The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you confess to a girl;Wish a guy confess?

Well.. i asked him out few times n just tell my bf i like him by action

Dun like wishy washy guys. Just do it if u like d ger.. at least if really she dun accept u. U can still continue ur life .
Old 03-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Er if a girl is not interested, no matter what you do to confess, she won't accept... And if a girl really likes the guy, no matter how shitty the confession, she will still be over the moon.

And uh, she already knows your feelings so it's not like a 'confess your love' per se, but more like how to make her yours?

But if you want a really sincere confession, best is face-to-face and straight to the point. And remember not to leave it hanging at "I like you" because how is she supposed to respond to that? Go ahead and ask her if she'll be yours/ you can take care of her as her boyfriend/ other mushy shit.

Good luck~

/EDIT
Directly holding hands isn't a form of confession...
Old 03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
I'm just wondering how other bro/sis wish it was done.
Or done it before.. so i could try also
More experience done, maybe will better
Bro, it is important to be yourself.

I would suggest to plan an approach which would set you apart from the norm.

You are going to need creativity and loads of time.

Good luck and I hope to hear sweet news !
Old 03-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

i'm gonna guess if go have supper with her, then confess would be funny right? since the supper place we usually have is coffeeshop like those simpang bedok(1am).
Old 04-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post

But if you want a really sincere confession, best is face-to-face and straight to the point. And remember not to leave it hanging at "I like you" because how is she supposed to respond to that? Go ahead and ask her if she'll be yours/ you can take care of her as her boyfriend/ other mushy shit.
I like the way you put it, other mushy shit. LOL

Bro Advanced, sorry I dn't have anything constructive to contribute, since I've already seen your other thread and i think your situation atm is not very advantageous. THere's no need for you to re-confess.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 04-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
I like the way you put it, other mushy shit. LOL
I can't stand the mushy/ cheesy stuff so...
Old 04-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

hehe, bit of a counter-productive advice you gave him then. What if he tried to confess to someone like you?

*grin*
Old 04-10-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't stand the mushy/ cheesy stuff so...
Serious ah babe, Fion is a sucker for such stuff. Not good cos too much mushy stuffs makes the heart melt a little too easily. Lol
Old 04-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
hehe, bit of a counter-productive advice you gave him then. What if he tried to confess to someone like you?

*grin*
Lol if she likes the guy, the mushiness during the confession wouldn't matter, would still be cute.

But if she doesn't like the guy...
Old 04-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Serious ah babe, Fion is a sucker for such stuff. Not good cos too much mushy stuffs makes the heart melt a little too easily. Lol
Don't so weak leh...

I can be sweettalked la, just don't like the overly mushy stuff.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Oh prettymannequin, you are so pretty that my mannequins pale in comparison. THeir once sleek coverings feel faded and dull, their well fitted clothes seem drab in comparison to your mannequins which shine forth in prettiness!

sweet talked yet?

hahaha

*runs from the stage as the rotten tomatoes start flying in his direction*
Old 05-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't so weak leh...

I can be sweettalked la, just don't like the overly mushy stuff.
Teach me how leh

I like le the mushier the better lol!
Old 05-10-2014, 01:07 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Teach me how leh

I like le the mushier the better lol!
LOL ... ur avatar tells a story ..
Old 05-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
LOL ... ur avatar tells a story ..
Tell me leh... What story?
Old 05-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
july3rd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote: