The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You know me, I will always try one. Hahaha. Actually have her on my to do list already. Apart from my regulars, every week I will try one new cai. This Amy was supposed to be my last week's new try. But Bro Joined (thanks buddy) nudged me to go for MM, so kenna jump queue. Hahah.
curious about miu² as well , manage to secure slot. Keep Amy in the rotation as her playability is not as vanilla once she's comfortable with u and tbh she have a nice pair of racks.
Old 14-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
curious about miu² as well , manage to secure slot. Keep Amy in the rotation as her playability is not as vanilla once she's comfortable with u and tbh she have a nice pair of racks.
congrats do share the frs
Old 14-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally get a slot with miumiu.

As the bros mentioned, she is not the new mls, her last stint prob is 2019.

Let me do a comparison between Aini and Miu as they both offer FN svc. Based on my first visit for them.

Booking stage:
Aini > Miu
Aini will list all details and available timing in ONE sms.
Miu message skill like other mls, just normal.

Aini (latest location) wc is shared with another ml fyi. Both easy to reach.
But hygiene wise, miu is slightly better, I found many ants in aini in place (maybe she too sweet hehe). Miu will put kitchen towel on bed just like what Fiona did. I found it useless haha, all sticking on my balls... lol

Looks:
Well, I prefer miu over aini. Miu met me without any makeup, just look like 周迅, the small version. Miu more like plain girl (in pretty way) while aini like ml laojiao hehe.

Body:
Miu > Aini
I like petite girls, miu only 150 something which almost the same height with the rochor Cxxryl if you know.

Boobs / Ass
Aini > miu.
Aini bigger than miu, both natural. Aini tits darker than miu. Miu boobs suitable for her body frame. Aini ass win.

Massage:
Aini = miu
Aini will step your back, miu massage also power, got strength.

Sensual:
Miu > aini
Miu will do a good catbath and using her pussy to rub ur leg, very syok and she will ask you how u want to finish, very accommodating. Miu complexion is betyer than aini, smooth and fair. And there is something u can explore, ymmv.

Bath:
Aini will wash your dick before and after massage.
Miu will wash your whole body after massage in fn.

Gfe:
Miu > aini
Aini gfe is very high but a bit fake for me. I am bbfa and keep saying me slim and handsome haha.
Miu more nature in this way, she will not call u a nick baobei/laogong.
Someone will like aini’s gfe for sure. She is a sweet girl btw

Damage:
Miu 120 aini 130

Rtm: miu for me

Both exp based on first time visit

Both are hard to get a slot but miu dun offer long time advance.
Old 14-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I am bbfa and keep saying me slim and handsome haha.
Chiu ish also tabao back cai png and then pcw + pcc then koon and then rinse and repeat?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-02-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-angela/
~ looks 7/10 , typical OL , bank-teller feel,
~ body 7.5/10 , not skinny not the 骨感kind, but nice B and skin tone is SYT caliber , so when her thigh brushes your face during the shoulder massage - you can feel the smoothness ;
~ attitude/ sensuality 7.5/10, has her limits but compensated with her effort in massage which lasted a good 30mins . She does have good personality. Bother to stack up nicely folded dry towels .. signs of customer satisfaction
~ location 8/10 , along main road but apt is discreet without nosey neighbors , generally feel safe . MRT accessible.
~ 120 maybe slightly Ex since only SN but overall 7.5/10 means the $$ is not dealbreaker
~ RTM - likely
Kena Zapped for “Inaccurate Angela FR” - yet got no balls to reply in this thread what’s the difference in opinion . And no dicks to sign off .😂
Old 14-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes definitely referring to Miu Miu. The other OMM is a no go for me. She just priced high for her gimmick. Now suddenly that gimmick is gone yet still price unchanged. Lol
You can actually try her once.(referring to OMM)
I think you might enjoy

She is well ahead of most of her competitors in the current state
Old 14-02-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyhorny View Post
Aiya... these few days Chinese New Year a lot of places close but a lot of horny bros still trying to look for fun la... probably that’s why schedule very packed la ... I’m sure a lot of guys would want to have a slot to give her ang pow and impress her

Depends on what u want lor... pretty face or professional service... I would always take a pretty face

Many of the MLs I know working throughout CNY or at most rest on first day nia. ML in question here told me she only had a few hours off on 1st day. Other than that, she was working throughout.

Second visit to her yesterday, but first time trying full service cos first visit she was on code red. By the time she opened door for me to enter, it was almost 15 mins after appointment time. But she made up for it in service and gave me close to a full hour (no idea what time her next appointment was, but heard the "caretaker" tell her the next customer was already waiting downstairs as I was leaving). I walked out somewhere between 55 to 60 mins. Maybe I click with her, I found the whole experience not bad although not the best. Even after service still chatted for a few mins and she never rushed me at all before I showered, dressed up and walked out.

But from what she told me, her appointments are indeed back to back or almost that. So YMMV. In fact, I might be wrong but I think the "caretaker" may be the one slotting in appointments somtimes.
Old 14-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was actually referring more to the new type of customers who make the transition from spas to home based MLs. They seem to be very accepting and nonchalant of top ups and high prices in exchange for a quick 5-10min hj.

In the HC thread, I read how people are happily parting with $130 ($50 entrance + $80 hj) for a quick 10 minutes tug with some roaming underneath the fully clothed girls polo t shirt uniform just astonishes me.

I honestly patronise MP MLs quite often. Aini was the only condo based ML I had in the last few years. Tried arranging some others but either no reply or told me no record in database (NX who is no longer here). But I'll never pay that kind of 50 + 80 hj. Recently somebody passed me a contact and said the ML charges $100 for hj! Somemore no SN no FN and limited playability. For $150-$160 can get fj elsewhere. Definitely passing on that one regardless of how chio
Old 14-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Finally get a slot with miumiu.

As the bros mentioned, she is not the new mls, her last stint prob is 2019.

Let me do a comparison between Aini and Miu as they both offer FN svc. Based on my first visit for them.

SNIPPED TO BE CONCISE

Rtm: miu for me

Both exp based on first time visit

Both are hard to get a slot but miu dun offer long time advance.
I visited Aini a few times but unlikely to RTM liao. Started to feel a bit more routine than anything else. Based on your FR, I'll try miu IF I'm lucky enough to get a slot
Old 14-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-amy/

Straight rejected this ML once I saw her look like 30/40+ lao zha bor.

Not sure why some of the bros here provided good FR
To put her at 30/40 is a bit too much. I put her at late 20s
Some comments

Looks: tbh I wanted to turn away and walk off when she opened the door. Some commented that she 难看,looks grows on u. I think its her face shape / features? It depends on the angle, some angle she fine, some angle actually quite pretty. Open door angle i wanted to turn away

Body: slim with ample boobs, but i find that she slouches a bit, not flattering

Sensual: vanilla

Overall she's a nice character, as many have said, have the potential to be good or very good. there was more than 10 min left after i washed up, she didnt hint for me to leave but she was glued to her phone checking messages and checking database. Still rather non commercial

Rtm: No. She's really average in ALL aspects and i find no reason to return. Has potential to be better but i prefer other options out there

To the person who posted the original msg, after a while u will realise whose reviews are more similar to ur taste I guess
Old 14-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think you might enjoy

Enjoyed my session with her. Got skills and professional (seasoned service provider vibe, not lovey dovey gfe). Good for experiencing a few variations of outercourse. Don't quite agree with her pricing so unlikely to rtm or at most once a month.
Old 14-02-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think you might enjoy

Thanks dude, but I won't.

As I mentioned, I draw the line at 120 for ML. And all through the years, I have found no one who's that amazing to make me change my mind and justify those kinds of rates for a ML. Anyway, there are enough good 120 MLs for me now (both home based and a couple in MPs), that I don't think she can measure up to.

Anyway, her price is FJ territory, and unless she offers that, I'll pass. Thanks again anyhoos.
Old 14-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Looks: tbh I wanted to turn away and walk off when she opened the door. Some commented that she 难看,looks grows on u. I think its her face shape / features? It depends on the angle, some angle she fine, some angle actually quite pretty. Open door angle i wanted to turn away

Body: slim with ample boobs, but i find that she slouches a bit, not flattering

Sensual: vanilla
Now I can understand why the polarising reviews and opinions of her.

Not a great face, but nice body and character.

I actually place a good body and character over looks. Because lets be real, the really chio ones don't come to Singapore.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Recently somebody passed me a contact and said the ML charges $100 for hj! Somemore no SN no FN and limited playability. For $150-$160 can get fj elsewhere. Definitely passing on that one regardless of how chio
This is what I mean. In HC section, these sort of ridiculous high prices for basic services is being accepted and happily paid for and shared.

Ironically it's the legal spas that are the worst. All MLs trained to deceive and chop customers with maximum top ups yet minimum services. Yet people give in. Silly , really silly.
Old 14-02-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
FatBroSlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Regretted that I have only seen your review now. Totally agree with what you mentioned. She is indeed pretty. Boobs are small. And yes I believe she overlaps her bookings. I had to wait for my turn and had to leave earlier cos she said another customer had been waiting for very long. And she will show attitude if you don't take the fj package. 160 for a rushed fj with multiple restrictions is totally not worth it even though she is pretty. I might as well go OT. Will not recommend her.
Abby is indeed pretty. Her looks and voice is rather similar to 隋棠. Based solely on looks, I believe she is able to give Ai La and Song Song a run for their money. Slim body with small boobs which fits perfectly on her frame. I left around the 55min mark, probably because there is only 1 guy behind me, so I believe timing is important (of course, this is not an excuse for double booking, but for those who wants to get a full hour experience, perhaps your timing needs to be right). Personality and GFE is totally similar to Ai La, an ice queen until you slowly "melt" her - basically must click. If you ask me, I prefer Abby's genuine GFE over Aini's "professional" GFE. Only downside is in shop, if not, she will be rather popular I feel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1