The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-10-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yuri fr Galaxy,

Met with some drama... but fortunately still get to meet Yuri in the end... my perseverance paid off...

Greeted me in a black sexy body suit... wah lan hei.... nose bleed...

Yuri is a pretty n demure young lady in her mid-twenties... friendly, soft spoken and doesn't have those syt attitude... a timely change after having to put up with a couple of syt attitude gals....

She is definitely slim, but the thing is that you don't feel bones when you caress and hug her. Instead you will find the body so soft to touch and the skin is silky smooth. That is what a perfect woman's body should feel like...

Her skin is fair and flawless... I don't have to fix any spots on the photos... all are original...

Perfect woman to spend a relaxing time with... one session is really not enough... no time for massage which she wanted to offer me...

Old 03-10-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light

Cola from SS (3/5)

Looks:9/10 (Sharp features but abit too slim)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Slow and sensual)
French: 7/10 (DFK)
Boobs: 6/10 (Enhanced D, hard)
FJ: 7/10 (stamina not there, probably exhausted. Understandable. Accomodating)

Overall: 0 English, able to chat abit as i speak abit of thai. Worth it for the syt look.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
oceanyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mango Emmanuelle

Looks:9/10 (Adorable and innocent looking)

Body: 8/10 (Has Tia Tanaka body shape and thicc)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Quite standard but good enough to make you feel shiok)

French: 9/10 (Won’t initiate but is very receptive if you go for it, will tongue fight you no problem)

FJ: 8/10 (quite tight and is receptive to all positions, doesn’t moan though)

GFE: 7/10 (quite shy but maybe because it’s her first time here. Still hardworking and service oriented)

Massage: Will offer you back and foot massage

CIM: Allow

Overall quite a good service, Bros do treat her gently and you will be rewarded
Old 03-10-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Gun - galaxy

Wanted to try tarma from Scar****, yet again fucked up with double booking. Promptly disappoints.

Then, I caught up with galaxy bro for immediate availability. I was suggested Gun.

At quick glance of real her, had to discount quite a bit. However,

She is warm and instant ice breaker.

Best parts of the session was bbbj and AR. Straight 30 mins non stop bj, rimming, licking, dick slapping sometimes spitting. I was tossed front n back. She reminds me bit of michele from doll88.

Bath:8/10, small shower, hand towel, few teasing and pecks
Bbbj n AR n CIM: 10/10 almost pse
I didn't try fj, frenching...

Glad i tried.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
victorsingtel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sasa (Silk Stockings)

Very quick and smooth booking experience with Bro Silk
Read a lot about Sasa so thought of trying her out.

Looks - MILF and not SYT
Boobs - Man made but soft. She claims its natural but i am quite sure they are not.
Body - Good meaty ass for doggy, a few tatoos
Shower - Very through in cleaning you up
Action starts in the bedroom with catbath followed by BBBJ
BBBJ - She can really DT even though i am quite big, her bbbj was quite good, my balls got a long slurpy treatment.. haha
Frenching - I did not try
Painting - She was moaning away, very sensitive and kept moving her body, very wet. Had a similar reaction when i was licking away her protruding nipples.
FJ - Doggy was very good, her butt is soft and bouncy, made for doggy, very flexible with standing doggy and accommodating to other positions
Massage - very strong massage that she volunteered to give after first shot

GFE - She started a bit cold but was very chatty afterwards. Gave me a kiss while leaving.

Overall service is above average if you can overlook that she is MILF with slight blemish on her face. She is leaving in 10 days.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Visited Dr. Cassie from RL recently.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=746604

This is the closest picture. No amount of pictures can represent her close enough. She is simply not photogenic. She has the type of face that you will fall in love if you have met her as a doctor, dentist or lawyer instead. Looks and feels like a successful girl who has been exercising to keep in shape.

Body wise you can expect model standard. Long legs, nice shoulders, no tummy. FAIR flawless smooooooth skin. Those enhanced boobs are the ones that felt and looked the most natural I ever encountered. No scar! OMG why?!
This video of the actress fucked by Justin Lee most resembles Cassie's body:
https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph5d71fd2b83e2a/%25E6%259D%258E%25E5%25AE%2597%25E7%25A5%2590%25EF %25BC%2588justin-lee%25EF%25BC%2589kelly-tseng

Frenching, BBBJ and painting on the menu. Her BBBJ is quite high standard and I feel that she is willing to take CIM as well. I like to play with her trendy dyed hair when her head bobs up and down. Fucking is good. She initiated to be on top, she loves cowgirl! The doctor loves to be in charge when it comes to taking care of you haha. She also loves her neck to be kissed and licked BUT please do not bite.

Her perfect body plus her graceful attitude makes the session felt like a tryst with a pretty female doctor. She carries herself quite elegantly and gracefully. I am impressed and in love with her!
Old 03-10-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

IRIN - SLUTDUNGEON
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=746128

first time with this stable.
okt took awhile to respond initially but after confirmation, was prompt. i reached about 20mins earlier and was able to go up without waiting too long.

greeted at the door by a tall pretty lady. she looked good with her hair down.

looks wise, have to discount a bit due to photo apps and the typical thai tan.

body - hour glass figure but a littttttttttllllleeee bit of body fats. i prefer girls with super slim tight bods but Irin was still okay! nice natural boobs and bushy pussy. did i mention she is tall? really about 167cm as advertised.

bbbj - this girl knows how to suck dick, gave a little teaser in the shower too

fj - accommodating and without the need for ky

gfe - her english is good enough for basic conversation. asks if you are ok, darling this darling that. but really opened up when she found out i can speak thai. heh...

rtf - probably not, plenty others to try
Old 03-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
itzz is Cool - loads of Potential

New from Siamdevil

Face: she actually look prettier than pictures I feel/
ody: I like her body alot, slim type, fake boobs she told me and showed her scar but not bad tho.. and very nice ass especially during doggy 😍
Dfk: not really a frencher, she has quite small mouth
Painting: yes she enjoys it
FJ: she is okay, not the amazing one but her body is killer
Old 04-10-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shanji1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FL:Sara
Stable: SS
Appointment: 0000hrs 4/Oct

Okt was responsive and speedy

Overall Rating: 7/10

Friendly and tries to please

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 baby fats
Has a typical Thai tan...
Boobs: 8/10 perfect man made
BBBJ: 8/10.. slurrpy
FJ: 7/10 nonstop Tried a lot of positions.. no complaints...
Old 04-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Trezu123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Carolina from Sexamazon.
I was recommended this from my friend and he helped me make the booking. Shes amazing.

Looks:8/10 (Adorable and innocent looking, but her complexion is abit poor. Tho it doesnt matter in the dark)

Body: 8/10 (For those that like a small girl with big tits. Similar similar those in manga)

BBBJ: 6/10 (Pretty standard or just below average I feel. Didnt feel that good )

FJ: 7/10 (quite loose and is receptive to all positions, doesn’t moan though too much.)

GFE: 7/10 (She is good but always on her phone although she will try to interact with you. Still, hardworking and service oriented.)

Overall quite a good service, it was my first service and will come back for more.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Hero14267 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sara from SS

I must thank Bro Silk for the last min appt.

Sara looks are not bad quite close to her photos,but her pair of headlights are nice to see even though is enhanced and feels fake. Had the stamina to ride you for quite long and is a good rider. Overall was not bad but i would not rtf cause i wanna try others. She has a nice ass to grab while doggy style for extra points
Old 04-10-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Last time always chiong dome 1. Cause the stable all provide wechat booking. Now no more liao 😣

My line of work, not suitable to text via WhatsApp leh. My contact number very sacred, if leak out, I’ll lose my job. Does any stable here still provide wechat booking ar?
dont use main number to chiong lor... risky
get a prepaid card or if you really dun wanna register for one, you need find kangtao get those "black card"
Old 04-10-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quick RTF FR for Nim

https://www.silk777.com/nim-21yo.html

Seldom RTF girls but after having such a great time the first time round, decided to rft before she leave our shore for good.

Second time round, the chemistry is definately better and for some reason (perhaps due to the rain), she did not have much customer that day so she even more energetic and playful. Anyway, if I am not wrong, today or tomorrow will be her last day so not sure if I am able to do a third time.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kedodi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.silk777.com/cola-21yo.html

Face-9 /10 Looks very similar to picts which are posted.

Skin Tone- Smooth & Fair ( For thai skin tone you get what i mean )

Melons-9/10 Soft Melons which can melt in your palms when you squeeze them.

Body-9/10 Long Legs ,Slim Pretty and sweet girl,Nice ass & Height around 167cm.

BBBJ-8.5/10 Sensual and gentle BBBJ from her, Really Good!

FJ-8.5/10 Tight and moist pussy, Just like a girl Fresh out from college.

Overall- 9/10 Good Attitude, Friendly , Hardworking and Sweet Girl..

RTF: Yes surely.

Strongly suggest all bros to try Cola while shes still fresh from the oven.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

FR for Honey Silk Stockings
She is a gem I discovered yesterday after a long hiatus.

OKT as usual fast, instructions detailed and straight to the point.

Looks: 9/10 If you think her photos are good looking then you are wrong, she looks even better in real life. She is fair compared to most thais I met.

Body: 8/10 Nothing outstanding, just good and it is really smooth with no blemishes. Cannot define her as skinny or meaty, it was overall just nice.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobies. Boobs lovers can give her a miss and go for the other lady I saw in the living room, I was told she is Sara. That said, Honey's boobs are in good shape but in no way big. She loves it when I sucked her left breast whole in my mouth. The way she arched her head backwards when I sucked her is one for the memories lol.

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed odorless and she can endure some fingering. Her sweet juices started to flow down to her asshole and I followed the scent and continue to lick till I was at the asshole and i gave her a warm up lesson in AR lol. She reacted sensually as if it was the first time, her asshole got violated. Sadly when I tried to finger it she said "sorry no" So no choice I had to make to do with AR only lol.

Frenching: 8/10 Very active with french. We started off in the bathroom and it raged on throughout. If only she is into deep frenching then I would have rated her higher.

BBBJ: 9/10 Went on and on till she licked and sucked my balls in and gave me that kind of look "should I continue or should I stop". This was the teasing which I so missed.

AR: 10/10 The reason why I chose Honey. When showering I told her in the simplest of words "I want you to lick my asshole" and pointed to it. She smiled and gave it a thorough soaping. The moment when she gently lifted my legs up I knew my asshole is in for a good time. She licked and teased my butt area before poking my tongue on it. The tingling feel was sensational as she repeated the actions sending shivers down my spine every time her otongue poked onto my asshole. Signalled her for 69 so both of us could enjoy, I sat my cock onto her face and I bent forward to taste her pussy again. Slowly i moved backwards till my asshole was facing her and without any instructions, she went straight for it, giving it a thorough cleaning with her tongue. When i was damn shiok already, I moved forward and dangled my cock in front of her face and she auto sucked my cock whilst I was eating her pussy.

FJ: 9/10 I think she was sky high already as once we disengaged from 69, she immediately capped me and sat on top of my cock and started to rock up and down and pulled my hands to squeeze on her boobs. I pulled her forward and began to french her while we were both trying our best to fuck each other. She continued on and on before she turned to reverse cowgirl and moved her pussy up and down my cock in a slow motion so I can see my cock in and out of her pussy. The red colored condom by then was coated with white colored juice, she cummed lol. I sat and pushed hr forward in doggy position where I can see the full view of her wet pussy, I gave her another paint job and inched my cock into it as she ahhh and ohhhs away. I grabbed her hpps and drilled in deep ad hard before deciding it was not hard enough, so i grabbed her upper arms and arched her backwards and fucked her. By now I can see my sweat beads dripping onto her back and ass. She is tight and super wet. Flipped her around and laid her on the edge of the bed, threw the pillow aside and i entered her via missionary and plummet her hard. More of my sweat were dripping over all her body and we frenched again and i tasted her boobs which was covered with my sweats. Her moaning reached roof breaking decibels before I felt the urge to shoot, I asked tell her inside mouth more $20 and she nodded her head, I took it as a yes and uncapped, stuffed my cock into her mouth in one swift motion and gave her a large amount of cum. In the aftermath after she was done sucking out my cum, I realised i misfired some on her hair and face. She just laid there and smiled before spitting out and leading me to wash up. While cleaning up she told me water a lot lol. After shower, we went back to bed and cuddled up, my hand was always on her pussy feeling is moistness. before long we frenched and continued to molest each other and she popped the question, "can fuck again?" Of course can, if not i come find her for what? She frenched me, catbathed me, sucked my cock, lick my balls and raped my asshole before i returned favour by painting her seemingly always wet pussy. Soon I capped on and fucked her in missionary. Again I sweat like a pig and flooded her body and face with perspiration lol. After some time, I stood up and led her to window and penetrated her in standing doggy all in full view of the city. Her place is on a high floor and since it was night time what better way to enjoy the view while fucking. Her ass has ample meat so I pushed it together for a better grip of my cock as it went in and out, her face was pressing against the window as she moaned for dear life. Finally I felt the urge to cum and told her to kneel down and blasted my sperm like a machine gun firing on her boobs. She ended it by sucking my cock till life was snuffed out of it, Washed up and helped to wipe up a bit of mess on the floor, tipped her as promised and left a happy man.
GFE: Honey is one desperated needy bitch to sum it up, period!
RTF: Yessssssssssssssss going to go more nasty on her once my ammo is replenished.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1