The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I dun mind booking 2 hrs. But she doesn’t even reply me. Haha
You are not alone bro. Cheers!
Old 12-05-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Agree, I have my super regular ML at a massage center though I give more than $120 for an hour, cos she tries her best to give me 2x and first time is BJ with the film... and full roaming even though she has to keep her clothes on...

Care to share bro 😀😀
Old 12-05-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited Kiki not too long ago, sad to say that it was a let down.

Don't know whether she was just tired that day, but she put little effort into the massage and GFE. Sought to jerk me off as soon as she could. Was in and out within 30mins.

This is a shame, as she is more attractive than average and my experience was vastly different from those of her other reviews. I guess the lesson to learn here is that good looks won't make up for a bad attitude.

Unlikely to rtm, will seek out my regulars next time.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Visited fews and all feedback business not good after border open. Wonder they will reduce the rate?
Old 12-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Visited fews and all feedback business not good after border open. Wonder they will reduce the rate?
pretty sure they rather no biz than reduce rates. i think the best solution is to give better service to retain customers as they still have the geographical advantage.

need more new girls to start with a lower quote to pressure their senpais as well.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited Kiki not too long ago, sad to say that it was a let down.

Don't know whether she was just tired that day, but she put little effort into the massage and GFE. Sought to jerk me off as soon as she could. Was in and out within 30mins.

This is a shame, as she is more attractive than average and my experience was vastly different from those of her other reviews. I guess the lesson to learn here is that good looks won't make up for a bad attitude.

Unlikely to rtm, will seek out my regulars next time.
Did she show any black face or anything? Next time, set a 45-50 minutes timer and before it buzzed asked to be serviced...haha, then use the remaining time for HJ/shower .......
Old 12-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I dun mind booking 2 hrs. But she doesn’t even reply me. Haha
rich man. haha. its 150/hr so 300 for 2hr leh, not 150 for 2 hrs
Old 12-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
2 hour booking must really have high attraction for that ml. Can't imagine someone new or first time visit and spending 2 hours together. More like waste money and time.
Depends bah... sometimes first time visit the ML maybe still massage longer... if regular liao become chit chat, lie around etc...

TMT
Old 12-05-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Care to share bro 😀😀
Bro first timer I am sure won't get same treatment.

TMT
Old 12-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
devilishwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the reply.
Totally spotted on by your msg.
Didn't manage to read in time so kanna exactly as what you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Landmine. Resemblance is 20% of her SLG photos.

40yo aunty with rock hard fake boobs. In a one-woman massage shop, not her own apartment. Nuru massage lasted ~10mins. HJ is like bubble tea machine shaker, she is only interested in cranking you off ASAP.

In-and-out 30mins.
Old 12-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Right. Anyone know of other gals who are as hardcore or more?
On this surprising topical question from bro Franco:

The mildest 'hard-core' involving the technique to do the male squirt after release is also not possible with most others. It's apparently important to do that.

Other than MM, maybe only 2 others can do that as far as I know when manhood therapy is involved.

Apologies to those who may want to pm me. Please refrain if you don't already know. They don't need the extra attention whether famous or not.

In my humble opinion, if it applies - please start somewhere from ground zero first. Get a good database record going so that it's easier to make appt. Read more inside SBF and keep your own records. I'm sure there will be more than enough to occupy your time, energy and budget. Then home in on your own list matching your criteria and needs with whoever and whatever variety for mutual benefit bcos of YMMV if you care. I'm more of a nobody here. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

RTM baby at her new location. spacious room , near Mrt. Great. She is sweet as usual and not a time watcher with strong gfe. Will rtm again
Old 12-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share contact of OMM? Or the SGL link?
Old 12-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
the average age of the listing has been increasing compared to the past.

more late 20s to mid 30s.
it has, there are some SYTs too but their quality has dropped too.. 1 visit is 1 too many..
Old 12-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post

Apologies to those who may want to pm me. Please refrain if you don't already know. They don't need the extra attention whether famous or not.

In my humble opinion, if it applies - please start somewhere from ground zero first. Get a good database record going so that it's easier to make appt. Read more inside SBF and keep your own records. I'm sure there will be more than enough to occupy your time, energy and budget. Then home in on your own list matching your criteria and needs with whoever and whatever variety for mutual benefit bcos of YMMV if you care. I'm more of a nobody here. Thanks.
Good informative read bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1