The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
longanhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are the working girls undergoing periodic health checks ?

Are the working girls undergoing periodic health checks ? I mean those in Flanders Square (Petain), Desker and Keong Saik ........

I do know that the WL in G-land should have the health check.

I never cheong Petain before, so perhaps any bros can enlighten me on this mandatory health check thingy. thanks
Old 14-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Are the working girls undergoing periodic health checks ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longanhead View Post
Are the working girls undergoing periodic health checks ? I mean those in Flanders Square (Petain), Desker and Keong Saik ........

I do know that the WL in G-land should have the health check.

I never cheong Petain before, so perhaps any bros can enlighten me on this mandatory health check thingy. thanks
If my memory doesn failed me, Sally (H2R03) has mentioned to me all WLs must check monthly either in Gov clinic or approved private clinic.
Old 14-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

ahhh... Thank you. at least know that the WLs are periodically checked.
Old 15-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not only periodically check! they also use CD compulsory, only some doesn't use CD while doing BJ.
Old 15-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
not only periodically check! they also use CD compulsory, only some doesn't use CD while doing BJ.
Health checks include not only the pussy but also the mouth as per what I gathered from one of my regulars. BBBJ is ok, I like it very much, but when fucking, always insist put condom. Never, ever go raw. A Bro once said, "raw is war", it was Bro jacky43 if I remember right.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 15-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

BBBJ with umbrella is like eating yu cha kuet w/o kopi o, moon cake w/o chinese tea?
Old 15-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
BBBJ with umbrella is like eating yu cha kuet w/o kopi o, moon cake w/o chinese tea?
Ah ok, you lost me Bro, sorry.

It all comes down to this, BBBJ is bare back blow job, we all know this, right? Or, the other way around it is, BJ with no condom = BBBJ. Got it?

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 15-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Raw is war

I think i did wrote this and, many chiongsters knew practice it. Again, brought back fr Princess Carol H11, no CD searching for death.

An interesting poster in H12, the pink color house, something like exploring dangerious cave.
Old 15-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

Re: Raw is war

Oh, that sounds interesting bro jacky43, must be dark, deep and wet wet cave. truly worth exploring .....
Old 15-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Posters

Thinking of posters at DRLs, interesting only guys can see while girls cannot. I'm not talking about working girls, normal everyday 1. Tomorrow might make a trip, this time other than looking at the WLs, will pay attention to the posters hanging in houses.

Last edited by jacky43; 15-06-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Internet slow
Old 24-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Health checks include not only the pussy but also the mouth as per what I gathered from one of my regulars. BBBJ is ok, I like it very much, but when fucking, always insist put condom. Never, ever go raw. A Bro once said, "raw is war", it was Bro jacky43 if I remember right.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
I have gathered information that 2 WLs have been stripped of their yellow cards and sent back home for failing the mandatory health checks.

Not sure how true but one is from H22 and the other one is WaWa H02R08.

I am posting this for all Bro's info to treat all WLs with care.

We do not want the ang pais to be sent home just because they fail the health check.

So, I am appealing to all Bros, never ever do "raw" and no "kinky" sex please for both ours and the WLs' own good. If you are sick, stay home until you are well enough to cheong.

Imagine if Violet or Super being sent home for good! Touch wood!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Lovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLovestoned is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All legal WLs be it in GL, Keong Saik, Desker or Petain have to go for mandatory health check including HIV test.
There are few reasons why a WL failed to get her yellow card permit renewed. One of them is failing her mandatory health check, but it doesn't mean that she failed in the check up itself due to STI. It could be that she(might purposedly) did not go for it and straight away went to renewed her yellow card.

Anyway even if a WL can somehow "pass" this test, their house boss must acknowledge and accompany her(in presence or by an authorization letter) when she renew her yellow card at the relevant department.

And if a WL confirmed STI, she's not allowed to work again before her STI status is cleared and given green light by the authority.
WLs have to bring along their yellow card whenever they are working, failing to do so can result in a warning or their yellow card suspended. AV sometimes drop by at these legal joints to do some spot check.
Old 26-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Remember always wear the helmet ... whether the partner is legal wl or illegal
FL to protect yourself ... that is most important
Old 27-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeGe View Post
Remember always wear the helmet ... whether the partner is legal wl or illegal
FL to protect yourself ... that is most important
I second to that! First and foremost and like what you say Bro, "to protect yourself ... that is most important"!

Don't ever do "raw", because if you get sick, only then you will realize it wasn't worth it. So before you do something drastic and/or stupid, better read this and think twice. Sure, WLs go for mandatory check-up, but that is no guarantee.

I ups you Bro with my 1 humble point. Thanks for your very good and valuable advice.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 27-06-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 29-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

I have now very well confirmed that WaWa/Chivas H02R08 has been sent back home to Malysia and not to ever comeback and work again in Singapore. Another 2 from different houses, H10 and H12. That is 3 WLs in 2 months. This issues is what has been circulating lately in the WL community in PT. Every where I go this is what they tell me and the WLs are scared.

From here on, if they are found out with infection, no more suspension for 3 times. Just 1 time only is enough to cancel their yellow card. The "NTY", as what the WLs call them, has set some new rules. I have also gathered info that these NTYs, these damn sons of bitches, treat out valued WLs like shit.

The ladies are treated harshly, even discriminated. The NTYs demand our WLs to give them respect which they don't give in return. The WLs are treated as if they are prisoners. And now, life for the WLs are getting more harder and dangerous.

Check-ups are to be met every 28 days. The WL have to submit to urine and blood tests on top of physival checks, like the mouth and pussy.

FYI only, hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1