the second on her body. She moaned and panted all the way and even queefed a couple of times. Cuddled with her in between under her blanket.

She could tell I was a little out of it and made a lot of effort to break the ice. I guess too busy lately and lack of action over too long made it hard for me to relax.

Future customers please be nice to her, she’s very hardworking.

RTF? Definitely if my schedule permits
Old 20-04-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Redsilkdress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick review for Peach from Lust365
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 9/10 goddess beauty
Body: 9/10 hourglass shape
Boobs: 9/10 D cup, neh neh super sensitive
Bbbj: 9/10 solid suctions got deep action
Fj: 9/10 she dominated me in short.
Gfe: 9/10 power gf experience
Old 20-04-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Fhfu2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Gigi from KinkyThai

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.p...4#post23249364

Been a while since I gave a FR but Gigi was so good I just had to do one to support her.

Look: fair complexion, smooth skin.
DFK , depending on your chemistry.

Body: slightly meaty but in all the right places. B cups, natural.
Bros who like short cute with round ass will love her. Great view from behind.

Bbbj: yes. Will look seductively at you. She really excels in this area.

Paint: yes. Nice 'butterfly lips', you gotta see to understand. No smell.

Fj: accomdating with any position. Great chemistry GFE. Nice moans.

Overall a good bonk with a nice massage.She used to work as a masseus so she has the strength, will ask you if you feel ok. Very attentive.

speaks a little English, can use Google Translate.
Old 20-04-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Amelia from GMC

A RTF session before she leaves next week

This session was better than the first as she was more thorough with her catbath and also gave a massage. The other services she provided still holds true as my first FR. Still recommended for service and looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesarehere View Post
Amelia from GMC

Stats on advert are accurate
Height: 158
Weight 45kg
Stats: 36C-23-35

Looks: Based on the above stats you know she's petite with a good figure. Let me add on to say that her bod is toned and has a flat firm mid area. She works on a farm in Issan so I guess that's why her body is toned. Tits are manmade, shaved pussy and no tattoos or braces. Looks very fuckable

Service: Good! short BJ in the shower. Willing to change multiple positions and puts in the effort, GFE is high on this one, frenching, painting no issues. During catbath will give a nice BJ as well with some pattern. She's light so can carry her around.

Location: Suitable for those that drive/bus, didn't see any MRT stations nearby. Shared apartment and toilet though I didn't see her housemate. Towels provided, place is clean and aircon is working. No complains on location.

It's been a while since I tried GMC stable, saw Amelia who was a returner and decided to book her as I remembered the good experience with her. She was using the same name previously and you can lookup my old FR. Booking was straightforward since I've booked before. Went to location as instructed and followed okt's directions. Amelia was wearing a sexy black nightie when she opened the door, she was all smiles as she led me into the room.

After some small talk, we went to shower together and she'll start off with a BJ. Back to the room we wasted no time, foreplay, caps on, various positions. Love it when she looks at me seductively during bj and missionary. She's also proactive where she will also engage you during sex and not just lie there. Showered again + chatted till it was time for 2nd shot. Same foreplay, just different positions.

RTF is a Yes, but after I tried another girl. I saw another returner that I had a good time with previously. Side note, I have no idea why I'm getting zapped for writing FRs lol, give me points! Regardless hope you guys find the FR helpful in making a decision, zap or not I'm going to continue doing it because I benefitted from the real FRs in this forum in all my time here.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bushyposhy is Cool - loads of Potential

Rita , Silkstockings
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...highlight=rita

Looks: 9 SGP siambu girl looking. Really pretty

Body: 9 slim bikini model figure

Pussy: 9 tight down there

Boobs: 9 natural

Bbbj: 8.5 clean suctions

Fj: 9 she’s good but I feel she can be betters. Need to practice more with her hahaha

Rtf: yes
Old 21-04-2024, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda
From Galaxy
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=983035&highlight=

Location: Near Central ,no registration needed. walking distance from MRT 10min.

Looks: Similar to the photos but manage expectations a bit as photos always have heavier makeup.

Body: she have a perky ass, Abit meaty2. Nice to cuddle!

BBBJ: Strong suction, feel shiok.

Fj: Can do different positions. Gave that slutty cfm face during missionary, change to doggy and let me spank her ass.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1