The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
RUNWEST deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yue Zi (leaves) - Fantasy Come True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
I must first confess that I have been a bit selfish for the last 3 weeks, though I have shared Suki's sister in another thread, but I have failed to share a even better gem I found.....until now.

Some 3 weeks ago, I got a call from Sichuan from a gal I used to know when she was in Singapore telling me to take care of her friend who have just arrived. Well as usual, I agreed but deep inside me, I was thinking must be thinking I am a carrothead ! Well, she told me I must take care of her friend as she is really beautiful, innocent and have never been on the line before...though she had 2 previous friend in Sichuan. Who you kidding, I thought......I thought wrong!

Anyway, since I had nothing much to do on a Tuesday nite, I decided to meet her up. My 1st sight of her was nothing to shout about, she didn't have the killer look and was rather short. When she got into the car, I was beginning to doubt........but then my car wasn't that well lit too, so I thought might as well have a better look later in the room.

When you got to my favouraite hotel at Lor 22 and she got out of the car, the damn hotel recept guy was like googling and salivating already. That was when I started to take note of her flawless complexion, shapely legs and awesome body.......damn I must have been blind earlier on in the car.

We got into the room and she sat on the bed, looking real shyly at me. I started stripping my clothes off and she just sat there and looked away....then I realised and it struck me that this was her 1st time in a room with a stranger...who is about to eat her up.

I took some time to coax her into allowing me to remove her clothing, brought her to the bathroom and taught her how to bathe me and examine a dick. Yes, she was indeed shapely (a wee bit of tummy), nice smooth skin and a flawless beautiful face......really damn classic chinese beauty!

After the shower, we chatted for a while and I found out more about her and her 2 ex.....and she shyly told me that she had never ever had a climax before.........lidat ah, I must do something then.....and whipped out my Durex Play.....and the rest was history...I have one hell of time. But that was not the best part.

The best part......when I sucked on those damn nips, MILK HOLY MILK came out of themShe is only 23, not married, never had babies and a super tight pussy with free flowing tits. I have been fooling around for 30 years and God knows I know when I have found a GEM....this was it, I am going to keep her for myself...arse hole right?

Well before you bros start condemning me or zapping me, I found my heart and decided to share her, at least for the next 3 days....she is leaving on Monday 6th Oct. She is highly innocent, naive even....thus highly playable, tell her what you want and most of the time she will be willing to do it for you, at least for me

She will only work at 81 Chinatown, damage is $80/1/1 or $120/1/1.5 (remember to invest in Durex Play...damn shiok, see her climax).....milk included, but room and CD your own. My ratings of her are as follows:

Face: 9/10 (classic beauty and flawless complexion)
Body: 8/10 (well proportioned, nice legs, would have been 9 if not for the wee bit of tummy)
Boobs: ???(dunno how to rate, B+ with milk lotsa milk)
BJ: 4/10 (BJ with condom only, she is so new, must teach her but willing to learn so can be quite fun)
FJ: 8/10 (damn tight and wet, if you are using Durex Play to stimulate her)
RTF: I kept her for myself for 3 weeks, need I say more!

She intend only to have 6 bros each day, Fri, Sat & Sun, after that close shop for me on Monday before she leaves. Those interested pls PM me, this one not to be missed, even the milk alone already worth it liao!

jus feels tat is over-rated and FR abit to spicy to get her more attn..
Attitude-> gd
Old 04-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Heres my FR......Thks to TS for her CTC

I sms her in the morning, but shes say only free after 3.30pm. Its ok with me, so confirm the appt........

Suddenly around 2.30pm she sms me saying she can make it earlier.... ( Now i know coz, her 2.00pm appt put her aeroplane....as described by TS). So i rush down as early as posssible.... Booked a room and sms her the room no. Once inside the room, the usual tcss, before getting down to business.

My 1st request......... do a strip show for me.....she obliged
After the show.....we proceed to shower.

My 2nd request..........let me 15min to do whatever i want....she hesitated for a while but i ensure her to trust me. She say shit...when i took out the durex play( advice by TS). I tied up her hands and proceed with my play.....haha.....can tell she horny person. After 15min of wet play with her pussy.......i ask if she wan me to untie her...she say don't need.....haha....shes enjoying and loving it....... Then her turn to attack me......kiss all the way down to BJ me(with cap). Then she move on to ride me...After a while, my turn to go on top. While humping her.......

My 3nd request.........talk dirty to me......she did. She told me about the time she broke off with her boyfriend and his 2 friends took advantage of her. Thats her 1st 3p (MMF). she was drunk at that time...(Not sure if its true). By the time she finished the story.....all my cum are already in the condom........ I enjoy screwing and listening to dirty story.....haha
After the session...she not a time watcher. We continue tcss in the room, and its me who wanted to go off bcoz of dinner appt.

PS: above are just my honest FR. She able to fulfill some of my fantasy...i feel great....i enjoy very much.
PS: I like light bondage, but I'm not recommending all bros to try that. It depend on chemistry..just happen she clicked with me and trust me. So all bros don't go bring handcuff. whip or studded belt to meet her. I'm not responsible for any incident or any unhappiness ocur......

I pay her $80+ $20 tips and leave Chinatown a happy man......
The rest are as TS describe regarding her look .
Didn't try her milk.....I'm not thirsty...
Didn't french with her...coz i'm didn't want
Didn't ask for BBBj....coz i'm not into that also..
Service 8/10.........happy bonking everyone......
Old 04-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
Heres my FR......Thks to TS for her CTC

I sms her in the morning, but shes say only free after 3.30pm. Its ok with me, so confirm the appt........

Suddenly around 2.30pm she sms me saying she can make it earlier.... ( Now i know coz, her 2.00pm appt put her aeroplane....as described by TS). So i rush down as early as posssible.... Booked a room and sms her the room no. Once inside the room, the usual tcss, before getting down to business.

My 1st request......... do a strip show for me.....she obliged
After the show.....we proceed to shower.

My 2nd request..........let me 15min to do whatever i want....she hesitated for a while but i ensure her to trust me. She say shit...when i took out the durex play( advice by TS). I tied up her hands and proceed with my play.....haha.....can tell she horny person. After 15min of wet play with her pussy.......i ask if she wan me to untie her...she say don't need.....haha....shes enjoying and loving it....... Then her turn to attack me......kiss all the way down to BJ me(with cap). Then she move on to ride me...After a while, my turn to go on top. While humping her.......

My 3nd request.........talk dirty to me......she did. She told me about the time she broke off with her boyfriend and his 2 friends took advantage of her. Thats her 1st 3p (MMF). she was drunk at that time...(Not sure if its true). By the time she finished the story.....all my cum are already in the condom........ I enjoy screwing and listening to dirty story.....haha
After the session...she not a time watcher. We continue tcss in the room, and its me who wanted to go off bcoz of dinner appt.

PS: above are just my honest FR. She able to fulfill some of my fantasy...i feel great....i enjoy very much.
PS: I like light bondage, but I'm not recommending all bros to try that. It depend on chemistry..just happen she clicked with me and trust me. So all bros don't go bring handcuff. whip or studded belt to meet her. I'm not responsible for any incident or any unhappiness ocur......

I pay her $80+ $20 tips and leave Chinatown a happy man......
The rest are as TS describe regarding her look .
Didn't try her milk.....I'm not thirsty...
Didn't french with her...coz i'm didn't want
Didn't ask for BBBj....coz i'm not into that also..
Service 8/10.........happy bonking everyone......
Thank you for the FR, thankfully...it helps to clear some air. In any case, I have already given out the nos to more than 20 bros. I will not be replying to any further PMs for her nos. Cheers!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Got better one?? Die Die must try...
Old 04-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
SinDellman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wanted to thanks bro Willie for the ctc and send off Yue Zi.

Wanted an early slot but time was no good for her and so quess I have to wait for another time when she is back (hopefully)....
Old 05-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dex34dex34dex34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Willie for giving the contact and I had a session with Yue Zi this everning. I wanted to booked a slot on Sun but she would not be available. Have to change to today and it is luck that I can make it this everning.

Face: 9/10 (really beautiful)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7
BJ: 7/10 (Bro Willie said she was new, but I think she was trained in these two days already)
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes. Yue Zi said she planned to be back in November.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinDellman View Post
Wanted to thanks bro Willie for the ctc and send off Yue Zi.

Wanted an early slot but time was no good for her and so quess I have to wait for another time when she is back (hopefully)....
some lucky guy, managed to get her to agree to an overnight deal
Old 05-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Bro Willie!!!!!! Thank you for the contact!!!!!!!!!!! You damn Jia Lat lah!!!! hold her for so long before releasing!!!!!
Anyway... I know that she did not like the idea of FL until now... so not your fault lah.... hehehe

First look at Ye Zi, she really look like Apple Hong (洪乙心) 75% resemblence!!!! Invited her in the room and ice immediately broken... she is chatty and not too shy as she works in KTV before doing this... took a shot shower together because her schedule is very pack and I dun want to waste too much time in the bathroom...
On the bed I did not even give her time to service me... I started to catbath her from neck to boobs to tummy to groin then.... the clits and pussy....
Her moan was natural... non faking... occasionally open her eyes half way to peep at me... twisting her head side to side to counter the shiokness from my painting.... she was drooling wet and request me to cap and mount her...
After a few pump... she wanted me to lie down and ride me... i oblidged... during her ride... i realise she tries to adjust my dick head to a position that she feels good and then she started to ride faster and faster till she cum... wow... am I the lucky one or wat... she laid flat on me to rest while i continue to pump from below... her moan was ringing at my ear...
As she is tired after she came... i started to missionary her and wow... she is wet!!! every stroke with ease and beacuse I use the 0.03 CD... I can feel her right in side!!! the pump got intense and i have no intention to hold back... turbo kicks in and the rest is history!!!!

Ratings:
Look: 9/10 (really like Apple Hong with eyes that talks!!!)
Body: 8/10 (little tummy but ok for me)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth with slight tan)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ nicely done... come with eraser head nips)
BJ: no chance
Painting: 7/10 (responsive)
Frenching: 6/10 (she french in a different way... bros that try will know)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tried a few position and she is quite wet)

Bro Willie, Actually i got her for a overnite deal but forgot that I have appointment for morning jog with my friend... therefore I RTF her the very nite as her last customer... and its not a overnite deal.... We chatted alot and understood her situation... Try to help within my limit by giving her extras... we tried alot of stuff too... and I won't mention it here because she just did it for me...
Old 05-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Willie for the contact,

I called her yesterday but no available ..suay..dissappointed
Old 05-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydevil89 View Post
Bro Willie!!!!!! Thank you for the contact!!!!!!!!!!! You damn Jia Lat lah!!!! hold her for so long before releasing!!!!!
Anyway... I know that she did not like the idea of FL until now... so not your fault lah.... hehehe

First look at Ye Zi, she really look like Apple Hong (洪乙心) 75% resemblence!!!! Invited her in the room and ice immediately broken... she is chatty and not too shy as she works in KTV before doing this... took a shot shower together because her schedule is very pack and I dun want to waste too much time in the bathroom...
On the bed I did not even give her time to service me... I started to catbath her from neck to boobs to tummy to groin then.... the clits and pussy....
Her moan was natural... non faking... occasionally open her eyes half way to peep at me... twisting her head side to side to counter the shiokness from my painting.... she was drooling wet and request me to cap and mount her...
After a few pump... she wanted me to lie down and ride me... i oblidged... during her ride... i realise she tries to adjust my dick head to a position that she feels good and then she started to ride faster and faster till she cum... wow... am I the lucky one or wat... she laid flat on me to rest while i continue to pump from below... her moan was ringing at my ear...
As she is tired after she came... i started to missionary her and wow... she is wet!!! every stroke with ease and beacuse I use the 0.03 CD... I can feel her right in side!!! the pump got intense and i have no intention to hold back... turbo kicks in and the rest is history!!!!

Ratings:
Look: 9/10 (really like Apple Hong with eyes that talks!!!)
Body: 8/10 (little tummy but ok for me)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth with slight tan)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B+ nicely done... come with eraser head nips)
BJ: no chance
Painting: 7/10 (responsive)
Frenching: 6/10 (she french in a different way... bros that try will know)
FJ: 8.5/10 (tried a few position and she is quite wet)

Bro Willie, Actually i got her for a overnite deal but forgot that I have appointment for morning jog with my friend... therefore I RTF her the very nite as her last customer... and its not a overnite deal.... We chatted alot and understood her situation... Try to help within my limit by giving her extras... we tried alot of stuff too... and I won't mention it here because she just did it for me...

Glad you enjoyed your session....I have stopped giving out her nos and she has also msg me that she will not want to work today. But if those bros that still have her nos, you can try your luck....otherwise see whether she wants to come back or not.
Cheers!
Old 05-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwong View Post
Thanks Bro Willie for the contact,

I called her yesterday but no available ..suay..dissappointed
bro, some people just dun know how lucky they are, got 2 bros managed to get appt with her and then areoplane her. really dun understand what these people look for, looks she has got, body she has got, service she has got....what else you want, can't be free right?
Old 05-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walau ye...such bros must take to "ta pah" ...I feel sad for her too ..let ppl fang fei chi...Pity her..just wana earn $$ kena played out by irresponsible bros..
Old 05-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
bro, some people just dun know how lucky they are, got 2 bros managed to get appt with her and then areoplane her. really dun understand what these people look for, looks she has got, body she has got, service she has got....what else you want, can't be free right?
Yah... she told me that she planned her schedule and i feel she did a good job by noting the appointments down on note books so that she won't forget... these assholes that fly her aeroplane are really shit heads!!!!
And Yes!!! she have all that bro Willie mentioned... and she is the top 5% list of all the FLs I have tried...
Old 05-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNWEST View Post
jus feels tat is over-rated and FR abit to spicy to get her more attn..
Attitude-> gd
Bro Runwest, bulom try bulom tahu, scally try hari hari mau!!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

Just want to say I am one of those lucky bro that did manage to on Ye Zi today. Many Thanks to Willie for this wonderful opportunity.

But for me really tough life, because I am the 9am slot . Where can find so devoted cheongster that wake up early morning and travel all the way to china town for a bonk?

The moment I lay my eyes on Ye Zi. WOW ! WOW !! WOW !!!
All the hassle of doing this early morning bonk was worth it.
MY GOD!!!! SHE IS PREETY !!!!

I wouldn't go into too much details regarding the bonk, but i must say
Ye Zi is the BEST BONK I have in 2008.

She deserves Top Marks on her Apple Hong Looks, Radiant Eyes, Shu Qi Lips, Milky Boobs, Sweet Love Juice and Superb GFE.

What more can a guy ask for

This weekend i really Bro Willie supporter, Saturday just on Rita, Sunday on Ye Zi.
Now my 2 legs shaking already....

Rita (sat) + Ye Zi (sun) + L81 & C81 Charges
$100 + $120 + $50 = $270

There goes all my Growth Divendends.

My dream fantasy would be a tarma session by Rita & Ye Zi.
Bro Willie you think this idea possible?

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1