The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=731840
Any current FR for Gem?
Old 29-10-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Shelby00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ml to recommend?
Old 29-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicH View Post
http://beautycastle.org/candy-viet-b...mited-hj-bbbj/

Had a session with her couple of weeks ago. The location was convenient and the place was clean.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Massage : 6/10 The massage was more like light touch and not really a massage.
HJ: 8/10

Overall it was a okay experience. Her English is ok, and she have a very friendly attitude. However, kind of feel cheated as she came in 15min late.
i don't doubt you. i just find it really strange she has a lot of reviews on beauty castle website, and almost all of them sing high praises of her. was so tempted to try her until i see your review and the one after yours.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
Perfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPerfectgun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/ying-ying-massage/

Had a appointment with her in this evening.... Room was very clean n cosy, When she work will wearing Mask
Her massage skill is good..... I Told her I wish to go for the Pink Chair, after massage hope onto it. The feeling was not usual compare to lying on the massage bed. She use oil to massage below and doing it very slowly. Her 69HJ make me unloaded fully, When Phone ring but no pick up, told me now is not the time to rush. Very good GFE…Must try
Will definitely rtm soon
Old 30-10-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post

Search for her other name, Adele, for the past review here
Hdly 10/10
Old 30-10-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Have been putting Amy on my to-do list, finally bumped her up my priority after seeing new set of photos. This new set of photos not too reflective of her, but she got her own charms, almost ding dong like personality.

Location: 6 (quite far from nearest MRT, be prepared to walk a bit if you don't drive)

Looks: 7

Body: 7, nice ample B. Natural so some slight sag

Service: 8, as what other bros mention this is where she shine. Not because sensual gao, but more because she willing to please. Will ask you what pattern you like and accommodate. Some minor phone usage when massage but when we start talking and sensual she left her phone aside

Overall won't rtm as her looks don't gam me. But for bros who like to instruct girls on what they like and for her cheerful disposition (I appreciated her honesty and her pragmatic view of her job), then you will have a good time

Last edited by Henrik; 31-10-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 12
manas is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

FR for Apple, whom I tried earlier this month.

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=791204

Very central location. Had a slight bit of trouble finding the specific building but sorted quickly. Spacious apartment with a nice massage bed, and a small shower within the room.

Very friendly lady, not SYT (a bit older than pictures) but pretty and attractive enough.
Great attitude and sufficient English to discuss the proceedings, with basic routine chats. You can’t discuss politics or philosophy in these situations, but when they are willing, I take the opportunity to pick up some Mandarin from MLs, as I did.

She offers a disposable towel, which is good if you’re concerned about the washing.

Massage:
First part of he massage was with clothes on, and quite all right.
Turned me over afterwards, complemented me on my size (I wonder how often they mean it), and asked me the service I wanted. Stripped down to reveal natural, medium sized boobs - a delight.

BBBJ: I appreciate the fact that it was a BBBJ, I rarely find it. But it lacked strength and intensity, and she wasn’t enjoying it by her expression. Lip-service?
I can’t personally enjoy something if it feels the other person isn’t also.

HJ: about standard. I had been building up for a while and came quickly.

Showered again, tipped an extra $10 and departed with a hug.

RTM: may be, to give another chance.
The BBBJ was what I really wanted, and which makes this more expensive than just massage plus HJ. But it didn’t cut it for me.

Haven’t yet found anyone that does it so well as Danae, the amazing E cup lady. She’s been missing for a year or more.

Last edited by manas; 30-10-2020 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added a line
Old 30-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Anyone got fr for this Angela?
https://sgvipclubs.com/index.php/property/100028/en/angela

Last edited by yumihisoka; 16-11-2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchfries123 View Post
Maybe some of the brothers here have this contact.

I like to personally share a contact of mine who is ok with non speaking chinese brothers. So if u are other races, she is okay.

For me, I fail Chinese all the way la..hahaha..sibei jialat, and manage to get this contact from a fellow brother.

Located in a seemingly clean spa in Central with walking distance to MRT and nearby HDB parking, it is bright, legit and professional job.

The ML offers strong hard massage despite being small size. She is petite and slim, quite spicy and direct girl. Mid 20s, with colored hair. She gives free cupping or ear candling. Her massage is very good and hit all the points and backstepping is OOH LA LA. Got GQ but case by case basis.

Looks: 8/10 (for small frame, petite lovers)
Massage: 10/10 (will not regret)
Parking: 9/10 (nearby ample HDB parking, with MRT nearby)
GQ: 10/10 (she know the sensitive points of guys)
Overall: 8.5/10

Even if reject GQ if she somehow offer u, she will not black face and in fact, give her best at next visit. I think got sales quota to hit.

Open to exchange similar contacts.
sorry for the dumg question, whats GQ bro?
Old 30-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
sorry for the dumg question, whats GQ bro?
Golden Question aka Want happy ending or not?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 31-10-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Golden Question aka Want happy ending or not?
ahhhh so des neh! hahaha
Understooded now LOL
Thanks
Old 31-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
LocalSense has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FL prices all up
Old 31-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Search for her other name, Adele, for the past review here
Hdly 10/10
What about her massage? Is it more towards piano?
Old 31-10-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
What about her massage? Is it more towards piano?
Yup is piano. Or close to non existent. But her finger nails skills running throughout your body is awesome.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Tao Zi massage is among the best I’ve tried, especially her back rub and juagen. BM and HDLY are sensually done too! She’s elegant looking as in the photos. I like the location too, convenient for me, yet exact spot is pretty discreet, perfect location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1