The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
yeah, they name it " Boon Tong kee"
The foods below average compare to Sing side
eh? Actually, the chicken rice not bad leh.... rice nicely cooked with ginger too. But laksa abit cannot make it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Talay Bangkok pub and resturant, just next to Former Long Beach MP
Ya, one of my fav too... nice live accoustic band... was there just last weekend. Nice band....
Old 05-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

hahahah good good....share the same fav place.......like to sit around near the pool and relax with my JW soda in the early evening then after extent to some another places
Old 05-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
eh? Actually, the chicken rice not bad leh.... rice nicely cooked with ginger too. But laksa abit cannot make it....
Bro agreee with you on the Kua rice,the rest like carrot cake, char kua teow, fried hokkien mee cannot make it.....
Old 10-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Seafood in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Hi bros,
Like to recommend one local restaurant (Khun Leab Sea-Food Restaurant). What we had ordered.
- Fresh Deep Fried Fish (5 Star)
- Dong Fun with Prawn (5 Star)
- Pork with Lemon Sauce (3 Star)
- Oyster Egg. (5 Star)
- Sotong (5 Star)
Address - Nearby Phyathai Hospital 2
Oppsite TV.4 Sanampao
Phaholyothin Rd. BKK
Tel:026198639
Walking distance from Sanam Pao BTS.
Maybe Bro Singrakthai can try the food there one day and comment.
Thanks for intro... why u all venture so far out? Got happening nearby? hehehe
For phat thai (fried Thai noodles) lovers, there's a stall selling very nice phat thai at Thonglor.... travel along sukhumvit road, turn into Thonglor (soi 55) and just like 100m ahead.... nice phat thai and hoi thod (fried oyster). Can take the skytrain and alight at Thonglor station...
cheers
Old 10-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
skytrain and alight at Thonglor station...

Bro y u always intro Sukumvit area??? Got any good 1 in Ratchada???? Dun tell me Sombon, I want small small shop...

U have any good estate agent to intro boh?? Sometime I a bit pai seh to always trouble u.... I will be in BKK mid of Jan.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Bro y u always intro Sukumvit area??? Got any good 1 in Ratchada???? Dun tell me Sombon, I want small small shop...

U have any good estate agent to intro boh?? Sometime I a bit pai seh to always trouble u.... I will be in BKK mid of Jan.
Becos he will always pass by sukhumvit road on his way to Petchaburi Road mah.That is why he is so familiar with the surroundings.Ratchada for him is a little out of scope mah.He where got eat Somboon one,he eat more high class one since he says he can afford to eat,expensive also never mind.

Bangkok master knows more about all this...maybe u can ask him.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
For phat thai (fried Thai noodles) lovers, there's a stall selling very nice phat thai at Thonglor.... travel along sukhumvit road, turn into Thonglor (soi 55) and just like 100m ahead.... nice phat thai and hoi thod (fried oyster). Can take the skytrain and alight at Thonglor station...
cheers

Yo bro!! i m sorry we couldnt meetup for some good food, I was also at talay bangkok, though its was a nightmare getting there and packed too.

tried some great food at sinarkarin area ( there's nice small joint/pub) that still serving food and Booze after the 2AM closing time. called Memory Pub There is a nice seafood joint/restaurant there near the Junction with Pattarnakan along the sinarkarin road, had Fish, some chicken ,hot plate Beef, a Soup with toufu + raw OYSters ( my friend wanted it) all for just under 1K baht, wicked!!!!

keep the food reccomendations , especially for places serving after 2AM, can include those places selling beer/whisky too.

Cheers!!! and Bon Apetite pple
Old 12-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
cheers
my fav phat thai joint in patu-pee. its called thip samai. 60thb for a place of omelette covered deluxe phat thai. they use prawn head oil to cook so color is pinkish... only open from 5pm onwards. think of it now... feel hungry liao.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I've never eaten at Sombon... haha... Ratchadar... hmmm... I've tried 13 Coins (across the road Opp Poseidon inside small soi), Por Koong Pow (the one opp Ratchadar Soi 4 with the cabaret show), 1 small restaurant beside a petrol station dunno what name but has a big projector screen.... Family Moo Kar Tah (Thai BBQ buffet only around 100THB/pax including service charge) near Huay Kwang....
of cos, Huay Kwang itself has many small small shops and the chicken rice/duck kway tiaow roadside stall (the one which lady boss has nice figure)is alright ... and the tar tom shop (teo chew porridge)is alright too after a nite's out at pub/disco....
Not forgetting all the major MPs also has nice dinning and entertainment... Casear's tom yam koong and moo yang is not bad... singer looks delicious too. hehehe
But seriously, I not very fimiliar with Ratchadar.... hehehe
Old 12-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollocksman
tried some great food at sinarkarin area ( there's nice small joint/pub) that still serving food and Booze after the 2AM closing time. called Memory Pub There is a nice seafood joint/restaurant there near the Junction with Pattarnakan along the sinarkarin road, had Fish, some chicken ,hot plate Beef, a Soup with toufu + raw OYSters ( my friend wanted it) all for just under 1K baht, wicked!!!!
keep the food reccomendations , especially for places serving after 2AM, can include those places selling beer/whisky too.
Yo, glad u enjoyed ur trip!
I'm not fimiliar with Srinakarin/Pattanakarn Road... only know the Secon Square there.. hehehe.. but my friend brought me to a karaoke before and its like 100% foreigner patrons... Taiwanese, Malaysian and S'porean... Probably alot of S'poreans staying in Srinakarin area......
Old 12-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
my fav phat thai joint in patu-pee. its called thip samai. 60thb for a place of omelette covered deluxe phat thai. they use prawn head oil to cook so color is pinkish... only open from 5pm onwards. think of it now... feel hungry liao.
ah.. making me hungry too... where is patu-pee? Why u always in weird places one?!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
ah.. making me hungry too... where is patu-pee? Why u always in weird places one?!
It is near to Wat Suthat-The Swing, near the head office of the Bangkok Municipal. Opposite the Bangkok Municipal, there is a shop that sells only milk, the milk is fresh and good.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But seriously, I not very fimiliar with Ratchadar.... hehehe

Y ratchada u so familiar?? Your office there?? Or u always visit the MP there??
Old 12-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Fresh milk in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Need
It is near to Wat Suthat-The Swing, near the head office of the Bangkok Municipal. Opposite the Bangkok Municipal, there is a shop that sells only milk, the milk is fresh and good.
Where in Bangkok can I drink good & fresh milk direct from the ladies' boobs ?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fresh milk in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Where in Bangkok can I drink good & fresh milk direct from the ladies' boobs ?
U know it better than me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1