The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeps... probably 3 days left
I texted this morning, no reply. Likely not taking new client Liao.
I need try one non ang pai to be inside the database, but I already asked QC to add remarks into her database. Maybe added no good remarks. 😅 like non fastie. 😅
Old 28-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I texted this morning, no reply. Likely not taking new client Liao.
I need try one non ang pai to be inside the database, but I already asked QC to add remarks into her database. Maybe added no good remarks. �� like non fastie. ��
Yes she probably playing it safe, which could be a good sign that she wants to come back.

There should be a few databases... e.g. I think the database that LL is using doesn't have me registered even though mine is a laojiao number. So the one the QC added you may be not used by those you asked.

C
Old 28-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Well that's true. I just finished my session with Nicole and got time for one more... JJ is fully booked and LL don't even reply...
Whoa. That’s hardcore bro! 1 day 2
Old 28-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Hows the overnight rate bro? Nowadays FL udually ask for 600 for that, so curious how to find a value one.
Most FL overnight rate is at $500. Mostly max maybe 3shots. My regular let me stays till late morning and she'll make breakfast and have it before me leaving. Overnight usually on a Fri or Sat night
Old 28-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

KK angry about people flying aeroplanes again
Old 28-10-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Whoa. That’s hardcore bro! 1 day 2
Ok lah... my timing quite tight so if can I try to utilise... like yesterday I visited yi yi and ki ki back to back...

C
Old 28-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Finally plucked up the courage to visit OMM. Not gonna write a FR but a couple of notes.

The massage: pretty damn good. This is honestly the first time I have had a rub by one of the home-based MLs. Usually I just wave it away and start to play. I almost feel guilty

The post-massage: This gal will make sure she gets to enjoy the session as much as you. They are far and few in between where most gals will just try to get you off asap.

Overall, I get to enjoy the OMM experience according to my expectations (and her pleasure).
Old 28-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Finally plucked up the courage to visit OMM. Not gonna write a FR but a couple of notes.

The massage: pretty damn good. This is honestly the first time I have had a rub by one of the home-based MLs. Usually I just wave it away and start to play. I almost feel guilty

The post-massage: This gal will make sure she gets to enjoy the session as much as you. They are far and few in between where most gals will just try to get you off asap.

Overall, I get to enjoy the OMM experience according to my expectations (and her pleasure).
Ya bro I enjoy the back and front fxxx and the after that for the second shot
Old 28-10-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ok lah... my timing quite tight so if can I try to utilise... like yesterday I visited yi yi and ki ki back to back...
Yi yi already not available right ? Her ad taken down
Old 28-10-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Been busy for a while and finally got time to visit Tang Tang since I never had the chance to visit her in her earlier stint

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/tang-tang-massage/

Friendly chiobu and while the room was quite dark, i think the last photo of her in the jacket is the closest to her current look. Stats listed is accurate to me.

Staying alone in an apartment which is not exactly a condo in the East side with lots of good food around. Discreet place and probably not suitable for foot soldiers though.

Massage was ok, got effort but not pro level. Sensual and playability probably around Angel's standard. Really good figure with nice-sized boobs and she really let you play with them. Can fully understand why she is popular
Can request to shoot twice with her ?
Old 28-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Yi yi already not available right ? Her ad taken down
Today last day... and her schedule already filled up by yesterday.

C
Old 28-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today last day... and her schedule already filled up by yesterday.
No worries. Time to move on and try others. I find her Chio but no chance to try yet.. hopefully she returns !
Old 28-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

OMM is short form of a ML? What’s her full name? She adv in SLG?
TIA
Old 28-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Whatsapp LinLin yesterday till now no respond
Think have to move on
Old 28-10-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well that's true. I just finished my session with Nicole and got time for one more... JJ is fully booked and LL don't even reply...
Which Nicole?

Yea, all use different database

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1