The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Walau ehh!!.. where to find a boss like her offering all her body to you.....one in a million opportunity!.. she is a gem of a girl .. ...one night stand u also don't want???... then u shd pass her to bros here to satisfy her n make her happy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Anyone knows other than SBF to share panty shots? Sniped thread gone
Snipe thread still around...... shifted to telegram
Old 12-01-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
teee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
what the telegram group
Old 12-01-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
valuepack is a Helpful and Caring Samstervaluepack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teee View Post
what the telegram group
Can pm the telegram chat link
Old 12-01-2020, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 13
laserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to alllaserdad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by teee View Post
what the telegram group
can pm me too?
Old 12-01-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by valuepack View Post
Can pm the telegram chat link
Up u bro. 😊
Old 12-01-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdad View Post
can pm me too?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 12-01-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jsrobinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can pm me link pls
Old 12-01-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xetoyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau ehh!!.. where to find a boss like her offering all her body to you.....one in a million opportunity!.. she is a gem of a girl .. ...one night stand u also don't want???... then u shd pass her to bros here to satisfy her n make her happy
Agree with you bro, bros here sure can satisfy her
Old 12-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can pm the link? Thank you
Old 12-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
broVIn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Can pm the link? Thank you
Old 12-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
pm link pls
Old 12-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
too late, you should had take action on the spot and make your move. Now regret is way to late. #hardtruth
Not that i dont want bro. Bcos im with my fwb. If not my post here might be a different story liao.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Part 3 and hopefully not the last part it's progressing to be off topic for this thread and probably going to be belong to the unexpected fuck thread soon...

Yesterday evening at about 5pm after our team meeting she told me to stay in the room she want to talk to me about my KPI and the useless target goals setting thing from HR cause I was the only one who hasn't complete. After discussing I was about to leave the meeting room when she casually asked me where I going tonight.

"Home lor boss, girlfriend overseas haha". She replied "Wah you really so guai one ah friday night never go chiong?"

Cut the story short, she asked me want go dinner not she had no plans for the night also abit bored. So I agreed, honestly even after last encounter I don't really have any plans in mind to fuck her and betray my girlfriend who is one of the prettiest girl around.

After dinner and chilling with some drinks I sent her home and went up to her house as during dinner we were discussing about her house design which she claimed was really good and can be an idea for my incoming BTO. We were not even tipsy pretty sober so nothing could happen. Tour the house, went to see her rooms, discuss discuss then she suddenly asked...

"your girlfriend go overseas these 2 weeks you not lonely ah.... honestly i'm quite lonely and can pei me watch the irishman on netflix?" Watch halfway she started leaning on me. I didn't even attempt to hug her, put my hands on at the side let her lean in my awkward position but halfway she started smelling me, look up and started kissing my neck...

"You smell so good..." things lead to one another and she took out her clothes and my pants pretty quickly. Gave me a good blowjob and when she was about to position her pussy to ride me I stopped her as I was quite guilty

"Sorry Shanice, I can't do this I have a girlfriend."

"Just one night please? I have been fantasizing about you and stalking you on your instagram stories with your girlfriend... just satisfy me for one night."

Stupid or not, I rejected her and dressed up and left soon after. She texted me and said sorry she was abit too abrupt hope I'm not offended by her actions we will still be good buddies at work "see you on monday".

Not sure if I should ever proceed with this. I know 99% of the guys will fuck a hot girl like her, perfect C cup tits with nice areola, flat toned tummy and shaved pussy but I just didn't feel right at that time.
Bro, ur dept still got opening? I want apply job there lei. But u shld consider satisfying her. U never know that u will be in her good books. And next in line promotion could be u. Or probably thicker performance bonus. Bcos i ever saw people in this path before. Keep us updated on ur encounters.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Not that i dont want bro. Bcos im with my fwb. If not my post here might be a different story liao.
hahaha i would have focus on my fwb instead, she must be really one hell hot that makes you even post here.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1