The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
AJamal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I find pinnay more attrative than indo ones.
I strongly agree. It's hard to find an Indonesian maid that is bonking-grade.
Old 23-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
adisic.81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u ask me, then "eating" ur own maid is great i tink but still vry risky...anyway be xtra careful if u "eat" maids leaving near ur home.. why? i got a bad experience 4 yrs back.. i had "eaten" dis indonesian maid ard my area & sumhow she manage to noe my blk number & always bother me wif her presence.. i was lucky dat i manage to siam frm her sight after a while... well, watever u do, always remember to "clean ur own shit"...i got in2 dat coz i forgot to clean mine...
Old 23-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
I tried to do so this morning 1+am and failed to score.

Later this morning at 9+, she came to my house.
Guess I am too used to doing it on a bed.
Bro, 1+am the maid still can come out to meet you

Are you staying alone... if not...becareful hor
Old 23-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an interesting topic!

Banging a maid is rly something I wanna try one of this day

I guess it shud be easy coz filipina likes angmoh but well its tough to go talk to them in the street. I try to smile to them and they smile back but im a bit shy to talk to them straight hehe

If ever one of ur maids has friends who wanna meet an angmoh just let me know
Old 26-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the latest gossip about me ... the pinoy one could not take it anymore and call the indo one, threatened her etc. The best part is that the indo one played along. In the end, it was so funny but it is more or less game over for me. I will lose both of them soon. I will have to wear a plastic bag over my head for the time being, too infamous among their friends now.

The employer of the indo one kept pawing at her. I think it's inevitable that she will give in to him somehow. The pinoy one has very good character but I think I had caused her too much emotional distress so much so that she will cross over to the dark side soon.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the latest gossip about me ... the pinoy one could not take it anymore and call the indo one, threatened her etc. The best part is that the indo one played along. In the end, it was so funny but it is more or less game over for me. I will lose both of them soon. I will have to wear a plastic bag over my head for the time being, too infamous among their friends now.

The employer of the indo one kept pawing at her. I think it's inevitable that she will give in to him somehow. The pinoy one has very good character but I think I had caused her too much emotional distress so much so that she will cross over to the dark side soon.
Bro .. my 2 sent advice .. dont get involved in their gossip and politics .. all their stupid mind games .. when you mention earlier that the bangla talking behind your back .. I was speechless .. for me - if I see maid girl flirting with bangla .. I keep a ten feet distance from them ..

Remember - dont get involved with crazy people - you will always loose, because 1) you are not experienced in being crazy, but they are .. and 2) you will be dragged down to their level of craziness and become one soon ..

It may sound not so nice, but what the maid do in her house is none of my business .. and most maids create story of harassment to seek out more sympathy ..
Old 26-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro rapebill

you used to provide us with such interesting insights into your trysts with maids.

Man maybe we are gonna miss it awhile now cause i think in that particular scenario it is game over for you!

But not to worry. There are 300, 000 maids in spore not counting the pinay professionals who are now entering singapore.

You could still try one last ditch effort with the pinay. Since you say she is of decent character i think you must make an effort to get back at her. anyway talk or sms only nothing lost.

But worst case you lose her never mind dun lose sleep march on like what i do!!

Quote:
the latest gossip about me ... the pinoy one could not take it anymore and call the indo one, threatened her etc. The best part is that the indo one played along. In the end, it was so funny but it is more or less game over for me. I will lose both of them soon. The pinoy one has very good character but I think I had caused her too much emotional distress so much so that she will cross over to the dark side soon.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro etsys can i request you to up me? You have so many points. Up me if you can la.

Anyway nice advice bro....

Yeah i usually stay away from those who deal with banglas. Usually they like banglas for reasons i have mentioned in my earlier posts!

You can usually make out those who deal with banglas. INfact i even stay away from those who deal with many men. And let me tell you its quite easy to discern and find out the reasonably clean ones from those who play around too much.

YEs you are perfectly right. Dun get involved in their mind games and craziness. We just cant compete on their level.

[QUOTE=etsys;3773590]Bro .. my 2 sent advice .. dont get involved in their gossip and politics .. all their stupid mind games .. when you mention earlier that the bangla talking behind your back .. I was speechless .. for me - if I see maid girl flirting with bangla .. I keep a ten feet distance from them ..
Old 26-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

i was at lucky plaza last sun. I am not sure if I am being too picky but I could not really find one that will make me want go approach her.

Bluetooth around and send my contact with photo to a few but no response leh. Got one put her # as phone name. Call her and she pickup but she not talk. Exchanged a few msg though.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

I have been doing so many maids over the past 30 days. hardly have the time to post all. Takes up time la... and need to make sure that no one is watching.

But let me tell you guys... i have a teaser ad for now. I am gonna do something fantastic.... not many guys would have done it. i am doing this just for the thrill of doing it. it is atleast thrilling to me. ITs gonna happen in a few days time. Will post you guys once its all done.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

well the blangas/indians are young fit and possibly very handsome with their sharp noses.
Old 26-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
I have been doing so many maids over the past 30 days. hardly have the time to post all. Takes up time la... and need to make sure that no one is watching.

But let me tell you guys... i have a teaser ad for now. I am gonna do something fantastic.... not many guys would have done it. i am doing this just for the thrill of doing it. it is atleast thrilling to me. ITs gonna happen in a few days time. Will post you guys once its all done.
Bring it on.. Will be watching this space
Old 26-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahah looking forward !!

I also went on Lucky plaza on a sunday but honestly I dun think its the best place to hunt except if your not shy.

firstly they are not alone, it is not easy to go talk to them when they r several and secondly its hard to see if they r hookers or only maids; the only girls who came to talk to me there were hookers thinking that im the type of caucasian who will pay 150SGD for them ahah

I think the best place is the street
Old 26-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Have one such experience about 2 months ago... She's an Indonesian maid too... Actually is my friends' maid... And I bonk her right at their house =P
Will post more details later though... Not good to write in here... ^^

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 26-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

you lucky man!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1